Page 132 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Scraggy, Oshawott and Snivy I think they won't let a basic stage beat a final stage.
    This is the show that people constantly argue with me about unevolved Pokemon (I'm not against evolution). Trust me, the writers aren't above making a basic stage Pokemon look like a god
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

i don't recall it happen before. . .

and why not Palpi? I'm not convinced about his strength like many people in this forum are. for me it's one of Ash weakest Unova Pokes.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

and why not Palpi? I'm not convinced about his strength like many people in this forum are. for me it's one of Ash weakest Unova Pokes.
    It's stronger than Oshawott, Scraggy, and for the most part, Snivy (though Snivy could beat it, fairly easily). It should be tied with Boldore and Unfezant.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Chimchar>Staraptor

Tepig>Mandibuzz

i could go on

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Chimchar>Staraptor

Tepig>Mandibuzz

i could go on
    Turtwig>Rampardos

Cyndaquil>Steelix

Gible>Dusknoir

I continued it... but there's still more
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I remember a lot too. But, what's discussed about that, is a stage 1 Pokemon beating its final evolution, like Snivy beating Serperior.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Turtwig>Rampardos

Cyndaquil>Steelix

Gible>Dusknoir

I continued it... but there's still more
    Too many more to count, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I remember a lot too. But, what's discussed about that, is a stage 1 Pokemon beating its final evolution, like Snivy beating Serperior.
    No, what's being discussed is Snivy/Oshawott/Scraggy beating Conkeldurr.

I thought we were talking about Snivy, Oshawott, Scraggy beating Conkeldurr?

Though LOL at the idea of Snivy beating Serperior, it would definitely be the first time ever.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Thing and Me just pointed two of them out

Chimchar beat Barry's Staraptor and Gible beat Conway's Dusknoir. Heck, I'd put Pikachu beating Dragonite in that category as well.

Snivy can not and will not beat Serperior

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's stronger than Oshawott, Scraggy, and for the most part, Snivy (though Snivy could beat it, fairly easily). It should be tied with Boldore and Unfezant.
    I doubt it could take out Oshawott . the one left is scraggy. I like Palipi but it and would love for it to evolve to Seismitoad but at this point I consider it pretty weak!

Thing and Me just pointed two of them out

Chimchar beat Barry's Staraptor and Gible beat Conway's Dusknoir. Heck, I'd put Pikachu beating Dragonite in that category as well.

Snivy can not and will not beat Serperior
    Completely forgot about those. So I would love for Snivy to take it out! but I'm cheering for Leavanny to send Conkeldurr in his pokeball!
    Last edited by Eneci; 27th October 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    No, what's being discussed is Snivy/Oshawott/Scraggy beating Conkeldurr.
    No, not what's being discussed now. I meant, the basic stage beating their final form. That's what I meant. I worded it wrong.

I doubt it could take out Oshawott . the one left is scraggy. I like Palipi but it and would love for it to evolve to Seismitoad but at this point I consider it pretty weak!
    How is it weak? Because it lost to roxie's garbodor? That entire fight was rigged from the beginning anyways.

Maybe not, but Palpitoad could beat Pokémon that Oshawott would fail at taking out. That's what I mean by stronger.

If we're specifically talking about Pokémon beating each other for strength, then Palpitoad could easily take down Pignite and Boldore.

Hmm... I got nothing to prove how strong Palpitoad really is. You could say it beat Elesa's Zebstrika, but it's type advantage gave it the total edge. It beat Burgundy's Stoutland, but it's Burgundy. It lost to Roxie's Garbordor, but then again, so did Pignite...

I think Palpitoad could beat Conkeldurr

Hmm... I got nothing to prove how strong Palpitoad really is. You could say it beat Elesa's Zebstrika, but it's type advantage gave it the total edge. It beat Burgundy's Stoutland, but it's Burgundy. It lost to Roxie's Garbordor, but then again, so did Pignite...

I think Palpitoad could beat Conkeldurr
    Honestly, burgundy could beat conkelldurr
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Honestly, burgundy could beat conkelldurr
    why do people keep bringing her up? You act like she's going to be in this thing.

Speaking of which, anyone wonder if they'll have any triple battle format matches later on?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    why do people keep bringing her up? You act like she's going to be in this thing.

Speaking of which, anyone wonder if they'll have any triple battle format matches later on?
    I think so. My theory is Ash facing Virgil in a triple battle

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I only brought Burgundy up because of the whole Palpitoad strength question...

Seeing how the close thing to a triple battle was handled poorly... I'm not exactly holding my breath

I would want one, since only one was shown. But, I somehow feel as they won't show them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Just gonna leave these here:

http://t.co/p6JtQdkE
    http://t.co/FFKEC9iz

Told you guys it was 1 on 1 lol.
    I fail to see how that proves anything. The magazine only shows a portion of the battle

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I fail to see how that proves anything. The magazine only shows a portion of the battle
    Seems to show the start of the battle to me lol.

Shocking part is Trip is actually smiling.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I don't want triple battles in later rounds, unless the writers and animators act like complete douchebags and don't make any round 6vs6.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't want triple battles in later rounds, unless the writers and animators act like complete douchebags and don't make any round 6vs6.
    I feel like that would look really complicated.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I still think that Triple battles would be a bit too messy and hard to handle. One thing is moving four Pokemon, another is moving a whopping six Pokemon in the same limited space while trying to move them in different ways. So... if we'll get multiple matches I can see Doubles at most.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 132 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast