Page 104 of 180 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, if they don't really show the results what's the point.
    Isn't Ash probably going far in the league enough of a result? + There's always the possibility of new off screen moves.
    The point is to save time anyway, the less weeks I have to wait for the league the better lol. Granted I wouldn't mind trading a filler or two for training episodes, but what ever, as long as i know that he's not truly slacking off or anything.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Isn't Ash probably going far in the league enough of a result? + There's always the possibility of new off screen moves.
    The point is to save time anyway, the less weeks I have to wait for the league the better lol. Granted I wouldn't mind trading a filler or two for training episodes, but what ever, as long as i know that he's not truly slacking off or anything.
    We don't know how Ash will do in the league so we'll see.

You mean like this whole saga lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Off-screen training doesn't count. Only stuff we actually get to see should count, that way we can actually observe how Ash's Pokemon have progressed. The fact remains, Ash did very little training in preparation for this League. Someone mentioned in another thread that Ash might lose early in this tournament, which I agreed with seeing as his Pokemon are a mess at the moment. And I'm not just talking about the unevolved ones either. The movesets of all his Pokemon are mediocre at best, and Ash has no real strategy in place. It'll be the usual DEM scenario where he'll win certain battles just because the plot requires it. I hate using the Sinnoh League as the standard for other tournaments, but the Unova League would be a lot better if it followed the Sinnoh League's example. #ThatsTheTruthTea
    Sure it'd be better, but all training still counts. He's training, he'll be stronger at the league, that's all there is to it. It's not like this is the only show to even do this, we have characters in Dragonball train for several years preparing for a new villain. Do we see any of it? Not really. Are they stronger when the time comes. Good lord yes.

EDIT: Sure, if Ash gets knocked out really early I'll agree. But I seriously doubt they'd do that.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 23rd October 2012 at 7:40 AM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I haven't seen Ash improve at all since his last battle with Trip...

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    I haven't seen Ash improve at all since his last battle with Trip...
    That wasn't even that long ago + what could even indicate him improving from that other than beating Serperior one on one with Pignite? He did everything he logically could against it last time, went with an appropriate Poke, increased his speed with Nitro Charge ect.

Given how his Pokemon seem the same even after this... that must be some weak off screen training. Nothing new has happened outside of Oshawott's Hydro Pump and Krokorok's evolution. Heck, Pignite is suppose to cause fear into his opponents with Tackle?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Given how his Pokemon seem the same even after this... that must be some weak off screen training. Nothing new has happened outside of Oshawott's Hydro Pump and Krokorok's evolution. Heck, Pignite is suppose to cause fear into his opponents with Tackle?
    Scraggy perfected FB though and the rest are barely seen so it's hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Lol can not agree more -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

anyone know when we are suspose too get the scans for the league episodes? im guessing around november.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    anyone know when we are suspose too get the scans for the league episodes? im guessing around november.
    Pokemon Fan and Dengeki most likely next month.

Unless Famitsu decides to show more than just one image this week.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Off-screen training doesn't count. Only stuff we actually get to see should count, that way we can actually observe how Ash's Pokemon have progressed. The fact remains, Ash did very little training in preparation for this League. Someone mentioned in another thread that Ash might lose early in this tournament, which I agreed with seeing as his Pokemon are a mess at the moment. And I'm not just talking about the unevolved ones either. The movesets of all his Pokemon are mediocre at best, and Ash has no real strategy in place. It'll be the usual DEM scenario where he'll win certain battles just because the plot requires it. I hate using the Sinnoh League as the standard for other tournaments, but the Unova League would be a lot better if it followed the Sinnoh League's example. #ThatsTheTruthTea
    Unova League is much better the way it is without following the Sinnoh League example which wouldn't be all that good if it did anyways. The Sinnoh League wasn't perfect are all that great to even be used as an example since the battles there were way to short and overrush, anyways all of Ash's pokemon have some great movesets and his pokemon are perfectly well train for this Pokemon League battles, he doesn't need to have a fully evolved team to make it further in the Unova League either. I wish people will stop with this non sense about Ash's Unova team being weak which isn't true at all, this team has the power to help Ash make it a whole lot further in the Unova League since he does have powerhouses pokemon to help him win like Pignite, Unfezant, Krookodile, Scraggy, Boldore, Leavanny and Palpitoad.

Starting to think the league is going to be freaking small and for no freaking reason this time... with the rival battle happening in the second episode already.

I hope not but its the feeling I'm getting.

The results are shown in battle you don't need to show training results in training.

Finally something to look forward to. about time

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Finally something to look forward to. about time
    I know, its just been filler after filler now we actually get some action
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    I know, its just been filler after filler now we actually get some action
    no it hasnt. Very few of the recent episodes have been filler, and we have had some decent battles. It's just personally the upcoming eps don't interest me so confirmation on the league starting gives me something to look forward to

so I hope we get a summary soon! i'm really excited about it!
    hopefully it will be good battles!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Man it feels like forever but the league is almost......well No it was shorter than the Sinnoh crud.

I hope the league is long and has amazing battles to make up for the other missed out ones.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

All I'm hoping for is some great battles here. Screw the story, screw every character that isn't Ash or a Pokemon of his, I just want to see my boys(+ two girls) destroy as many lives as possible along with good animation and music and for Ash to get to at least top 4 again.

I wonder if were going to get a battle here or not?

We may just get a meet and greet with all the rivals and some last minute training

So the League is really pretty much here. Um... yay?

Why I have the feeling that in most of the battles we'll get plot convenience after plot convenience? Sigh, hopefully the battles are at least decent (not asking for good, considering how most of the battles are pretty meh in BW).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Unova League is much better the way it is without following the Sinnoh League example which wouldn't be all that good if it did anyways. The Sinnoh League wasn't perfect are all that great to even be used as an example since the battles there were way to short and overrush, anyways all of Ash's pokemon have some great movesets and his pokemon are perfectly well train for this Pokemon League battles, he doesn't need to have a fully evolved team to make it further in the Unova League either. I wish people will stop with this non sense about Ash's Unova team being weak which isn't true at all, this team has the power to help Ash make it a whole lot further in the Unova League since he does have powerhouses pokemon to help him win like Pignite, Unfezant, Krookodile, Scraggy, Boldore, Leavanny and Palpitoad.
    But if Unova is already short and sort of rushed, wouldn't that mean the same thing for the league as well? I mean I don't see it being any longer than the Hoenn league, so lets hope that the battles are atleast better.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    But if Unova is already short and sort of rushed, wouldn't that mean the same thing for the league as well? I mean I don't see it being any longer than the Hoenn league, so lets hope that the battles are atleast better.
    not really. Maybe things were rushed to give us a longer league

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    not really. Maybe things were rushed to give us a longer league
    It seems to be already pretty short from the info we have already. I wanted to see the rivals atleast battle a random trainer seperately before them cancelling each other out. So I don't know how long the league will be if it's going to be like this.

My ideal battle ever!

Hey a guy can hope for a decent length league

Ash has to do better in the Unova League than he did in Sinnoh League. He came a long way since.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Page 104 of 180 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast