Page 141 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

So... anything been confirmed/discredited yet?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    No, nothing yet. At worst we'll have to wait until Thursday to have some news.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    No, nothing yet. At worst we'll have to wait until Thursday to have some news.
    I'm gone for practically 2 days and nothing has happened :O

That's not normal
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm gone for practically 2 days and nothing has happened :O

That's not normal
    Oh, don't worry. People weren't bored here. Just look at the thread "Scenes you would like to see" and you'll understand what I mean. XD

Well, I can't wait for more news. I'm not expecting much from this League, but there might be some interesting matches. *knocks on wood*
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Too late for that lol. I got a dozen posts deleted and infracted. I just want to see who goes up vs emboar more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Too late for that lol. I got a dozen posts deleted and infracted. I just want to see who goes up vs emboar more than anything.
    Been there, done that. Happens to me about every two months or so. Vs Emboar eh, probably not Stephan (watch me be wrong)

Nope, the writers are being mean and not telling us if it is one on one .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Nope, the writers are being mean and not telling us if it is one on one .
    Gee, thanks for answering something that's already been answered :/

But yeah, spoilers tend to have a pattern like this

I wonder when the whole meet and greet will happen. I have a feeling it's gonna be rushed.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wonder when the whole meet and greet will happen. I have a feeling it's gonna be rushed.
    I have the same feeling too. If Ash vs Trip happens like near the middle, then I would feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I have the same feeling too. If Ash vs Trip happens like near the middle, then I would feel better.
    im hoping the first 20 minutes is just them meeting up and the torch and all that then like the last 5 minutes will be the battle

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    im hoping the first 20 minutes is just them meeting up and the torch and all that then like the last 5 minutes will be the battle
    That would be the most ideal to me. Because, I don't think any of the ceremonies were rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    That would be the most ideal to me. Because, I don't think any of the ceremonies were rushed.
    Me either i think they are handled great. i dont want them to rush the unova one

I just wish they had one episode where it was just the introduction episode and no battles.

I hope get some preview Smash tomorrow about the league, just like Donamite preview which was previewed on Smash 2 weeks before it aired.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

Let's just hope they show reserves in a preview, or else i'll lose it.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Let's just hope they show reserves in a preview, or else i'll lose it.
    Uh no, I don't want the writers to screw Ash's Unova Pokémon with his older gen Pokémon OR I'll lose it.

Edit: With the exception of Torterra sweeping Virgil's entire team of tiny powerful fluffballs.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Who care's if Ash bring his old pokemon or not ????
    Its not like Ash going to win anyway .
    No matter how good he battle , He will end up in sideline clapping hand while someone else take the trophy.
    I just don't hope Kotetsu to be that person.
    It will be humiliating to see someone like Kotetsu win the League and hold the trophy while Ash clapping his hand in sideline.
    Its just as humiliating as Trip winning it.
    Last edited by vodor; 3rd November 2012 at 6:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Uh no, I don't want the writers to screw Ash's Unova Pokémon with his older gen Pokémon OR I'll lose it.

Edit: With the exception of Torterra sweeping Virgil's entire team of tiny powerful fluffballs.
    I think he meant the Unova reserves but I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Who care's if Ash bring his old pokemon or not ????
    Its not like Ash going to win anyway .
    No matter how good he battle , He will end up in sideline clapping hand while someone else take the trophy.
    I just don't hope Kotetsu to be that person.
    It will be humiliating to see someone like Kotetsu win the League and hold the trophy while Ash clapping his hand in sideline.
    Its just as humiliating as Trip winning it.
    I am hoping for Ash's older Pokemon *yaomingface*. Not sure if Kotetsu wins or they only pay attention toward Riolu *notsurefrymemeface*
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

Unless he faces Glaceon. It lost to an Electivire's Ice Punch. I doubt it would survive a Glaceon's Ice Beam/Blizzard. Or if another Eeveelution has Signal Beam. Or faces Flareon.

Random : PokéRadar

I think he meant the Unova reserves but I might be wrong.
    Ah.

I guess, but we know they are going to be used (how many times, is the question), I fail to see why we need to actually see them in a Unova League preview.

Speaking of which, I'd really like there to be a Unova League preview.

TV Tokyo give Shopro approval and make it happen.

Preview:

Voice Over: Next Week (trailer played after the Virgil episode), many familiar faces will compete along side Ash in the Unova League. Ash, Trip, Bianca, Stephanie (It's Steph-on!), Virgil, and whatever the hell Kotetsu's dub name will be, and many other trainers who all have eight badges. Who will win the Unova League?

Ash: Pikachu use electro ball and iron tail on Serperior (Pikachu making noises)

Voice Over: Ash will face many threats, and so will his Pokémon. But one Pokémon of Ash's will have an unexpected fate.

(Only because it works better in Japanese)

Satoshi: Mijumaru!

Voice Over: It all begins next week! *dramatic creepy music* you won't want to miss it. Unless you complain about Pokémon on Serebii Forums BURN!!!!
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ah.

I guess, but we know they are going to be used (how many times, is the question), I fail to see why we need to actually see them in a Unova League preview.

Speaking of which, I'd really like there to be a Unova League preview.

TV Tokyo give Shopro approval and make it happen.

Preview:

Voice Over: Next Week (trailer played after the Virgil episode), many familiar faces will compete along side Ash in the Unova League. Ash, Trip, Bianca, Stephanie (It's Steph-on!), Virgil, and whatever the hell Kotetsu's dub name will be, and many other trainers who all have eight badges. Who will win the Unova League?

Ash: Pikachu use electro ball and iron tail on Serperior (Pikachu making noises)

Voice Over: Ash will face many threats, and so will his Pokémon. But one Pokémon of Ash's will have an unexpected fate.

(Only because it works better in Japanese)

Satoshi: Mijumaru!

Voice Over: It all begins next week! *dramatic creepy music* you won't want to miss it. Unless you complain about Pokémon on Serebii Forums BURN!!!!
    Um would you really be against seeing Palpitoad in a preview lol??

Um would you really be against seeing Palpitoad in a preview lol??
    Let me rephrase:

I don't know why it would be a big loss or a big deal if they weren't in a preview.

Their appearance would be welcomed of course, but I can't see why it would be maddening or troubling if they didn't show up.

Of course it would all depend on how the battles go, and how much information they want to divulge in those previews.

I can see why a lack of appearance might imply a lack of huge focus, but "meh" as long as they show up and win at least twice, I'm not picky on the importance of focus.

Let me rephrase:

I don't know why it would be a big loss or a big deal if they weren't in a preview.

Their appearance would be welcomed of course, but I can't see why it would be maddening or troubling if they didn't show up.

Of course it would all depend on how the battles go, and how much information they want to divulge in those previews.

I can see why a lack of appearance might imply a lack of huge focus, but "meh" as long as they show up and win at least twice, I'm not picky on the importance of focus.
    I get that but at the same time the previews do tend to focus on the important parts of the upcoming episodes so seeing say a reserve instead of say the rat would get people more excited.

Page 141 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast