Page 10 of 180 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Realm of Light
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    I think Ash will defeat Trip in the first round.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

    Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    I think Ash will defeat Trip in the first round.
    That's why I'm glad you are not a writer.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,906

    Default

    I'm surprised that it's this early. I expected the season to go on for a bit more. Anyway, I don't think anybody expected another rival with an Eeveelution dream team, but he can be fodder for all I care. Even though a full battle has potential to be awesome.

    I knew Georgia and Burgundy wouldn't be here but it's still sad. Seriously writers, another incomplete quest for Burgundy?

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Ash will win the league and enter the Champion league for the rest of BW2.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash will win the league and enter the Champion league for the rest of BW2.
    To be totally honest, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens especially if the upcoming TR 2 parter is actually the end of TR......

    They have been mentioning the Champion League, so having that for a filler saga would be nice. Hopefully Ash uses his older Pokémon here, though if he does win the Unova League and the Champion League is a filler saga, he'd likely use older Pokémon there instead.

    Can't wait to see what they do! The Unova League will probably start in November, right? I see it lasting until around December or January.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash will win the league and enter the Champion league for the rest of BW2.
    After a full battle with Virgil that is legit and not full of plotholes I could accept this, or Kotesu in that case.. I dont think that Trip is finals worthy yet imo He's really experienced and all that but so was Ash in all the other leagues and he didnt get to the finals his first time around, and rather people call him overglorified or whatever he's a beginner trainer with now a league of experience.. I dont think that means he's as good as what Ash has been shown to be this region (if he can be called a veteran trainer). And then I wonder, is Virgil a veteran or beginner? And then since he's a rescue ranger or whatever he's just as uneeded as Tyson (who I despise for winning the league and to turn around and become a cop -_- Its like what was the point,man?!) I just hope Ash beats Virgil in the finals and wins the league in a justified manner.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    No !
    Ash vs CotD (revenge for clubsplosion)

    Kotestsu vs COTD

    Bianca vs Stephan (Rematch)

    Ash vs Trip

    Semi Finals

    Ash vs Kotetsu (Come on)

    Sliver (chronicle) vs Virgil (Attack of the clones)

    Finals

    Ash vs Silver

    Now this is a perfect world
    Vodor, really...

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    There isn't even anything in Ash & Trip rivalry !
    In Just typical One guy remain better then hero but get defect in final confrontation rivalry with no Story plot at all!
    Please Vodor, write the anime for us. I'm sure we would all love to see Ash win every league and every battle like you would want, it wouldn't get boring and it would develop Ash every episode.

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , If Conway & Berry try their whole life then one day they will eventually achieve them too !
    Achieving them isn't a impossible & once in a life time deal !
    If One Trainer lose Once there then he can try again & again until he achieve them!
    Those achievement is totally unsporty with no Competition !
    Plus , Ash didn't actually develop by achieving them .
    Those are totally worthless achievement.
    Please type correctly, and don't click enter everytime you write something.
    Those achievements are unsporty?! wtf are you talking about, Ash beat 7 OP as hell trainers, and of course people can try over and over, the point is for someone to win, not for everyone to lose... Ash didn't develop? Bro, do you even watch the same anime???????? Tell me where did Ash get Snorlax, Lapras, Donphan, Aipom, Sceptile, and became friends with CHarizard again?? Where did Misty get her Poliwag/Politoed? Where did May get her Squirtle and Eevee and Blaziken? I can go on forever...
    You know, saying "Ash didn't actually develop by achieving them" OR "Those are totally worthless achievement." is useless if you don't give reasons why... just please stop posting here, ur a terrible troll.


    Anyways...
    Ash will probably get to the semi finals, otherwise they wouldnt put so many rivals, cuz then we'd just see them battle/they'd lose even earlier than ash
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 19th September 2012 at 10:28 PM.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    After a full battle with Virgil that is legit and not full of plotholes I could accept this, or Kotesu in that case.. I dont think that Trip is finals worthy yet imo He's really experienced and all that but so was Ash in all the other leagues and he didnt get to the finals his first time around, and rather people call him overglorified or whatever he's a beginner trainer with now a league of experience.. I dont think that means he's as good as what Ash has been shown to be this region (if he can be called a veteran trainer). And then I wonder, is Virgil a veteran or beginner? And then since he's a rescue ranger or whatever he's just as uneeded as Tyson (who I despise for winning the league and to turn around and become a cop -_- Its like what was the point,man?!) I just hope Ash beats Virgil in the finals and wins the league in a justified manner.
    Ash's biggest threat this league is Serperior. They're playing it up as much as Harrisson's Blaziken or Tobias' Darkrai. I can't see any of the Eevee forms being given that much importance.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    At least his was realistic.. Yours is kinda irreleavnt because Silver wouldnt be in the Unova league out of nowhere and this is the Unova League thread at the moment, what we did was show that the people who have been confirmed to be here in future battle predictions, you just showed that your biased against every rival but Silver by putting him in there randomly, while this a Unova League prediction its behind wishful thinking with Silver there..

    Also, Bianca vs Stephan?.. That would be kinda meh, imo I want Ash to battle all of his rivals, not just some of them and the rest are defeated by eachother -_- That would make it seem like they were classified as Ash's rivals for no reason, and everyone was getting on me about how Georgia and Burgundy should have been at league, why would all of Ash's rivals be there to just lose to eachother? What happend to Barry in Sinnoh was plain dumb.. He was a joke rival imo anyway, so whatever.. But all of Ash's rivals have been shown to be powerful and I dont want him to miss out on battling any of them
    And A rookie trainer become the finalist in his first conference is realistic!
    Ya, Nice way to insult all Ash previous Journey and His other Rookie rival's !
    What ? Ash got rebooted !
    Well, Ash being rebooted doesn't mean all other Previous Saga of Pokemon didn't happen.
    Those saga did happen and Ash remember them !
    Despite that , A rookie get everything in his first try.
    Nice way to show us how meaningless all those Journey was !
    And Trip will remain a Rookie until Unova League ends !
    Just because Ash got rebooted doesn't mean a rookie could be superior then him Or A rookie has to be a finalist
    If Ash winning the Unova League then he deserve a better finalist then a Overgloried Rookie!
    I wanted to put Virgill name!
    But Seriously , Why does he has to be a Eevee only Trainer !
    Can't he become like any other trainer who trainer all type of Pokemon ?
    Anyway,
    I put Silver name because he has a Unknown backstory with Ash & would make a better finalist for Ash first League Conference victory!
    You do know I'm talking about Sliver from Chronicle , Not from the Game !
    Since writer care sooooooooooo much about Trip's backstory with Alder , He should put focus on revealing Ash relationship with Silver.
    Honestly , If would have been better if Silver was wondering trainer Who meet a Child Ash in his travel & inspire him ! (Like Trip & Iris's backstory with Alder & Drayden)
    Then Sliver make a surprise appearance in League conference and he's backstory with Ash is reveal !
    Ash face in him Final and Silver reveal that he caught his lone desire Motress .
    Ash manage to Defect it after a hard Battle and win the League conference by defecting the owner of the Symbole of League conference. (Motress's Flame in top of Pokemon League)
    That would be a Perfect League conference victory .
    But since Silver isn't here , I have to put my hope of Virgil !
    Hopefully , He won't be a Complete Eevee trainer and reveal to have other Pokemon.
    [/QUOTE=CyberCubed;15127635]Ash's biggest threat this league is Serperior. They're playing it up as much as Harrisson's Blaziken or Tobias' Darkrai. I can't see any of the Eevee forms being given that much importance.[/QUOTE]
    Oh please ,
    If Writer want then they can show that A 1 day old Baby took down zekrem with one punch !
    But it won't be realistic .
    Same goes for the Serperior that Writer over-gloried.
    Last edited by vodor; 19th September 2012 at 10:34 PM.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash's biggest threat this league is Serperior. They're playing it up as much as Harrisson's Blaziken or Tobias' Darkrai. I can't see any of the Eevee forms being given that much importance.
    I agree with you, I don't think that Virgil's pokemon will be much of a threat compared to Trip's after all he is the main rival.
    Last edited by Ash&Pikachu-Fan; 19th September 2012 at 10:33 PM.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Vodor, I'm glad you are a Trip fan!

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    My eyes burned from Vodor's horrible post.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I put Silver name because he has a Unknown backstory with Ash & would make a better finalist for Ash first League Conference victory!
    Vodor's logic:
    It's ok if someone who never actually met Ash appeared and defeated him, even though we have 5 rivals in the league
    It's not ok if Trip, a trainer we've seen since the first episode and has actually developed and gotten stronger gets to the league.
    Okay that's smart.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I agree with you, I don't think that Virgil's pokemon will be much of a threat compared to Trip's after all he is the main rival.
    well we dont know his other pokemon we only know of eevee and vaporeon

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Something that occurred to me is that they could hypothetically have Ash vs Trip in the first league battle if they do something similar to the Johto league. Were trainers have to win two out of three times to advance to the main rounds. So technically Ash can lose in this 1 vs 1 (if they are 1 vs 1) but beat two other people to get out of the preliminaries or something.

    Random : PokéRadar


  16. #241
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Something that occurred to me is that they could hypothetically have Ash vs Trip in the first league battle if they do something similar to the Johto league. Were trainers have to win two out of three times to advance to the main rounds. So technically Ash can lose in this 1 vs 1 (if they are 1 vs 1) but beat two other people to get out of the preliminaries or something.
    Maybe....but its unlikely.

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Tobias is retconned.out of the series, by the way. There was.no mention of him when Unova started.

    And the rivals are not boring.
    There was no mention of anyone when Unova started. However in BW Season 2 there were a lot.

  18. #243
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash's biggest threat this league is Serperior. They're playing it up as much as Harrisson's Blaziken or Tobias' Darkrai. I can't see any of the Eevee forms being given that much importance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I agree with you, I don't think that Virgil's pokemon will be much of a threat compared to Trip's after all he is the main rival.
    Oh please ,
    If Writer want then they can show that A 1 day old Baby took down zekrem with one punch !
    But it won't be realistic .
    Same goes for the Serperior that Writer over-gloried.
    Last edited by vodor; 19th September 2012 at 10:39 PM.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Ash won't lose. After everything he been through like his previous journeys such as Kanto,Orange,Johto,Hoenn,and Sinnoh, and the tournaments in Unova made him the runner-up in Battle Club, and Junior Cup. And made it in the Top 4 in Clubplosion. Ash has to win the Unova League by beating all of his rivals, including that self-centered trainer Trip. He just has to be victorious. Once Ash done that, then he'll be able to enter the Champion League for the future reference.
    I believe that Ash may reach the Top 4 spot in the Unova League.

    Its because its sort of a pattern i noticed recently, but this can't be used as a real prove and may just be coincidence.
    One more thing, this theory is sort of silly so don't take it seriously and make it into a big issue, though i would like to here people feed back on it (also not sure if anyone else also noticed this or not before). I would just say, take this theory with a grain of salt.

    Now here is what i noticed,

    In Kanto League, Ash was at Top 16 position and used only the pokemons he caught in Kanto.

    In Johto League, Ash was at Top 8 position and used pokemons caught in Johto plus his older reserves.

    In Hoenn League, Ash was at Top 8 position again and used only the pokemons he caught in Hoenn.

    In Sinnoh League, Ash was at Top 4 position and used pokemons caught in Sinnoh plus his older reserves.

    Now as we can see, the only time Ash's league ranking has increased is when he is using his older reserves in the league.

    Taking the first league (i.e, Kanto League) as a base (and not counting it) we would get something like this,

    When he used his new gen pokemons plus older gen reserves, his rankings are Top 8 and Top 4.

    When only one gen pokemons are used his ranking is Top 8.

    If we go by that, then if he fights the Unova League by only using his Unova pokemons then he would reach the Top 4 spot this region (to fill up the spot).

    Following this theories pattern, Ash would reach Top 2 in 6th gen (while using his older reserves), and again in 7th gen would attain Top 2 position (while not using reserves) and finally would win his first league during the 8th gen (while using his reserves), and then again win another league in the 9th gen (while not using his older reserves). After that i don't know what would happen.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 19th September 2012 at 10:39 PM.

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Oh please ,
    If Writer want then they can show that A 1 day old Baby took down zekrem with one punch !
    But it won't be realistic .
    Same goes for the Serperior that Writer over-gloried.
    Trip is like Red. Would you say Red becoming Champion is unrealistic?

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    There are NO PATTERNS TO THE LEAGUES. Stop relying on ridiculous patterns that make no sense.

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash will win the league and enter the Champion league for the rest of BW2.
    I agree with you all the way. After everything Ash been through in his journeys, he just have to win. The Champion League Saga will be the nice way for the fill up the rest of the BW2 part.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  23. #248
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Trip is like Red. Would you say Red becoming Champion is unrealistic?
    Well , Ash is the real Red !
    And he haven't become Champion yet.
    Even though Ash gone though way more then Trip !
    Trip lose two Tournament .
    But I bet , Writer did that because they were planning to give Trip Junior Cup from the Start !
    So Writer gave Trip a backstroy with Alder & two Tournament defect in a row to get some support for Trip's flawless victory in Junior Cup !
    Last edited by vodor; 19th September 2012 at 10:44 PM.

  24. #249
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Something that occurred to me is that they could hypothetically have Ash vs Trip in the first league battle if they do something similar to the Johto league. Were trainers have to win two out of three times to advance to the main rounds. So technically Ash can lose in this 1 vs 1 (if they are 1 vs 1) but beat two other people to get out of the preliminaries or something.
    I was thinking of this. I would love to have this format again.

        Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I believe that Ash may reach the Top 4 spot in the Unova League.

    Its because its sort of a pattern i noticed recently, but this can't be used as a real prove and may just be coincidence.
    One more thing, this theory is sort of silly so don't take it seriously and make it into a big issue, though i would like to here people feed back on it (also not sure if anyone else also noticed this or not before). I would just say, take this theory with a grain of salt.

    Now here is what i noticed,

    In Kanto League, Ash was at Top 16 position and used only the pokemons he caught in Kanto.

    In Johto League, Ash was at Top 8 position and used pokemons caught in Johto plus his older reserves.

    In Hoenn League, Ash was at Top 8 position again and used only the pokemons he caught in Hoenn.

    In Sinnoh League, Ash was at Top 4 position and used pokemons caught in Sinnoh plus his older reserves.

    Now as we can see, the only time Ash's league ranking has increased is when he is using his older reserves in the league.

    Taking the first league (i.e, Kanto League) as a base (and not counting it) we would get something like this,

    When he used his new gen pokemons plus older gen reserves, his rankings are Top 8 and Top 4.

    When only one gen pokemons are used his ranking is Top 8.

    If we go by that, then if he fights the Unova League by only using his Unova pokemons then he would reach the Top 4 spot this region (to fill up the spot).

    Following this theories pattern, Ash would reach Top 2 in 6th gen (while using his older reserves), and again in 7th gen would attain Top 2 position (while not using reserves) and finally would win his first league during the 8th gen (while using his reserves), and then again win another league in the 9th gen (while not using his older reserves). After that i don't know what would happen.
    That's how I see it. Makes sense.

    Top 4 if Unovians only
    Top 2 if Reserves used.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    There are NO PATTERNS TO THE LEAGUES. Stop relying on ridiculous patterns that make no sense.
    It makes sense.

    Random : PokéRadar


Page 10 of 180 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •