Page 65 of 180 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No way in hel lol. Pidove pretty much beat Snivy so Unfezant should be able to.
    Lol, Indeed.
    I didn't even remember Mamepato and Tsutarja battled once.

Waruvial
    Pikachu
    Chaoboo
    Hahakomori
    Gantoru
    Kenhallow
    Tsutarja
    Gamagaru
    Mijumaru
    Zuruggu

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Lol, Indeed.
    I didn't even remember Mamepato and Tsutarja battled once.

Waruvial
    Pikachu
    Chaoboo
    Hahakomori
    Gantoru
    Kenhallow
    Tsutarja
    Gamagaru
    Mijumaru
    Zuruggu
    But Palpitoad's stronger then Boldore ...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Anyone ever think that Cheren could be the one to defeat Ash?
    Would be about as likely as ash winning the league.
    Not really, seeing as he's the only Gym Leader we have yet to see.

I could imagine his team being:
    Stoutland
    Haxorus
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    Swoobat

Isn't he a normal type gym leader. :|

Yeah, but I'm thinking that if he's going to battle in the league he'd use a team of all types.

Why would a gym leader be in a league?
    He haven't become a Gym Leader yet !
    Last edited by vodor; 8th October 2012 at 9:27 PM.

He wasn't even shown in the anime at all. Only in the animated trailer, that's where he's a Gym Leader, and that's two years after Black and White.

But Palpitoad's stronger then Boldore ...
    But Gantoru isn't weaker than Kenhallow

You guys are rating the Pokemon from their previous wins right?

So probably at this episode all of Ash's rivals will meet, the new ones and I can't wait to see Kotetsu act like with all the other rivals the guys so funny!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    But Gantoru isn't weaker than Kenhallow
    He will be when Unfezant learns Steel Wing lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh this is rich coming from ther guy who attacks anybody who wants one of Ash's pokemon to evolve -_-.

In terms of pokemon strength I would put it like this:

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavanny
    Unfezant
    Snivy
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Mijumaru
    Scraggy
    The only pokemon i can see evolving is Palpitoad and maybe Scraggy but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    The only pokemon i can see evolving is Palpitoad and maybe Scraggy but that's about it.
    Ok that's fine but stop attacking people who want his others to evolve.

I wish people would stop doing Poke lists for Ash like this. We don't know if any of his Pokemon will get that far. I hate to get excited then end up disappointed.

My ideal battle ever!

Ok that's fine but stop attacking people who want his others to evolve.
    Ok fine by me since everyone is entitle to their own opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I wish people would stop doing Poke lists for Ash like this. We don't know if any of his Pokemon will get that far. I hate to get excited then end up disappointed.
    Lol the lists are for the strength of his current gang. Strongest being up top going all the way to the weakest at the bottom.

Top tier

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavany

Mid tier

Unfezant
    Boldore
    palpitoad
    Snivy

Low tier
    Mijukawaii
    Scraggy.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Top tier

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavany

Mid tier

Unfezant
    Boldore
    palpitoad
    Snivy

Low tier
    Mijukawaii
    Scraggy.
    Lol this, 100% this...

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I'm trying to say that he be shown as a regular trainer and not a Gym Leader -_-

Top tier

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavany

Mid tier

Unfezant
    Boldore
    palpitoad
    Snivy

Low tier
    Mijukawaii
    Scraggy.
    100% Agreed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Top tier

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavany

Mid tier

Unfezant
    Boldore
    palpitoad
    Snivy

Low tier
    Mijukawaii
    Scraggy.
    That's pretty much it. If only Boldore, Palpitoad, Unfezant, and Snivy would get more battles... Oh, well. Maybe at the league.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    How would you know that? really how? cheren hasn't appeared once and seeing as the anime is based directly off black and white 2, i would believe he would be.. :|
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I hope ash rotates
    Nightwing(swellow)
    Batman (sceptile)
    The Incredible Bulk (snorlax)
    Iron man (corphish)
    Super man ( charizard)
    Thor ( pikachu)

If ash has to lose I hope it's not to a friend
    Kanto lost to Ritchie, johto lost to Harrison, hoenn I have no idea how pikachu lost to meowth) lost to Tyson.

But no matter how much we disagree, spectulate, agree an so on I think one thing we might all agree on, we know Ash is going to lose this league. Which is sad because he has a lot of potential wasted. If he just uses old contest and combinations and old moves and think out of the box like he use to maybe he might get further never mind in speaking as if he lost of something who knows maybe he might surprise us and win. I mean he surprised me when he made it in the top 4
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/takc3n.jpg[/IMG]
    Friend Code 1077 8600 5245

Top tier

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavany

Mid tier

Unfezant
    Boldore
    palpitoad
    Snivy

Low tier
    Mijukawaii
    Scraggy.
    Top Tier accurate just let Leavanny learn bug buzzz.

Mid Tier and Low Tier replace Oshawott and Palpitoad!
    BUT Mid and Low aren't so far away from each other they are pretty much on and the same LEVEL.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post

But no matter how much we disagree, spectulate, agree an so on I think one thing we might all agree on, we know Ash is going to lose this league. Which is sad because he has a lot of potential wasted. If he just uses old contest and combinations and old moves and think out of the box like he use to maybe he might get further never mind in speaking as if he lost of something who knows maybe he might surprise us and win. I mean he surprised me when he made it in the top 4
    Ash still thinks outside of the box and is the same guy as ever, he just wasn't forced to make crazy strategies like in DP because he hasn't lost as much. Sure, winning the league is unlikely as always, but we can never know.

EDIT: There's also a key point that I haven't seen anyone bring up, Ash didn't use ANY of his special DP strategies in the Sinnoh league. No Counter shield, no spinning dodge, no "Energy Ball eating". Ok there was the Ice Aqua Jet, but how much does that really matter? It relies on your opponent having a freezing move and it didn't even deal damage against Paul. Just saying, people glorify DP Ash as superior way too much. DP is probably my favourite series so far, but still, gotta learn not to be biased.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 9th October 2012 at 1:15 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

People forget that Ash did have some nice strategies in BW. All they remember is just his poorly battle against Elesa.

But we can see a nice combination with Leavanny that it always use a long-range attack with String Shot. That's one useful strategy. Also, in his gym battle against Clay, Oshawott used Water Gun to eliminate Krokorok's Sandstorm.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    People forget that Ash did have some nice strategies in BW. All they remember is just his poorly battle against Elesa.

But we can see a nice combination with Leavanny that it always use a long-range attack with String Shot. That's one useful strategy. Also, in his gym battle against Clay, Oshawott used Water Gun to eliminate Krokorok's Sandstorm.
    Actually he had strategies to start off with in every gym battles after the 2nd gym.

3rd gym- Uses Tepig as his strategy but of COURSE that had to fail. Sewaddle's string shot tactics was good but they made him rely on the evolution. Swadloon using Razor Leaf to break string shot was good BUT NOPE they rushed it and made it seem useless.

4th Gym- Paplitoad solo (Don't Give me any backchat. I KNOW you people have done this in the game.) was believable but of course they wanted to showcase Pikachu alone.

5th Gym- Oshawott with Water Gun to remove Sandstorm, Snivy with Attract (REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK.) and Roggenrola countering Excadrill with Sandstorm boosting its defenses and tire out Excadrill which worked BUT NOPE had to rely on the evolutions by making Roggenrola target practice and build tension.

6th Gym- Pikachu using the hoops to attack an airbourne Swanna and using Tranquil to counter aerial combat with long ranged attacks. THAT WOULD HAVE WORKED but they made it fail quickly and made Tranquil get damaged by Hurricane to build tension.

7th Gym- Scraggy's defenses and lucky focus Blast, Pignite's Fire Pledge to hit Cryogonal underneath and having Krokrok go airbourne to damage Beartic and land a successful Dig.

8th Gym- HAD a lot of great tactics such as Boldore using Sandstorm to hit a fast moving target, Unfezant's speed and gust to blow back Will-O-Wisp, Leavanny's String shot tactics, Pignite's fire advantage and Paplitoad's bulk and power but they HAD to make Roxie and her Pokemon all overpowered and make them fail and rely on Pikachu yet again.

ALSO

Tepig vs Pansear. Biting its tail then spinning it around make it dizzy and attacking a stunned Pansear was good.

Oshawott vs Pansage. Using Oshawott's scalchop to deflect Solarbeam and using Water Gun to retrieve Oshawott's shell was effective.

Also he used more tactics outside of gym battles

Having Boldore sacrifice itself to a double HAX Hyper beam so Crustle and Cilan can be more prepare for a Shell Smash+ Double Rock Wrecker to throw off their opponents because if they were prepared, Boldore would have joined them in the finishing blow.

Pignite vs Serperior. Using the Piggy's speed, bulk and type advantage to counter Serperior.

Krokorok vs Dragonite. Using Dig and Stone Edge to evade Dragonite's attacks and counterattack.

He has used more but because they fail and he seemingly relies on the evolution, People think he is not competent.

PS yes I got this from a thread post I already posted A LONG time ago. ( A month I guess.)
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Actually he had strategies to start off with in every gym battles after the 2nd gym.

3rd gym- Uses Tepig as his strategy but of COURSE that had to fail. Sewaddle's string shot tactics was good but they made him rely on the evolution. Swadloon using Razor Leaf to break string shot was good BUT NOPE they rushed it and made it seem useless.

4th Gym- Paplitoad solo (Don't Give me any backchat. I KNOW you people have done this in the game.) was believable but of course they wanted to showcase Pikachu alone.

5th Gym- Oshawott with Water Gun to remove Sandstorm, Snivy with Attract (REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK.) and Roggenrola countering Excadrill with Sandstorm boosting its defenses and tire out Excadrill which worked BUT NOPE had to rely on the evolutions by making Roggenrola target practice and build tension.

6th Gym- Pikachu using the hoops to attack an airbourne Swanna and using Tranquil to counter aerial combat with long ranged attacks. THAT WOULD HAVE WORKED but they made it fail quickly and made Tranquil get damaged by Hurricane to build tension.

7th Gym- Scraggy's defenses and lucky focus Blast, Pignite's Fire Pledge to hit Cryogonal underneath and having Krokrok go airbourne to damage Beartic and land a successful Dig.

8th Gym- HAD a lot of great tactics such as Boldore using Sandstorm to hit a fast moving target, Unfezant's speed and gust to blow back Will-O-Wisp, Leavanny's String shot tactics, Pignite's fire advantage and Paplitoad's bulk and power but they HAD to make Roxie and her Pokemon all overpowered and make them fail and rely on Pikachu yet again.

ALSO

Tepig vs Pansear. Biting its tail then spinning it around make it dizzy and attacking a stunned Pansear was good.

Oshawott vs Pansage. Using Oshawott's scalchop to deflect Solarbeam and using Water Gun to retrieve Oshawott's shell was effective.

Also he used more tactics outside of gym battles

Having Boldore sacrifice itself to a double HAX Hyper beam so Crustle and Cilan can be more prepare for a Shell Smash+ Double Rock Wrecker to throw off their opponents because if they were prepared, Boldore would have joined them in the finishing blow.

Pignite vs Serperior. Using the Piggy's speed, bulk and type advantage to counter Serperior.

Krokorok vs Dragonite. Using Dig and Stone Edge to evade Dragonite's attacks and counterattack.

He has used more but because they fail and he seemingly relies on the evolution, People think he is not competent.

PS yes I got this from a thread post I already posted A LONG time ago. ( A month I guess.)
    That's right. So now that we're heading for the league not as many of his good strategies will probably be foddered for evolution situations. And even if they would then fine, I like me some more evolutions.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Trip vs Ash

Galvantula vs Pikachu- switch
    Galvantula vs Pignite - Pignite
    Jellicent vs Pignite - Jellicent
    Jellicent vs Snivy/Servine - Snivy
    Haxorus vs Snivy/Servine - Haxorus
    Haxorus vs Krookodile - Krookodile
    Conkeldurr vs Krookodile - Conkeldurr
    Conkeldurr vs Unfezant - Unfezant
    Chandelure vs Unfezant - switch
    Chandelure vs Oshawott/Dewott - Wotters
    Serperior vs Oshawott/Dewott - switch
    Serperior vs Pikachu - Serperior
    Serperior vs Unfezant - Serperior
    Serperior vs Oshawott/Dewott - Oshawott/Dewott

Go crazy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Page 65 of 180 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast