Page 76 of 180 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

I'd kind of like to see Trip and Bel take out a few other known people before fighting against Ash to show how much both have improved since we last saw them.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'd kind of like to see Trip and Bel take out a few other known people before fighting against Ash to show how much both have improved since we last saw them.
    Shooti doesn't need to show improvements, if his other pokemon are any close to Serperior level he is damn fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Shooti doesn't need to show improvements, if his other pokemon are any close to Serperior level he is damn fine.
    I'd still kind of like to see how far hes come since, course we won't see all of that till his finale battle with Ash. Bel would be nice though, how long has it been since we last saw her?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I'd still kind of like to see how far hes come since, course we won't see all of that till his finale battle with Ash. Bel would be nice though, how long has it been since we last saw her?
    Ever since the Clubsplosion.

The last time we saw her was in the Clubsplosion which was 25 episodes ago.

Honestly Bel should go pretty far this tournament, she deserves it .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I hope Bel gets a lot of screen time during the league, I'd like it if she returned in the next series as the main rival better than before of course.

Bianca will probably go further than Stephan and Virgil/Kotetsu and then get eliminated. So she'll be the thrid main rival out of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Bianca will probably go further than Stephan and Virgil/Kotetsu and then get eliminated. So she'll be the thrid main rival out of the tournament.
    I think Stephan or Kotetsu will be the first to go... i do want to see a full team battle tho with kotetsu and ash

Bianca's battle style seems to be attacking head on. But, she did show an interesting way of using Fling with Emboar. Even though, Fling is meant to throw something. I wonder what she'll do?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I wanna see these people take out these people:

Ash:Trip, Kotetsu
    Bel: Stephan, Ash
    Kotetsu: Hmm, some randoms??
    Stephan: Same as above
    Virgil: Bel
    Trip: Some randoms
    Just like Barry beat Ash in the league in Sinnoh... Oh wait ;D

Nah, I'm fine with some random no one beating Ash again if he's suppose to lose the league
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Bianca's battle style seems to be attacking head on. But, she did show an interesting way of using Fling with Emboar. Even though, Fling is meant to throw something. I wonder what she'll do?
    If Bianca is up against Trip's Serperior and attacks head on, she is going to be in trouble. And I really hope we get to see more of the rival battles in the League that don't include Ash like we got in DP with Paul vs Barry.

If Bianca is up against Trip's Serperior and attacks head on, she is going to be in trouble. And I really hope we get to see more of the rival battles in the League that don't include Ash like we got in DP with Paul vs Barry.
    I know, Trip's all about strategy. Him and Bianca are like polar opposites when it comes to battling.

I do want to see more rival battles, I liked Barry and Paul, but it sucked that was the only one in the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Just like Barry beat Ash in the league in Sinnoh... Oh wait ;D

Nah, I'm fine with some random no one beating Ash again if he's suppose to lose the league
    Oh pls -_- oh look Trip's not gonna use Serperior and come back with just the Jelly and a whole new team *rolls eyes*.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ugh I hate those. Kenyan VS Bianca is the only one I'd like seeing, as long as Ash beats Bianca. It would suck for Bianca to defeat Kenyan & then lose to Trip. I know that since they introduce 2 new rivals, Ash will battle both, with Bianca & Trip being the other 2. Virgil being battled in the Top 16 in a Triple Battle/Double Battle, Kotetsu In the Top 8, Bianca in the Top 4 & Trip in the Finals.

I think the characters will follow their B2W2 counter parts, Bianca losing the League, being satisfied & becomes Juniper's Assistant, Cheren loses in the league too & becomes a gym leader, leaving Ash, Kenyan, Trip, or Virgil to take the title. Seeing as Bianca VS Kenyan seems like a high possibility, that leaves Ash, Trip, & Virgil as winners. Virgil seems to be better to be fought in a Triple Battle & since Trip needs to be defeated, that leaves Kotetsu & Ash. I don't know why but Ash has a good chance of winning this.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I honestly don't believe ash's unova team is stronger enough to face trip, plus we don't even know half of his team, he could have a salamance or a magmorter or even an electvire.
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 13th October 2012 at 10:06 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I honestly don't believe ash's unova team is stronger enough to face, plus we don't even know half of his team, he could have a salamance or a magmorter or even an electvire.
    Face who??

Face who??
    Well anyone, but i was refering to trip.. forgot to add him in
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Well anyone, but i was refering to trip.. forgot to add him in
    Oh I know they are not which is why the battle will be filled with DEM crap lol.

I honestly don't believe ash's unova team is stronger enough to face trip, plus we don't even know half of his team, he could have a salamance or a magmorter or even an electvire.
    we havent seen kotetsu's full team either maybe he has a zoroark that he's hiding from everyone
    Last edited by deoxys4ever; 13th October 2012 at 10:30 AM.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    we havent seen kotetsu's full team either maybe he has a zoroark that he's hiding from everyone
    A Lucario and a Zoroark, **** hide from dman people lol.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    Him or Stephan would be my guess

First, Ash isn't using his reserves in the league because two reasons.
    -One is that the Juniper's system aren't connected to the Oak's system because the two regions are too far from each other. This means that his past problem has many problems to go to Unova. (Interesting because his complete team will be needed to go to Kanto again one day).
    -Two, the fresh start. But does Season 2 have older pokemon? Yes and No. One think if that the league appears in a timeline where older pokemon can be promoted and other thing is that isn't important.
    During all of BW Ash's team is formed by the fact that only the new pokemon will be used in the league. Don't make sense to drop that anymore. Because of it Ash has reserves for example. Basically the league is going to be the way that if older pokemon won't appear at all. Of course that we had older pokemon in the form of Virgil, Kotetsu and other rivals. And basically don't make sense that the BW1 rivals (i.e. rivals introduced in BW1) could have older pokemon if they are supposed to only see new pokemon until Ash sees older pokemon. In the filler saga Ash is using the older pokemon and one of the first appears to be Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    First, Ash isn't using his reserves in the league because two reasons.
    -One is that the Juniper's system aren't connected to the Oak's system because the two regions are too far from each other. This means that his past problem has many problems to go to Unova. (Interesting because his complete team will be needed to go to Kanto again one day).
    -Two, the fresh start. But does Season 2 have older pokemon? Yes and No. One think if that the league appears in a timeline where older pokemon can be promoted and other thing is that isn't important.
    During all of BW Ash's team is formed by the fact that only the new pokemon will be used in the league. Don't make sense to drop that anymore. Because of it Ash has reserves for example. Basically the league is going to be the way that if older pokemon won't appear at all. Of course that we had older pokemon in the form of Virgil, Kotetsu and other rivals. And basically don't make sense that the BW1 rivals (i.e. rivals introduced in BW1) could have older pokemon if they are supposed to only see new pokemon until Ash sees older pokemon. In the filler saga Ash is using the older pokemon and one of the first appears to be Charizard.
    Where did U get this info!?? Nowhere was it confirmed!
    If the writers want to bring the old ones they will transport them to a other planet not region! So it's more about what the writers want.
    I also don't believe they will bring them but U never know!

"IF" they bring them back I want development for Totodile, Gible , Bayleef and Corphish
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Oh pls -_- oh look Trip's not gonna use Serperior and come back with just the Jelly and a whole new team *rolls eyes*.
    The reason Paul didn't use Torterra was probably because it's slow as hell, and would get demolished by Infernape who could easily dodge Stone Edges, Frenzy Plant, etc while having that type disadvantage. Electivire on the otherhand, has all the advantages of being fast, powerful and bulky and few of the weaknesses. Neither it nor Infernape have an advantage over the other in terms of moves, and because the two pokemon were more or less rivals.

Serperior however, is ridiculously fast and powerful (but might not be so good with tanking hits), and resists electric type moves, and it's his starter. If anything, those reasons gives Trip a reason to use Serperior as his main pokemon (the Junior Cup Tournament was basically to hype it up for the league and give Trip development).

Chimchar fought Elekid and lost, Monferno fought Electibuzz and lost, and Infernape fought Electivire and won.
    Pikachu fought Trip's Sniy and lost, then fought Servine and lost. So it will fight Serperior and it will will. And it will be awesome to see the snake lose.

I could easily see Jellicent/Chandelure being the Drapion of the league, sweeping 3 of Ash's pokemon with ease before losing to someone like Krokodille...or Pikachu depending on whether Pikachu is going to be the Charizard/Infernape of this region, sweeping 3 of the main rival's pokemon.
    Last edited by Lunanight; 13th October 2012 at 2:05 PM.

Page 76 of 180 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast