Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    OMG i have a very old DP character found :O http://www.pokéwiki.de/images/1/14/E...hmer_Anime.jpg Jeffrey!!!! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jeffrey hi his 6 down /3 right OMG waht is wen more old character on this league is?
    Oh wow I didn't notice him.

So Luxray and/or Marowak might make an appearance? I see he learned this time not to get a fake badge.

Random : PokéRadar

Pokemon Smash will have preview tommorow

I still think its just a look a likeXD We've had a couple of those before, I'll die of shock if its really the same guy HA.

I'm with some one else on here, hoping Ash beats all these rivals than maybe a powerful guy comes in and beats Ash, like that idea? Fans would get ticked again he didn't win the league but hey at least this way he'd get to beat all his rivals.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Talking about an overused Eeveelution? Look at Espeon, now that one is overused.
    Espeon is overused? Umbreon is more overused and it is, along with Glaceon, the most overused Eeveelution in this saga. We all remember Gary's Umbreon, and his mention in BW004, and now it seems to get more spotlight with its background story and another appearance during the league. Glaceon was used by May, Cynthis and now Virgil.

Leafeon is the one that didn't get much spotlight.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    OMG i have a very old DP character found :O http://www.pokéwiki.de/images/1/14/E...hmer_Anime.jpg Jeffrey!!!! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jeffrey hi his 6 down /3 right OMG waht is wen more old character on this league is?
    Wow, kudos to the writers they surprised me here lol. I like Luxray so it would be cool seeing him again .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

That jeffrey or whatever guy had heatran too?? well,it might be just a mistake to show him up on contestant board. And in case of virgil,he may have other pokemons than eevee evos...I am expecting kotetsu,stephan and virgil to show their other pokemons soon...

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Well he was given every eeveelution straight away which is instant glorification and some didn't find that fair. But he does have a chance of winning the league, honestly.
    You should learn what glorification is.. Because this is clearly just marketing.. :S

Again, nobody is really feeling as if this guy having all Eeveelutions is unfair, in anyway.. nobody is even hating on Virgil, but gents are feeling annoyed by how people are calling him the most likely to beat Ash without having any grounds to do so.. yet claiming it as fact more then opinions.. -.-

Eeveelutions have been shown to be common within families:
    - The battling Eevee brothers
    - The dancing Eevee sisters..

It's common for the writers to give all Eeveelutions to a group or singular person so they can market the entire bunch at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I highly doubt Kotestu will win. He doesn't seem like an extremely tough trainer to beat. That's just my opinion.

The eeveelutions are very popular pokemon in the fandom and giving every single one of them to some new guy is a little unfair.
    Judge opinions on what you see, Kotetsu beat Marlon's best without even getting hit.

Again, giving the all to one guy is smart marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Yep, that's been discussed. I was even talking about it in another thread a little earlier today..
    I think it's similar to them reusing old designs (for example how that hoenn league competitor 'Jump'(a preliminary character)'s design got reused during a battle club fight or something..

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wonder if it's a coincidence or if the writers actually thought of bringing back a former League contestant. Anyway, what's the 4-1-1 on the League so far? Is the Ash vs. Trip match going to continue into the next episode, or will it end as soon as it begins? Also, what other matches have been confirmed so far?
    Probably just design reuse.. And technically not former league contestant as he was absent in the 64 contestants spreadsheet, meaning that fake TR-badge probably got denied and therefore couldn't enter - AKA the writers biggest shorthand troll ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    That jeffrey or whatever guy had heatran too?? well,it might be just a mistake to show him up on contestant board. And in case of virgil,he may have other pokemons than eevee evos...I am expecting kotetsu,stephan and virgil to show their other pokemons soon...
    Nah, Jeffrey didn't have Heatran, but it would be hax if Heatran appeared here :P

And lol, Virgil having other pokemon then the Eevee's? Small, small chance. And there probably is a reason why most of the contestants barely have three pokemon..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Remember Dino from the nimbasa town battle tournament where ash beat his darumaka with palpitoad well he is in the sixth row near the end

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon,master View Post
    Remember Dino from the nimbasa town battle tournament where ash beat his darumaka with palpitoad well he is in the sixth row near the end
    I don't really think that matters. Ash won't even recognize the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    I don't really think that matters. Ash won't even recognize the guy.
    Ash won't remember that Jeffery guy either (if it's really him)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Smash airs for this episode tonight, right? I can't wait for *hopeful* new scenes.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I like the animation and Ash is fired up this time

Quote Originally Posted by Warfad View Post
    Thanks! I wonder if we'll get a Flame of Reshiram/Victini? Also, I'm definitely thinking Static will have to activate for Pikachu to out-speed and beat Serperior.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

thanks >< im so excited for the league

Well that was anti climactic lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Hmmm. Nice preview. I wonder if I can get fire behind me if I jump up excited? xD Well, it really didn't show much that we already didn't know. But, it was still nice.

The one time Trip's Serperior should be able to beat Pikachu without it seeming forced and they have to make it lose huh. I just hope Serperior gives Ash and Pikachu an amazing fight before it loses. Isn't this the toughest first round match Ash has ever fought?

Well, this is a rival battle, so I would expect it being difficult.

Meh, it's just gonna Dragon Tail the rat to death lol.

Is that all?

Man, I expected a bit more.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, it's just gonna Dragon Tail the rat to death lol.
    Exactly my point. xD Trip better show off Jalorda good before he gets Electro Balled.

We actually got new footage. Hoping that less pre-league time means the single battle is longer than most. The last scene with a beaten Pikachu looks like the last scene before it goes into that usual sketch "to be continued" photo that ends most episodes with a cliffhanger.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Amazing! I like how fired up is Ash! and the animation is lovely.

Meh at least Static will make Electro Ball more powerful. I still find it dumb but at least its better than Pikachu vs Leavanny.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast