I'm not saying they'll only be using one Pokemon, but i have a bad feeling we'll be seeing 1v1 battles. Hopefully it'll start of with 1v1's, move to 3v3's and then 6v6's.
How many time Anime stuff gonna prove their Worthlessness ?
I don't think they going to go this far to piss us off !
I would prefer if Writer handle Unova League like ''Fortune Cup'' or ''World Dual Carnival'' from Yugioh 5D & Yugioh zexal!!!
If Ash winning this then I hope writer doesn't turn Unova League as the weakest League Conference ever.
The only one who can counter Conkeldurr are Krookodile and Pignite (and Paplitoad if it evolves). Vanilluxe would most likely be facing either Pignite or Scraggy or Boldore.
Chandelure can only be countered by Palpitoad or a suddenly overpowered Oshawott.
Well actually unless Ash's pokemon become hax'ed they don't most likely would stand a chance against Trip's pokemons who would be all in a much better condition than they were in the past.
Last edited by Lucario At Service; 21st September 2012 at 9:25 PM.
I always thought having one-on-one sudden death preliminaries in the Pokemon League was a little odd. So you go through all the trouble spending months collected all eight badges and yet one slip up and you're gone.
Cutting out those rounds, I'm hoping for the Johto format: 3 v. 3 Soccer-style round robin groups of 3 (or 4), winners move into full battle tournament.
I loved that about the Johto league. The Round Robin battles could be triple battles, god knows we are overdue for one.
Can everyone stop treating Serperior like the fastest Pokemon on earth ?
As far as I know , Septile is the fastest starter Pokemon.
The reason why Serperior was untouched because writer didn't wanted him to be touch until Trip's battle with Alder .
Unfezant can use Combination of Gust & Air Cutter to stop Serperior.
Or , Leavanny can cover whole field with sting Shot like Bugsy did to Stop Serperior for moving.
Or even Better , Pikachu dough all Serperior move and Ash provoke Trip to use Dragon tail on Pikachu which allow Pikachu to paralyze him with Static .
Now that Something I want Ash to do .
Use tactic like before rather then Pikachu zap serperior by Accident or Ash winning the whole thing with his ever dying confidence.
As for developed team , let see 6 Pokemon from Ash's Unova Pokemon-
Their is a good team for Ash !
Palpitoad can evolve before the League start like Ash's Quilava !
Now all they mainly lack's is a Proper Movepool.
However , Ash's Pokemon can learn new Move off-screen during his training in Cynthia's Villa !
Unless Writer care about some People who demand that All Ash's training & New move teaching should be on-screen!
I hope writer ignore all of them !
I only want to see Ash's Pokemon with new Move ! I don't need a story behind every single new move his Pokemon learn.
Last edited by vodor; 21st September 2012 at 10:01 PM.
* Ash catching a grass starter first- Oshawott
* A gym leader never substituting pokémon- Lenora
* Team Rocket solely trying to steal Pikachu and ending every episode blasting off- Episode 2
* All three main characters don't all own an Electric type- Emolga & Stunfisk
* Ash owning no other Grass types besides starters- Leavanny
* Ash only catching 5-6 pokémon when entering a new region & never rotating- Episodes 18 +
* None of the main characters owning a fully evolved pseudo legendary- Iris's Dragonite
* Ash never owning a Dark type- Scraggy & Krookodile
* No one ever attempts to catch Meowth & actually manage to put him in a pokéball- episodes 43, 44, & 46
* None of the main characters owning a Ghost type- James's Yamask
* Ash battling gym leaders from the original games of each generation- Ash VS Roxie
* With the exception of Charmander, at least one of Ash's starter pokémon evolve for the 1st time before earning his 5th badge- Pignite episode 73
* Ash beginning his next journey at the end of the previous season- Episode 1 & 2
* Ash's Fire type starting off knowing Flamethrower- Episode 48
I will mention that there have been some patterns that they've, but the point is that BW has been basically been nothing but curveballs. I say expect nothing & anything for the Unova League
Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 21st September 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Black2/Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
- Name- Dale Hudson
- Status- Just received a call from Mai saying that she & Joey are somewhere in Lumiose City, though she hung up without an explanation |:\
- Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
- Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
- Graduated from- Aspertia Academy
The format I think would be a unique change is a 1v1 starter round. Then a 4 match round robin with one 3v3, one doubles, one triples and one rotation with a cut to the top 32 if you get a 3-1 or better, where Ash faces his rivals in order.
Other one/trollbias 2.0
Both trainers send out 3 pokemon at once on the field.
one steps in front, 2 stays behind, at any moment the trainer can call for one of the "benched" pokemon to replace the "active" pokemon, but they dont return to the pokeball.
That's my take on it.
BW writting has been a hugh improvement for the show, for the first time Ash has caught more then 6 pokemon during the Unova region, he also has gotten all three of the starters again which hasn't happen since the old Kanto/Johto days , hopefully the 6th Gen will give Ash three of the starters again.
Ash is gonna get creamed then.
BW writing was an improvement? What? I usually see people say the opposite.
I'd be surprised/upset if Satoshi-kun won the Unova League to be honest. He has barely put any work in raising his Pokemon, so why should he be successful? And yeah, I realize that if he brought back some of his other Pokemon he might stand a good chance of winning, but it would feel even more cheap for him to win that way in my opinion.