Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

In theory, the thread of this discussion is about the episode BWS2 19, recently revealed by a TV-Guide magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    The tentative title (sorry, I don't learn kanji) is Isshu League, Higaki Tournament!

This title should be in the Unova league starts discussion.
    YES BEGIN!!!!! and if Bw2-20 continues then that debunks all the Ash llsing in round 1 suspicion.

till we wait for translation I believe this will be a huge episode.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Damn it . I was hoping for some training episodes or something. Oh well lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

What's the title of the episode?, I saw the scan in another place but I don't know japanese.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Lol and we probably only have to wait until mid december for it to start. this is so great

/sarcasm

開幕イッシュリーグヒガキ大会!

The Unova League Higaki Tournament gets Underway!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    開幕イッシュリーグヒガキ大会!

The Unova League Higaki Tournament gets Underway!
    Yay! Now we have the episode title forthe league arc, we just need more info before we are flooded with two more episodes.

Loool. I didn't expect the League to start this soon. I'm hollering because I actually thought that the writers would have Ash train a lot in preparation for the tournament, but he's barely done any training. I was so naive for thinking that the writers would take their time with this. Forgive me God, for I have sinned.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Loool. I didn't expect the League to start this soon. I'm hollering because I actually thought that the writers would have Ash train a lot in preparation for the tournament, but he's barely done any training. I was so naive for thinking that the writers would take their time with this. Forgive me God, for I have sinned.
    Faceplam

Does the words offscreen training mean nothing to you. And don't go all saint like.

So, the league begins in this episode? I hope it's not Pikachu VS Serperior XD

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Having the league right after Virgil is pretty random, but Best Wishes is fast paced so I shouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Having the league right after Virgil is pretty random, but Best Wishes is fast paced so I shouldn't be surprised.
    I agree. I thought there would at least be a filler after Virgil that would be about training or something. This is truly rushed lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I agree. I thought there would at least be a filler after Virgil that would be about training or something. This is truly rushed lol
    im not really surprised i mean it took 3 episodes to go from 7th gym to 8th haha

I'm just curious what will happen after the league. That's the info I'm waiting for...

Great... Ash's team feels half and half... Oshawott arguably has 3 moves, Snivy is stale beyond belief, Pignite still has Tackle, Leavanny has only 3 moves, Palpitoad has only 3 moves, Scraggy still seems a tad bit underwhelming, and well, only Boldore, Krookodile, and Unfezant have total completeness. Now before I get flamed about not giving the league as chance, I'm just hoping things change in battle, even though DEM will become nonstop during the time
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I hope Ash using his Palpitoad.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

This thread will either get closed or merged with the existing Unova league begins thread.

I wonder if Trip is revealed to own a Legendary Pokemon to troll all trainers including Ash....

Good god this league better not be rushed -_-.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I wonder if Trip is revealed to own a Legendary Pokemon to troll all trainers including Ash....
    Ash hasn't beaten Trip yet so that will likely happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Or he hasn't won any badges since his fifth...

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    They've been training at Cynthia's villa for three damn months. At the start of the Onix episode it was stated that they had already been training for many days non stop. And that's the FIRST episode after they even arrived there.
    We've even got a decent amount of on screen shots. The training match of Pignite vs Mamoswine, Oshawott shooting targets(and learning Hydro Pump in the same episode), a training shot showing that Scraggy's pretty much mastered Focus Blast and all.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 23rd October 2012 at 8:28 AM.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    They've been training at Cynthia's villa for three damn months. At the start of the Onix episode it was stated that they had already been training for many days non stop. And that's the FIRST episode after they even arrived there.
    Meh, if they don't really show the results what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Off-screen training doesn't count. Only stuff we actually get to see should count, that way we can actually observe how Ash's Pokemon have progressed. The fact remains, Ash did very little training in preparation for this League. Someone mentioned in another thread that Ash might lose early in this tournament, which I agreed with seeing as his Pokemon are a mess at the moment. And I'm not just talking about the unevolved ones either. The movesets of all his Pokemon are mediocre at best, and Ash has no real strategy in place. It'll be the usual DEM scenario where he'll win certain battles just because the plot requires it. I hate using the Sinnoh League as the standard for other tournaments, but the Unova League would be a lot better if it followed the Sinnoh League's example. #ThatsTheTruthTea

Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast