Page 166 of 180 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Rica Matsumoto: Ash
    Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
    Mamoru Miyano: Cilan
    Aoi Yuki: Iris
    Minami Tsuda: Axew
    Akeno Watanabe: Trip
    Naomi Shindō: Professor Juniper
    Chika Fujimura: Nurse Joy
    Shizuka Itō: Bianca
    Tomohiro Waki: Stephan
    Mitsuaki Madano: Freddy O'Martian
    Kōki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
    Yuki Kaji: Virgil
    Unshō Ishizuka: Narration

other names -
    Megumi Hayashibara
    Chinami Nishimura
    Rikako Aikawa
    Kenta Miyake
    Kiyotaka Furushima
    Kensuke Satō
    Ryōhei Kimura
    Hiromi Igarashi
    Momoko Ohara
    Ryōta Asari
    So just Pikachu? That's pretty lame for the first episode of a League. Every other League had at least featured 1 other Pokemon of Ash. I guess the only thing I can hope for is Snivy & Scraggy appearing.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

That's great! Thank you for the listings so far, I'm thinking Professor Oak and Officer Jenny (x ???) will also make an appearance just like they did in the other leagues.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    That's great! Thank you for the listings so far, I'm thinking Professor Oak and Officer Jenny (x ???) will also make an appearance just like they did in the other leagues.
    It'd be great if Tracey was able to take a day off and go with Oak, we all know what a slave driver Oak is fat chance HA.
    Think Brock will be at the league? Na, too far for Kanto folks. Though, if they decided to have Brock return and travel again that'd be a great foreshadowing.
    I still think its possible for Oak and Ash's mom to come and watch this time meh.

Almighty Zard, its been a while. So, you think it will just be 1 on 1 the entire league? Man that'd suck, was hoping Ash and Bel would get even just two rounds.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Rica Matsumoto: Ash
    Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
    Mamoru Miyano: Cilan
    Aoi Yuki: Iris
    Minami Tsuda: Axew
    Akeno Watanabe: Trip, Ash's Scraggy
    Naomi Shindō: Professor Juniper
    Chika Fujimura: Nurse Joy
    Shizuka Itō: Bianca
    Tomohiro Waki: Stephan
    Mitsuaki Madano: Freddy O'Martian
    Kōki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
    Yuki Kaji: Virgil
    Unshō Ishizuka: Narration, Ash's Boldore, Alder

other names -
    Megumi Hayashibara Ash's Snivy, Nurse Joy's Audino
    Chinami Nishimura Ash's Unfezant, Virgil's Eevee
    Rikako Aikawa Kotetsu's Riolu
    Kenta Miyake Ash's Krookodile
    Kiyotaka Furushima Trip's Serperior
    Kensuke Satō Bel's Emboar
    Ryōhei Kimura ????
    Hiromi Igarashi ??????
    Momoko Ohara Virgil's Umbreon
    Ryōta Asari ?????
    Apparently, the main cast only shows the people that appear in the episode, not the pokemon (with the obvious exception of Pikachu and Axew). And Alder can still appear because Alder VA's is Unshou Ishizuka, that always uses the role as a narrator over any role with perhaps the exception of Prof. Oak.

And to note, TV Tokyo doesn't put the VA list expxlicitely to spoil who characters appear. That's secondary info for them. The reason that the VA list is to count the people that gets a role in the episode. And I explain a example to the real function of the VA list.

Ex: OLM pays for voice acting, 16 episodes. But the VA voiced 17 episodes. That VA can go to the VA list and reclame the episode who hasn't payed already. OLM apologizes for the error and the VA pays the episode that's missing.

And the VA list, and possibly any preview, manga scans, etc. are going to show any non-speaking cameo. For example, if Brock is supposed to make a cameo where Yuji Ueda doesn't speak, you won't see Brock anywhere until the episode airs. Same with Dawn, may, etc.

And before mid-BW, the VA list listed all VAs but the only roles that they listed are:
    BW: Ash, Pikachu, Iris, Cilan, Axew, Jessie, James, Meowth (the three later if they appear), Dawn, Piplup (during camep), Brock (yet to appear at the moment) and other past main character. Not anything else.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 14th November 2012 at 7:42 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    let's see 128 people, and Ash and Trip first off in a prelim battle, yeah I think it's shaping up more and more to be 1 vs 1 now with little counter options left for people to use to say otherwise.
    It is 1vs1, we know that by now, one of the summaries says, Its Satoshi and his Pikachu against Shootie and his Jalorda we know that for a week or so :P.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I think so. Unfortunately, I doubt it's going to be a live appearance. It's probably going to be Ash calling her to let her know he reached Higaki City.
    I dunno. She does know at least 3 people in the league so it wouldn't surprise me to see her pop up

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Are Alder and Cynthia listed??
    Alder will never be listed as he shares a VA with the narrator so he could very well appear. Same with Oak
    Last edited by AceDetective; 14th November 2012 at 9:29 AM.

11月22日(木) 19:00
    ポケットモンスターBW2「開幕イッシュリーグ!サトシ対シューティー!!」?
    イッシュ地方最強の座をめざし、遂にサトシがイッシュリーグに挑戦!初戦の相手は…なんと因縁のライバ ル・シューティー!圧倒的な力を誇るジャローダに対しサトシは…!?
    遂にイッシュリーグが開かれるヒガキシティに到着したサトシたち。ベルやケニヤン、シューティーや、 バージルと再会する。無事に大会へのエントリーを済ませ、各々の宿舎へ戻ろうと歩いていると、林の中に 見たことのあるテントが…!なんと、今度こそ遅刻しないようにと、コテツとリオルが3日も前から待機してい たのだった。
    あらすじ2
    だが、よくよく話を聞くと、まだ大会にエントリーしていないのだという。驚いたサトシはコテツを連れて、受 付終了のアナウンスが流れる中、急いでエントリー受付へ!果たして間に合うのか…!?
    そして、いよいよ予備戦が開幕!因縁の対決再び!?サトシの相手はシューティーとジャローダだ!対する サトシが選んだポケモンは…!?
    ボタン
    番組放送中にリモコンのボタンをおしてデータ放送にチャレンジしよう!
    ツタージャ、ポカブ、ミジュマルの中からおきにいりの“マイポケモン”をえらんだらスタートだ! 番組を見ながらバトルゲージを満タンにするとポケモンバトルのチャンス!みごと“こうかはばつぐ ん”のワザをえらぶと、キミのテレビの中にポケモンをゲットできるぞ!さらにオリジナルのプレ ゼントも手に入る!?くわしくは番組ホームページへ!
    出演者
    サトシ…松本梨香、ピカチュウ…大谷育江、デント…宮野真守、アイリス…悠木碧、キバゴ…津田美波 、シューティー…渡辺明乃、アララギ…進藤尚美、ジョーイ…藤村知可、ベル…伊藤静、ケニヤン…脇知 弘、タケミツ…真殿光昭、コテツ…内山こう輝、バージル…梶裕貴、林原めぐみ、西村ちなみ、愛河里花子 、三宅健太、古島清孝、佐藤健輔、木村良平、五十嵐裕美、大原桃子、浅利遼太、ナレーション… 石塚運昇
    原作脚本
    【シリーズ構成】冨岡淳広
    【脚本】大橋志吉
    監督・演出
    【総監督】湯山邦彦
    【監督】須藤典彦
    主題歌
    OPテーマ「やじるしになって!」
    歌:松本梨香
    EDテーマ「みてみて☆こっちっち」
    歌:ももいろクローバーZ
    製作
    テレビ東京、メディアネット、ShoPro

I plan to get this right this time on these VAs.
    Anyone can translate these summaries??
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

9:00, November 22
    ? "shoe tea! vs acme Pradesh League! Satoshi opening" Pokemon BW2
    aims to seat one of the strongest local, Satoshi is the first round opponent! challenge fate ... What to acme league finally Pradesh Satoshi ...? against Jaroda that boasts overwhelming force rival shoe tea!'s
    reunion Keniyan and. bells, and shoes tea, and Virgil we Satoshi who arrived in Higakishiti the acme Pradesh league is open at last. safely When I walked finished the entry into the tournament, going back to the quarters of each, how, and in order not to be late this time, tent with that seen in the forest is ...! Riolu and Kotetsu from before 3 days . was had been waiting
    2 Synopsis
    however, hear the story closely, while with his Kotetsu, announce the end of a reception flows, Satoshi was surprised. called but have not entry to the tournament is still in a hurry ...? whether time really! into accepting entries
    and, again confrontation? battle preliminary opponent Satoshi ...? Pokemon chose the Satoshi that it Jaroda shoe and tea! against the fate! begins finally
    button on
    the remote control during the broadcast program
    ! try to challenge the data broadcasting Pressed the button on the splendid chance! Battle Pokemon Battle gauge and fill up while watching the show! would start chose "My Pokemon" favorite among Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru " and choose the skill of "Do not do this if succeeded,! program I can get to the home page in the Pokemon TV you! gift of original also get further? details,
    cast
    Rica Matsumoto ... Satoshi, Pikachu ... Ikue Otani, Mamoru Miyano Dent ..., Midori Yuki Iris ..., Minami Tsuda Kibago ..., Akeno Watanabe shoe tea ..., Naomi Shindo Araragi ..., accepted knowledge Fujimura Joey ..., Shizuka Ito Bell ..., Hiroshi known side Keniyan ..., Takemitsu ... Mitsuaki Matono, bright way Uchiyama Kotetsu ..., Yuki Kaji, Virgil ..., Megumi Hayashibara, Chinami Nishimura, Hanako Sato Love River, Kenta Miyake, K. paleo, Kensuke Sato, Ryohei Kimura, Hiromi Igarashi, Momoko Ohara,太Liao clams, luck Ishizuka narration ... Noboru
    screenplay Original
    size Atsushi Tomioka CONSTITUTION Series]
    [Writer]吉志Ohashi
    and directing director
    Kunihiko Yuyama [general director]
    Norihiko Sudo [Director]
    theme song
    ! "become the arrow" OP theme
    Rika Matsumoto Song:
    っthis ☆ Try watching ED theme " Chichi "
    Song: Momoiro Clover Z
    production
    Tokyo, Media Net, ShoPro I plan to Get this right this time on THESE VAs.

there you go
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    9:00, November 22
    ? "shoe tea! vs acme Pradesh League! Satoshi opening" Pokemon BW2
    aims to seat one of the strongest local, Satoshi is the first round opponent! challenge fate ... What to acme league finally Pradesh Satoshi ...? against Jaroda that boasts overwhelming force rival shoe tea!'s
    reunion Keniyan and. bells, and shoes tea, and Virgil we Satoshi who arrived in Higakishiti the acme Pradesh league is open at last. safely When I walked finished the entry into the tournament, going back to the quarters of each, how, and in order not to be late this time, tent with that seen in the forest is ...! Riolu and Kotetsu from before 3 days . was had been waiting
    2 Synopsis
    however, hear the story closely, while with his Kotetsu, announce the end of a reception flows, Satoshi was surprised. called but have not entry to the tournament is still in a hurry ...? whether time really! into accepting entries
    and, again confrontation? battle preliminary opponent Satoshi ...? Pokemon chose the Satoshi that it Jaroda shoe and tea! against the fate! begins finally
    button on
    the remote control during the broadcast program
    ! try to challenge the data broadcasting Pressed the button on the splendid chance! Battle Pokemon Battle gauge and fill up while watching the show! would start chose "My Pokemon" favorite among Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru " and choose the skill of "Do not do this if succeeded,! program I can get to the home page in the Pokemon TV you! gift of original also get further? details,
    cast
    Rica Matsumoto ... Satoshi, Pikachu ... Ikue Otani, Mamoru Miyano Dent ..., Midori Yuki Iris ..., Minami Tsuda Kibago ..., Akeno Watanabe shoe tea ..., Naomi Shindo Araragi ..., accepted knowledge Fujimura Joey ..., Shizuka Ito Bell ..., Hiroshi known side Keniyan ..., Takemitsu ... Mitsuaki Matono, bright way Uchiyama Kotetsu ..., Yuki Kaji, Virgil ..., Megumi Hayashibara, Chinami Nishimura, Hanako Sato Love River, Kenta Miyake, K. paleo, Kensuke Sato, Ryohei Kimura, Hiromi Igarashi, Momoko Ohara,太Liao clams, luck Ishizuka narration ... Noboru
    screenplay Original
    size Atsushi Tomioka CONSTITUTION Series]
    [Writer]吉志Ohashi
    and directing director
    Kunihiko Yuyama [general director]
    Norihiko Sudo [Director]
    theme song
    ! "become the arrow" OP theme
    Rika Matsumoto Song:
    っthis ☆ Try watching ED theme " Chichi "
    Song: Momoiro Clover Z
    production
    Tokyo, Media Net, ShoPro I plan to Get this right this time on THESE VAs.

there you go
    Fail google translating :/, Where is @Dephender??
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    9:00, November 22 Pokemon Best Wishes 2

League Begins! Ash Vs Trip: Aiming to be the best in the league, Trip is Ash's opponent! Challenging Fate, does Ash have what it takes to win against Serperior, Trip's main powerhouse.
    The Big reunion of Stephan, Bianca, Trip, Virgil and Ash who have arrived for the opening of the league. After registering for the tournament, Kotetsu and Riolu tell of how they waited in a tent for 3 days so as not to be late. The fatefull battle between Ash and Trip is about to begin.
    (Push button on remote during broadcast for challenge)

Not a literal translation, but translated to the best I could so it makes sense! Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Almighty Zard, its been a while. So, you think it will just be 1 on 1 the entire league? Man that'd suck, was hoping Ash and Bel would get even just two rounds.
    no no, I mean any doubts of this battle between Ash and Trip being one vs one are starting to be cleared for good.

I've no doubt that as the tournament goes on the battles are going to increase in no.

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    It's all the we've known already aside for the VA-list, which has been done already at this point as well..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well that's shocking lol. Hopefully Prof. Juniper is here in person then.
    How is Ash gonna get his Pokemon if she's there in person... Honestly, we already know Ash is talking to someone on the phone, did you really have to post this?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How is Ash gonna get his Pokemon if she's there in person... Honestly, we already know Ash is talking to someone on the phone, did you really have to post this?
    No we don't.. We see him showcasing his badges. People speculated that he's showing Prof. Oak through the videophone, but there wasn't even a machine in the picture, so we don't know if Ash is talking to somebody on the phone, that's ungrounded speculation taken for a fact.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I really must say... how I hate how basically every single person in this forum states unconfirmed things as facts all the time. That, or they can somehow look into the future and decided that will happen. -.-

Anyways, on topic. Now, do we know yet of Ash vs Shootie will be 1v1? Or is that still being speculated?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I really must say... how I hate how basically every single person in this forum states unconfirmed things as facts all the time. That, or they can somehow look into the future and decided that will happen. -.-

Anyways, on topic. Now, do we know yet of Ash vs Shootie will be 1v1? Or is that still being speculated?
    its 1v1. there battling in the preliminary round which are usually 1v1's (kanto being the only exception) add that to every summary mentioning only facing Serperior and its a fairly safe conclusion
    Last edited by AceDetective; 14th November 2012 at 4:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

How can I answer you that if you hate haow we state uncomfirmed things as facts? xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

@Ludiloco
    Because I know that some people actualy know some confirmed stuff, and can even prove it.

@Ace
    Thank you kindly. But that's a shame. D: I wanted to see more of his Pokémon...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    No we don't.. We see him showcasing his badges. People speculated that he's showing Prof. Oak through the videophone, but there wasn't even a machine in the picture, so we don't know if Ash is talking to somebody on the phone, that's ungrounded speculation taken for a fact.. -.-
    Wait...really? Huh, I thought he was showing Juniper
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Um she can bring his reserves with her lol?? How did Ash use reserve when Oak came to watch him. And no, Ash is shown showing his badges to somebody which I assume is Bel.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Um she can bring his reserves with her lol?? How did Ash use reserve when Oak came to watch him. And no, Ash is shown showing his badges to somebody which I assume is Bel.
    When did Oak come to watch him? Oh right in Johto... but every other time Oak stayed at home in Pallet town

When did Oak come to watch him? Oh right in Johto... but every other time Oak stayed at home in Pallet town
    He didn't come in Kanto O_o??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

He didn't come in Kanto O_o??
    Nope, he stayed and watched on TV

Nope, he stayed and watched on TV
    Lmfao that's a fail. He was closer there then in Johto.

Page 166 of 180 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast