Page 131 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Pikachu was the one that made sense beating him.
    I do see where Leavanny could have been able to thanks to String Shot, but I have to admit Pikachu needed this (as odd as that sounds)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Pikachu was the one that made sense beating him.
    No.

Well, sure Pikachu has that rivalry with Serperior going on which would result in Pikachu being the one to defeat it.

But it isn't the only one capable of realistically defeating it.

Leavanny and Unfezant have better chances of beating Serperior than Pignite could ever possibly think to have.

Especially Unfezant. Unfezant could've easily defeated Serperior, since Unfezant could easily fly out of the way, it would only be when Unfezant used quick attack or aerial ace, that Trip could realistically counter Unfezant.

As for Leavanny, just magically teach it an attacking bug type move, and have string shot slow it down and there you go.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I do see where Leavanny could have been able to thanks to String Shot, but I have to admit Pikachu needed this (as odd as that sounds)
    No it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No it didn't.
    No actually Pikachu needed this, I would've brought up Snivy, but then again Pikachu has never beaten Trip's Snivy/Servine, so it really needed to beat Serperior.

Pikachu definitely deserves and needs this over a more fun battle of Unfezant and Leavanny.

Sure you could argue it was too predictable, but it still needed to happen.

And even I'm willing to admit this even though I hate Pikachu being overused.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 27th October 2012 at 10:00 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well, in terms of defeating Serperior, it does. Since, Serperior defeated Pikachu in both of his previous forms.

No it didn't.
    i agree! Pikachu had nice wins in gym's 3,4,6 and 8 and some nice battles along the way! so it deseved some random win like against Frosslas. and some other pokemon should get the big win. . . but either way it's really believable for Pika to beat Serpy
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    i agree! Pikachu had nice wins in gym's 3,4,6 and 8 and some nice battles along the way! so it deseved some random win like against Frosslas. and some other pokemon should get the big win. . . but either way it's really believable for Pika to beat Serpy
    I'd only agree if Trip was using Conkeldurr, not Serperior.

Personally I'm glad its Pikachu taking down Serperior. It's about time Ash used his starting pokemon against his rivals starting pokemon at the league

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Personally I'm glad its Pikachu taking down Serperior. It's about time Ash used his starting pokemon against his rivals starting pokemon at the league
    What are you taking about... the only time Ash didn't use Pikachu to fight his rivals starter was Harrison, Morrison, and technically Paul. Nando I guess as well...
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

People also talked about Snivy beating Serperior, but a more nice ending is Pikachu beating Serperior, since it beats Pikachu in their first battle and only because of Pikachu's problem.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    People also talked about Snivy beating Serperior, but a more nice ending is Pikachu beating Serperior, since it beats Pikachu in their first battle and only because of Pikachu's problem.
    No one here has been talking about Snivy beating Serperior

What are you taking about... the only time Ash didn't use Pikachu to fight his rivals starter was Harrison, Morrison, and technically Paul. Nando I guess as well...
    Maybe he referred to main rivals. Pikachu didn't face Blastoise or Torterra at the League. Or I am wrong about that?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

my bad I meant to put main rival.
    Pikachu never faced Blastoise or Torterra

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Lol, I was one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Maybe he referred to main rivals. Pikachu didn't face Blastoise or Torterra at the League. Or I am wrong about that?
    Ash faced Blastoise in the Johto league using Charizard. Pikachu wasn't even in the battle..

Pikachu didn't battle Gary's Blastoise at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    He faced Blastoise in the Johto league using Charizard. Pikachu wasn't even in the battle..
    Yeah, and Paul's Torterra didn't fight.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Ash faced Blastoise in the Johto league using Charizard. Pikachu wasn't even in the battle..
    that's the point. until now Pikachu hasn't faced a main rivals starter at the league. quite refreshing to see it now

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    my bad I meant to put main rival.
    Pikachu never faced Blastoise or Torterra
    Whoops... I had Gary on my mind but forgot to put him down. Paul didn't use Torterra in the league, but had Pikachu fought it, I could not see the mouse winning fairly. Ash did attempt to use Pikachu against Torterra though when Ash and Paul had their first 6 on 6 battle. Morrison was the closest to a main rival in hoenn, where Pikachu didn't fight Swampert/Metang (pretty sure Morrison said Beldum was his starter, but maybe it was just his favorite)

besides Pignite, Krokoodile and Leavanny I don't see which of Ash's Poke could take out Conkeldurr.

interesting how this battle will develop. . .

besides Pignite, Krokoodile and Leavanny I don't see which of Ash's Poke could take out Conkeldurr.
    I'm sorry that Unfezant and Palpitoad somehow don't appeal to you

If the writers were feeling particularly trollish they could use snivy to steal the concrete bars with vine whip and beat conk until it faints with his own weapons.

Unfezant more or less I could see it happen, but Palpi I personally don't see to have the strength for it . . . Boldore is a posibility as well but I want a one on one fight hardcore

Scraggy, Oshawott and Snivy I think they won't let a basic stage beat a final stage.

If the writers were feeling particularly trollish they could use snivy to steal the concrete bars with vine whip and beat conk until it faints with his own weapons.
    I love Snivy and all, I don't think she's that strong to pick up the bars.

If Conkeldurr was to battle one of Ash's Pokemon, I want it to be Krookodile or Pignite. I don't know why I really want it to be Krookodile, maybe because of its height. But, I want to see Pignite battle it, due to them being Fighting types.

Unfezant more or less I could see it happen, but Palpi I personally don't see to have the strength for it . . . Boldore is a posibility as well but I want a one on one fight hardcore

Scraggy, Oshawott and Snivy I think they won't let a basic stage beat a final stage.
    Why not Palpitoad?

And basic stage pokemon have beaten final stage pokemon before...

Page 131 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast