Page 91 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    that is at least ten more years. a bit tooooo much!!!!!!! maybe this year top 2 and than a win in gen VI XD
    Lol they anime shall never end my friend duh!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

XD hehehehehehe!

It seems so like it will never end! XD !
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Personally I don't see Ash winning a league until he's first lost in the top 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Didn't he used to be a Plasma scientist? I am guessing what his role will be at this point but I could see him playing the role of Butler where Colress decides to leave Team Plasma to do his own thing but when his experiment goes out of control, he teams up with Ash.
    Actually from what I recall, Colress just randomly joined Plasma to learn about more of the potential of pokemon saying he doesn't care about the consequences of finding out what he wants, and he was appointed a leader.

On Topic:
    I see Ash reaching top4/top2, Trip losing to Ash (Dur) Stephan losing to Bianca, Kot losing to Ash, Bianca losing to Ash and Virgil being the one to take down Ash. It'd be a lot easier to see if Ash actually used more status moves and Virgil's Espeon had Magic Bounce as it's ability...
    I could see Leavanny's string shot getting sent back at it x3
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

The only way I see Virgil beating Ash is with a new eeveeloution!

At least Trip reaching top 2
        Spoiler:

The only way I see Virgil beating Ash is with a new eeveeloution!
    I actually see Virgil losing quite early in a double/triple battle round

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I actually see Virgil losing quite early in a double/triple battle round
    Me too! But plenty people here are seeing him as the one to beat Ash and eventually win the League!

But I don't see him having the needed diversity to defeat Ash and win this League!

Me too! But plenty people here are seeing him as the one to beat Ash and eventually win the League!

But I don't see him having the needed diversity to defeat Ash and win this League!
    The eeveelutions are quite diverse so he could defeat Ash. But his eevee is being set up as a supporter in double/triple battles so its fairly likely he faces Ash in one of those

Based on the revelation of the Champion League and the regular League is merely a way to enter it (it doesn't really serve any other purpose at this point, since winning it doesn't make Ash a master, he gets a trophy, some cash and thats it) and that we still have a filler saga ahead after the league I wouldn't be surprised if Ash actually wins this one and takes on the Champion's League next (which he obviously won't win).

Let also add, they needed a ridiculously overpowered trainer to knock Ash out of the Sinnoh League, but at the same time made it clear he was the strongest participant besides Tobias and could have won if Tobias hadn't entered (he was the only one to take down Darkrai) So they already established him as strong enough to actually win a league. Adding this with the need for something to fill the months post league and next-gen, the existence of a Champion's League and Ash has a realistic chance of winning this time.

Wait, will there be Double/Triple/etc battles in the League? Or is that just spekulations?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Wait, will there be Double/Triple/etc battles in the League? Or is that just spekulations?
    Speculations. But based on Vurgils Eevee it seems likely

Ah, I see then. Well, I honestly doubt there will be even double battles, but that would be awesome. Still sad there hasn't been any Triple Battles at all.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Next region top 2, after that top 2, then hopefully a win lol.
    Lol, that's my prediction as well! xD I kinda hoping that the writers keep with the pattern! xD

16 Without previous region reserves
    8 With reserves: Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Snorlax, Muk, and Kingler was supposed to be used, but didn't due to a random Voltorb.
    8 Without reserves from previous regions.
    4 With reserves from previous regions: Heracross, Quilava, Snorlax, Noctowl, Donphan, Torkoal, Swellow, Sceptile. <- Johto and Hoenn heavy
    4 Hopefully without reserves from previous regions.
    2 With reserves, perhaps more inclined to the Sinnoh pokemon, and a few that were left out before.
    2 Without reserves hopefully.
    1 With reserves..

Three times the charm isn't it? xD

I know this ain't official, but considering Ash beat more of Tobias pokemon, specifically Darkrai, then the eventual losing finalist, one could already say that Ash was the second best competitor of the Sinnoh League.

Runner Up: Couldn't get past Darkrai
    Ash (Top 4): Got past Darkrai and tied with a Latios.

Now tell me who was second best. Not saying Ash should've been in the finals in Sinnoh, but not saying that he wasn't second best either.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It would be really cool if there were though, it would be different but pretty legit! I can see Ash choosing these pairs:

Pikachu + Krookodile
    Oshawott + Pignite
    Unfezant + Snivy
    Pikachu + Oshawott
    Scraggy + Pikachu
    Snivy + Emolga
    The rest would be pretty tandom

Boldore with either Pignite, Leavanny, Unfezant! could be combinations that work!

When did we start getting spoilers of Gen 5 pokes when we were in Sinnoh? I forgot around what time we got our first one of the starters
    Alex 3368-2044-7466 3DS friend code

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleCopter View Post
    When did we start getting spoilers of Gen 5 pokes when we were in Sinnoh? I forgot around what time we got our first one of the starters
    At the very end. But its inconsistent. Like we got minchlax before the hoenn league.

Even if a new gen comes out September 2013....we still have 7 more months in Unova after the league

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Even if a new gen comes out September 2013....we still have 7 more months in Unova after the league
    We do, perfect for some Pokemon World Tournament action. If the league ends in January we have around 32 episodes for it. 4 episodes each tournament can fit in at least 4 of them and have room for character development episodes.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    How do you know if we have seven months exactly? Suppose the writers do another rushed scene like at the end of Ash's league in DP.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    How do you know if we have seven months exactly? Suppose the writers do another rushed scene like at the end of Ash's league in DP.
    We have nothing coming for them to rush it. Don't think like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    leading to what though? there's no new games announced so nothing to rush for

I definitely wouldn't mind if if some rounds of the league were double battles but I don't htink that's possible as Virgil was stated to use his team of 7 and Eevee has mostly supporting moves so I don't see it being used in the league.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    We do, perfect for some Pokemon World Tournament action. If the league ends in January we have around 32 episodes for it. 4 episodes each tournament can fit in at least 4 of them and have room for character development episodes.
    And Plasma. Don't forget about Plams

Page 91 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast