Page 9 of 180 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    I think that after the league we're gonna get a filler arc. Ash's Unova team looks pretty much like his Hoenn team; there are some Pokemon that needs to evolve (like Grovyle back in AG, and he later evolved in BF), so I think we might see some Unova Pokemon in a filler arc.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  2. #202
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Those were Time Pass , Not achievement !
    He didn't even have to compete with Anyone for them.
    Nope he didn't compete. He also didn't beat, a Ditto, an Onix, a Gengar, a Venusaur, a Dragonite, an Electabuzz, an Articuno, a Hariyama , a Medicham, a Swampert, an Arcanine, a Milotic, another Venusaur, a Shiftry, a Claydol, an Alakazam, a Metagross, an Espeon, a Dusclops, a Ninjask, a Solrock and a Regice.
    Just because he didn't compete with anyone, doesn't mean his opponents were weak.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Nope he didn't compete. He also didn't beat, a Ditto, an Onix, a Gengar, a Venusaur, a Dragonite, an Electabuzz, an Articuno, a Hariyama , a Medicham, a Swampert, an Arcanine, a Milotic, another Venusaur, a Shiftry, a Claydol, an Alakazam, a Metagross, an Espeon, a Dusclops, a Ninjask, a Solrock and a Regice.
    Just because he didn't compete with anyone, doesn't mean his opponents were weak.
    did you memorize all those or did you have to look those pokemon up

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    did you memorize all those or did you have to look those pokemon up
    I actually knew most of those, but had to look up 2 or 3 of the battle frontier and electabuzz :P still, my point was made xD

  5. #205

    Default

    Wow, would have thought they'd put in some sort of filler arc in between to expand the series a bit more, guess they just didn't feel it for Best Wishes.
    The only fight I'm looking forward to is Ash V.S Bel, maybe V.S Riolu too I'm curious how Ash will beat that one unless hes the one Ash looses to at the league meh.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fight Area
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Nope he didn't compete. He also didn't beat, a Ditto, an Onix, a Gengar, a Venusaur, a Dragonite, an Electabuzz, an Articuno, a Hariyama , a Medicham, a Swampert, an Arcanine, a Milotic, another Venusaur, a Shiftry, a Claydol, an Alakazam, a Metagross, an Espeon, a Dusclops, a Ninjask, a Solrock and a Regice.
    Just because he didn't compete with anyone, doesn't mean his opponents were weak.
    Great list, that's a strong selection of Pokemon he had to beat, even by the games standards that's no pushover crowd. However sadly you missed Serviper.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,860

    Default

    I'm glad we're gettin closer to the league. I jsut wished somebody didn't spoil that Pikachu verses Serperior photo so soon. I really don't think it's smart to have Pikachu verses him again.

    My ideal battle ever!

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fight Area
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I'm glad we're gettin closer to the league. I jsut wished somebody didn't spoil that Pikachu verses Serperior photo so soon. I really don't think it's smart to have Pikachu verses him again.
    Well it appears to be a still from the first league episode so for all we know it could just be a fantasy of Ash's worrying about how strong his rivals are. With similar shots of Pikachu getting punched, kicked, and thrown about by Emboar, Sawk ect...
    Bet that will please afew fans.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Ash isn't going to last long with 9 pokemon, and ash had 7 pokemon in sinnoh, that's only 2 less, so that logic fails.



    Let ash battle trip with his unova pokemon, but let ash battle others with his reserves, plus infernape has to defeat a legendary, sceptile did it, charizard did it, it's infernape's turn.
    You seem to forgotten that Pikachu beaten a legendary pokemon too. Like the time that he takes on Brandon at the Battle Pyramid, and defeated Regice.

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    BWS2-??: (title unknown)
    Airdate: ???
    Scans:
    1) http://i45.*******.com/2yjr62w.jpg
    2) http://i45.*******.com/2wpp5ih.jpg
    Translation:
    1) Aim to win the Unova League!
    Introduction of the participants you should pay attention to!

    2) The Unova League finally Begins!
    Many experienced fighters assemble in Higaki City! Apart from Ash, we'll introduce five Trainers and their partners!

    Bianca & Emboar: Before you notice it, she wins with unexpected (?!) strength! Once she is on a roll, her dream of conquering the League comes within reach!
    Ash & Pikachu: (glare)
    Stephan & Sawk: They won the Clubsplosion, a tournament for Fighting type Pokémon. Pay attention to his powerful battles!
    Serperior & Trip: He defeated Ash in the finals of the Junior Cup! Will there finally be a conclusion against his destined rival?
    Kotetsu & Riolu: Due to a misunderstanding, Kotetsu was unable to enter the Junior Cup. His hidden strength is finally revealed!
    Virgil & Team Eevee: Virgil of the Rescue Team enters the League too! The group of seven comprises many different types and is tough!
    Note:
    This thread is meant for the first episode covering the Unova League. However, the pictures and the text included in the scans serve as an overview of the League as a whole and don't refer to a specific episode. For instance, the Pikachu VS Serperior picture is likely not from the first episode. Due to a large part of the article being a rather vague introduction without particular plot descriptions, everything League-related will be dumped here for the time being.


    http://i.imgur.com/TJlJU.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/UUUNf.jpg

    it looks like it's three
    Ash won't lose. After everything he been through like his previous journeys such as Kanto,Orange,Johto,Hoenn,and Sinnoh, and the tournaments in Unova made him the runner-up in Battle Club, and Junior Cup. And made it in the Top 4 in Clubplosion. Ash has to win the Unova League by beating all of his rivals, including that self-centered trainer Trip. He just has to be victorious. Once Ash done that, then he'll be able to enter the Champion League for the future reference.
    Last edited by Shego; 19th September 2012 at 7:43 PM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    I'm totally fanboying right now!!! After all that news on upcoming episodes, this has to be the highlight, they could even make this the best league so far...!

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Ugh, Vodor is such a troll for real...

    I'm so excited for the league! Only two months from now, cannot ****ing wait! I'd like Ash to win but I'm expecting Top 4 or Top 2.

    That description about Bianca worries me tho. =|

  12. #212
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,603

    Default

    Holy ****! This is so awesome! I hope Ash makes it far, though I do wonder if we'll be getting a filler saga after this because they haven't announced Generation VI yet (or RS Remakes) and I'm guessing the Unova League might start before the end of the year.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    941

    Default

    I could really see Ash doing his best here, and battling all of his rivals instead of them beating eachother like in Sinnoh with Barry.. I could see him using diffrent type of team combinations against his rivals like:

    Original Team in Unova
    Vs Bianca- Emboar vs Oshawott, Pikachu vs Cincinno, Unfezant vs Escalivier

    1st gym team in Unova
    Vs Stephan- Zebstrika vs Oshawott (rematch, Oshawott loses), Zebstrika vs Pikachu, Sawk vs Pignite, and Hitmotop vs Pignite

    2nd-4th gym team in Unova
    Vs Shamus- Scraggy vs Heatmor, Leavanny vs Darmanitan, and Pignite vs Emboar

    5th-8th gym team in Unova
    Vs Trip- Snivy/Servine vs Jellicent, Unfezant vs Unfezant, Chandelure vs Boldore, Scraggy vs Conkeldore, Oshawott vs Vaniluxe, Pikachu vs Serperior

    Vs Kotesu- Unfezant vs Ferrothorn, Pignite vs Donphan, Oshawott vs Samurott, Snivy/Servine vs Swanna, Leavanny vs Spinda, Pikachu vs Lucario

    Vs Virgil- Boldore vs Glaceon, Pikachu vs Vaporeon, Snivy/Servine vs Jolteon, Pignite vs Leafeon, Oshawott vs Flareon, and Pikachu vs Eevee

    Yeah, thats kinda unreal but thats how could see the league going, Trip losing before Kotesu would kinda make it seem like Trip is weak but its actually cause of how he was placed against Ash..
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Well since Ash already has so many rivals old and new, not to mention the other league opponents, I wouldn't be surprised if this league lasts longer!

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I could really see Ash doing his best here, and battling all of his rivals instead of them beating eachother like in Sinnoh with Barry.. I could see him using diffrent type of team combinations against his rivals like:

    Original Team in Unova
    Vs Bianca- Emboar vs Oshawott, Pikachu vs Cincinno, Unfezant vs Escalivier

    1st gym team in Unova
    Vs Stephan- Zebstrika vs Oshawott (rematch, Oshawott loses), Zebstrika vs Pikachu, Sawk vs Pignite, and Hitmotop vs Pignite

    2nd-4th gym team in Unova
    Vs Shamus- Scraggy vs Heatmor, Leavanny vs Darmanitan, and Pignite vs Emboar

    5th-8th gym team in Unova
    Vs Trip- Snivy/Servine vs Jellicent, Unfezant vs Unfezant, Chandelure vs Boldore, Scraggy vs Conkeldore, Oshawott vs Vaniluxe, Pikachu vs Serperior

    Vs Kotesu- Unfezant vs Ferrothorn, Pignite vs Donphan, Oshawott vs Samurott, Snivy/Servine vs Swanna, Leavanny vs Spinda, Pikachu vs Lucario

    Vs Virgil- Boldore vs Glaceon, Pikachu vs Vaporeon, Snivy/Servine vs Jolteon, Pignite vs Leafeon, Oshawott vs Flareon, and Pikachu vs Eevee

    Yeah, thats kinda unreal but thats how could see the league going, Trip losing before Kotesu would kinda make it seem like Trip is weak but its actually cause of how he was placed against Ash..
    lol i guess you do not like Palpitoad. You didn't put him in any of your predictions/hopes.

    Also, I think Stephan would be the first round instead of Bianca. They are making it seem like she will end up going really far to the Top 8

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  16. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    I guess the next generation of Pokemon is around the corner if they're gonna push the Unova League like this, so obviously Bianca and Stephan have qualified now we just have to see which way there gonna go with this, We've got 6 "Main" participants as oppose to Sinnoh where we had 5, so that sorta even things out, as far as who's more important to battle I see things going something like

    Trip vs Bianca (revenge for clubsplosion)

    Kotestsu vs COTD

    Ash vs Stephan (Rematch)

    Virgil vs COTD

    Semi Finals

    Ash vs Kotetsu (Come on)

    Trip vs Virgil (Attack of the clones)

    Finals

    Ash vs Trip

    but this only in a perfect world

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    If any rivals face each other it would be nice to see Bianca beat Stephan

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    If any rivals face each other it would be nice to see Bianca beat Stephan
    I agree, that would be cool! I sure hope that Ash gets to battle all his rivals this time though.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  19. #219
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red2000 View Post
    I guess the next generation of Pokemon is around the corner if they're gonna push the Unova League like this, so obviously Bianca and Stephan have qualified now we just have to see which way there gonna go with this, We've got 6 "Main" participants as oppose to Sinnoh where we had 5, so that sorta even things out, as far as who's more important to battle I see things going something like
    No !
    Ash vs CotD (revenge for clubsplosion)

    Kotestsu vs COTD

    Bianca vs Stephan (Rematch)

    Ash vs Trip

    Semi Finals

    Ash vs Kotetsu (Come on)

    Sliver (chronicle) vs Virgil (Attack of the clones)

    Finals

    Ash vs Silver

    Now this is a perfect world

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    I have a feeling we're gonna see Trip after the league... It just feels like there's still something missing in Ash and Trip's rivalry, and their league match won't be as exciting and interesting like Ash's match with Paul.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  21. #221
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Nope he didn't compete. He also didn't beat, a Ditto, an Onix, a Gengar, a Venusaur, a Dragonite, an Electabuzz, an Articuno, a Hariyama , a Medicham, a Swampert, an Arcanine, a Milotic, another Venusaur, a Shiftry, a Claydol, an Alakazam, a Metagross, an Espeon, a Dusclops, a Ninjask, a Solrock and a Regice.
    Just because he didn't compete with anyone, doesn't mean his opponents were weak.
    Well , If Conway & Berry try their whole life then one day they will eventually achieve them too !
    Achieving them isn't a impossible & once in a life time deal !
    If One Trainer lose Once there then he can try again & again until he achieve them!
    Those achievement is totally unsporty with no Competition !
    Plus , Ash didn't actually develop by achieving them .
    Those are totally worthless achievement.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , If Conway & Berry try their whole life then one day they will eventually achieve them too !
    Achieving them isn't a impossible & once in a life time deal !
    If One Trainer lose Once there then he can try again & again until he achieve them!
    Those achievement is totally unsporty with no Competition !
    Plus , Ash didn't actually develop by achieving them .
    Those are totally worthless achievement.
    Can you please type properly? And the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier still counts

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    No !
    Ash vs CotD (revenge for clubsplosion)

    Kotestsu vs COTD

    Bianca vs Stephan (Rematch)

    Ash vs Trip

    Semi Finals

    Ash vs Kotetsu (Come on)

    Sliver (chronicle) vs Virgil (Attack of the clones)

    Finals

    Ash vs Silver

    Now this is a perfect world
    At least his was realistic.. Yours is kinda irreleavnt because Silver wouldnt be in the Unova league out of nowhere and this is the Unova League thread at the moment, what we did was show that the people who have been confirmed to be here in future battle predictions, you just showed that your biased against every rival but Silver by putting him in there randomly, while this a Unova League prediction its behind wishful thinking with Silver there..

    Also, Bianca vs Stephan?.. That would be kinda meh, imo I want Ash to battle all of his rivals, not just some of them and the rest are defeated by eachother -_- That would make it seem like they were classified as Ash's rivals for no reason, and everyone was getting on me about how Georgia and Burgundy should have been at league, why would all of Ash's rivals be there to just lose to eachother? What happend to Barry in Sinnoh was plain dumb.. He was a joke rival imo anyway, so whatever.. But all of Ash's rivals have been shown to be powerful and I dont want him to miss out on battling any of them
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  24. #224
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I have a feeling we're gonna see Trip after the league... It just feels like there's still something missing in Ash and Trip's rivalry, and their league match won't be as exciting and interesting like Ash's match with Paul.
    There isn't even anything in Ash & Trip rivalry !
    In Just typical One guy remain better then hero but get defect in final confrontation rivalry with no Story plot at all!

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    There isn't even anything in Ash & Trip rivalry !
    In Just typical One guy remain better then hero but get defect in final confrontation rivalry with no Story plot at all!
    Seriously, calm the heck down.

Page 9 of 180 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •