Page 148 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #3676
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Newtype Summary:
    11/22「開幕 イッシュリーグ・ヒガキ大会!サトシ対シューティー!!」
    サトシたちはイッシュリーグの開催地、ヒガキシティに到着した。大会へのエントリーを済ませて 宿舎へ
    戻ろうとしたところ、林の中にコテツとリオルのテントを見つける。遅刻しないように三日前から 待機していた
    という二人だったが、まだエントリーをしていなくて…
    大橋志吉 西田健一 西田健一 志村泉

    Nothing new from this summary (well, the staff).
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 6th November 2012 at 3:53 PM.

  2. #3677

    Default

    Ah, so it really is a mere 1V1 preliminary match...

    Unsurprising. There is probably something much more important than this failed rivalry that needs to get spotlight, and the writers are on a time limit.

  3. #3678
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Satoshi and Kotetsu hurrying to get in time to participate in the league, lol as expected that coming from them
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  4. #3679

    Default

    I hope that preliminary is just a "show off your moves" fight and not a "you lose before you get to continue" fight. Either side losing would be a bad end to the rivalry.

  5. #3680
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3591003.jpg

    part of this summary also goes here.

    "'The Isshu League Higaki Tournament begins! Satoshi VS Shooty!!' Satoshi and friends finally arrive in Higaki City, where the Isshu League is to be held. And it seems that in the preliminary matches that finally begin, Satoshi ends up facing Shooty and Jalorda..."
    Huh... does this mean Ash won't do that well in this league?
    Considering they are showing preliminaries, I wouldn't be surprised.

    for the other scan -

    "Having arrived in Higaki City, on the way back from entering the tournament, Satoshi and friends find Kotetsu and a Riolu in a glade that have been waiting for orders there for three days. However, surprisingly hearing that he hasn't entered the tournament yet, Satoshi hurries to the Reception with Kotetsu as the closing time draws near."
    Somehow reminds me of Ash and Morrison.

    Random : PokéRadar


  6. #3681
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    because they wanted to try something different. and I personally applaud them for it
    Something different is fine but doing that to the main rival is not what I wanted. I'd rather have seen Bianca or someone else beat Trip in the league rather than him being on in the first round.

    My ideal battle ever!

  7. #3682
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Something different is fine but doing that to the main rival is not what I wanted. I'd rather have seen Bianca or someone else beat Trip in the league rather than him being on in the first round.

    Considering most of the site including me rather Trip is out of way, better first than a repeat Ash vs Paul battle.

  8. #3683
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Considering most of the site including me rather Trip is out of way, better first than a repeat Ash vs Paul battle.
    That's not what I said I wanted. I said that I would have liked it to have been like what happened with Gary in the Kanto league than to have him beat in the first round. I don't care rather if him and Ash had battled or not. Since people don't think they have a rivalry anyway, I would have still liked a better struggle out of all of Trip's Pokemon.

    My ideal battle ever!

  9. #3684
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Ahhh, it's a 1 v 1. I can't say I'm not surprised. Well, at least Serperior will put up a fight.

  10. #3685

    Default

    Summary:

    "Satoshi and friends have arrived in Higaki City, where the Isshu League will be held. After registering for the league, they head back towards the dormitories they'll be staying at, and find Kotetsu and Riolu's tent in a little forest on the way. Kotetsu explains that the two of them have stayed there for 3 days so they wouldn't be late for the league, though they haven't actually registered yet..."

  11. #3686
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Lmao. The things Kotesu does. I'm surprised Riolu hasn't killed or seriously injured him yet. xD

  12. #3687
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Summary:

    "Satoshi and friends have arrived in Higaki City, where the Isshu League will be held. After registering for the league, they head back towards the dormitories they'll be staying at, and find Kotetsu and Riolu's tent in a little forest on the way. Kotetsu explains that the two of them have stayed there for 3 days so they wouldn't be late for the league, though they haven't actually registered yet..."
    Wow...
    I know this is his thing but they make him a bit too dumb.

    Random : PokéRadar


  13. #3688
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Wow...
    I know this is his thing but they make him a bit too dumb.
    So why do so many people want him to beat ash/win the league again?

  14. #3689
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    A two part 1 on 1 match... Ha, glad all those people who were so adamant that this was gonna be a 3 on 3 match were to blind by their ignorance to not notice all the signs pointed to this. Those who defend BW(2)s now look pretty silly.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  15. #3690
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    A two part 1 on 1 match... Ha, glad all those people who were so adamant that this was gonna be a 3 on 3 match were to blind by their ignorance to not notice all the signs pointed to this. Those who defend BW(2)s now look pretty silly.

    Oh don't act like you know more than us. And how would I look silly for, I said a few we wait for confirmation.

  16. #3691
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Oh don't act like you know more than us. And how would I look silly for, I said a few we wait for confirmation.
    Well I knew from the get go that if Pikachu vs Serperior was all they we're giving us, that it either meant that it was one on one, or the other Pokemon battles were gonna be rushed to no end. And I not talking about defending the league, but the whole Best Wishes (1 and 2) series as a whole. Creatively is one thing, screwing your own character that was made to be the main rival is another
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #3692
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Pooor Kotetsu. Omg. D:
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  18. #3693
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Pooor Kotetsu. Omg. D:
    It's his own fault... (well, the writers making him stupid that is)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  19. #3694
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's his own fault... (well, the writers making him stupid that is)
    He was smart though! That was a genius plan right there, too bad it backfired. xD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  20. #3695
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    He was smart though! That was a genius plan right there, too bad it backfired. xD
    Wait there for three days in a tent... forget to register before hand XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  21. #3696
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Wait there for three days in a tent... forget to register before hand XD
    Yeah. It's a great way to become famous! through memes that is. XDDDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  22. #3697
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Wait there for three days in a tent... forget to register before hand XD
    OMG I can just see someone getting a pic of Kotetsu and making a meme out of it.

    EDIT: Ninjad -.-

  23. #3698
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Yeah. It's a great way to become famous! through memes that is. XDDDD
    I'll do it... Planning ahead, doesn't exactly work when you skip a few parts
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  24. #3699
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well I knew from the get go that if Pikachu vs Serperior was all they we're giving us, that it either meant that it was one on one, or the other Pokemon battles were gonna be rushed to no end. And I not talking about defending the league, but the whole Best Wishes (1 and 2) series as a whole. Creatively is one thing, screwing your own character that was made to be the main rival is another
    Most people hated Trip, moreso than Ash's hatedom so it wouldn't matter where they fought, people still hate Trip for insert Vodor logic and Ash for not being like Sinnoh and a long list of complains he gets out of every character. So no one is being screwed.

  25. #3700
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    A two part 1 on 1 match... Ha, glad all those people who were so adamant that this was gonna be a 3 on 3 match were to blind by their ignorance to not notice all the signs pointed to this. Those who defend BW(2)s now look pretty silly.
    I already pointed that, that someone would make this stupid post I certaintly wasn't expecting it was you Joltik...

    None defended it adamtly, we said that we weren't sure because others manga previews showed only one battle also, so no, people who said it was 1vs1 based on the manga scan weren't rigth.

    In the end I guess who looks silly is who I predicted would make this post, to me atleast.

Page 148 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •