Page 105 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Wish there was more new info then just the date(I was expecting it to start after Virgil's episode anyways).

I'd imagine the episode will just be about everyone meeting up at the tournament, and maybe get a first round battle(1 vs 1) for everyone in. Then cliffhanger for the second round battle between whoever.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

That's how I'd imagine this episode would end. With the reveal of who Ash is facing in the following episode

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    That's how I'd imagine this episode would end. With the reveal of who Ash is facing in the following episode
    so this will be like the meeting of all the rivals and carrying the torch episode right

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It seems to be already pretty short from the info we have already. I wanted to see the rivals atleast battle a random trainer seperately before them cancelling each other out. So I don't know how long the league will be if it's going to be like this.
    Um... assuming that this episode has a battle against some COTDs, a rival is taken out in each chapter and Ash vs Trip will be a 2-parter the League will probably last 7 episodes (6 if the writers have the "brilliant" idea of combine two battles in a single episode). At least is more than the Don Tournaments...
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I only care about 3 pokemon getting good battles.

Pignite
    krookodile
    Leavany
    And I guess maybe palpitoad possibly.

The others idgaf about.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I only care about 3 pokemon getting good battles.

Pignite
    krookodile
    Leavany
    And I guess maybe palpitoad possibly.

The others idgaf about.
    poor scraggy no love. i really want to see how strong he has become

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    so this will be like the meeting of all the rivals and carrying the torch episode right
    Presumably. Although we don't know anything about a torch. But Ash meeting with all the rivals makes sense, maybe with last minute training included

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The results are shown in battle you don't need to show training results in training.
    As reasonable and logical as that sounds Pepsi... it sounds like a writing excuse. I'm the type of guy who hates to make assumptions unless I know a strong amount of facts... since I know next to nothing on what half of Ash's members faced, I cannot honestly believe Snivy/Oshawott/Scraggy/Palpitoad can take down a single Pokemon from Trip's team (well, maybe Conkeldurr) Heck, Oshawott beating Conkeldurr would be dumb, but at least Conkeldurr's history shows that it sucks.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yay! I can't wait for this! the Unova League finally begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Ash has to do better in the Unova League than he did in Sinnoh League. He came a long way since.
    I can't see him doing better than in Sinnoh. Unova will probably have more weaker trainers.

My ideal battle ever!

And no:
    - Oshawott-love
    - Snivy-love
    - Unfezant-love
    - Boldore-love
    - Pikachu-love...

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Yay! I can't wait for this! the Unova League finally begins!
    Finally? It's been like two weeksyears since Best Wishes started.. -.- Shortest series second to Kanto.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Hes a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    And no:

Finally? It's been like two weeksyears since Best Wishes started.. -.- Shortest series second to Kanto.. -.-
    Two years are still a long time you know.. and when we're getting closer I get more anxious. XD

I really wanna know what's happening after the Unova League too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Ash has to do better in the Unova League than he did in Sinnoh League. He came a long way since.
    Like writer care !
    Trip still has long way to go but they still turn him into some god class trainer just because he was the first rival Ash met in Unova.
    What can we expect from those donkey's !
    They prefer to follow their stupid pattern rather then writing a decent League Saga.
    Since the game stuff doing all the publicity for them while some older can't let go of this show.
    So The writer's will get paid as long as they just write.
    They don't care about making a good League ark.

Meh, I think the writers will twiddle their thumbs with some excuse (as good as it is going to be, it will be still an excuse) until the 6th Generation begins. Honestly, I'll watch the League because there are battles, but after that I'll only wish for the 6th Gen to come as soon as possible.

But I wonder: will the writers give us the League torch like usual or they'll begin immediately with the battles? I want to see the eventual "Flame of Truth" or the "Flame of Victory" before the League beginning.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Meh, I think the writers will twiddle their thumbs with some excuse (as good as it is going to be, it will be still an excuse) until the 6th Generation begins. Honestly, I'll watch the League because there are battles, but after that I'll only wish for the 6th Gen to come as soon as possible.
    For the most part, that sums up my expectations... though I could wait for a filler
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    For the most part, that sums up my expectations... though I could wait for a filler
    The filler after the League is almost guaranteed. We only have to wait until the League's end to see what crosses in the writers' minds.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

The filler after the League is almost guaranteed. We only have to wait until the League's end to see what crosses in the writers' minds.
    They better evolve some Pokemon or else XD

They better evolve some Pokemon or else XD
    Why do you care/complain so much about this? In your beloved Sinnoh 2 of 6 mons were unevolved, 3 out of 9 he catched in Unova remain unevolved, there's not so much difference, so what's the fuss?

Why do you care/complain so much about this? In your beloved Sinnoh 2 of 6 mons were unevolved, 3 out of 9 he catched in Unova remain unevolved, there's not so much difference, so what's the fuss?
    Pikachu will never evolve. And buizel not evolivng also stuck in my craw. Seriously if they can give ash torterra floatzel shouldn't be so hard.

Because the filler saga needs something to make it interesting? Like how Groyvle evolved in it? I wasn't talking about before the league. Also, Buizel was robbed of an evolution

But I wonder: will the writers give us the League torch like usual or they'll begin immediately with the battles? I want to see the eventual "Flame of Truth" or the "Flame of Victory" before the League beginning.

Yeah seriously, it's inevitable with the league underway, something is going to happen (a game/games will be announced) that will affect the anime. It STILL boggles me why the Hoenn remakes haven't been mentioned or that Ruby/Sapphire's 10th anniversary was not acknowledged. Is anyone saying anything to Masuda about it on Twitter?

I'm curious as if Ash will use his Oak reserves at some point during the league, if he would I'd hope he'd use his Gible to at least evolve into a Gabite. If not? Snivy SHOULD evolve at least and or Palpitoad to Seismotoad to get the Poison Touch ability.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pikachu will never evolve. And buizel not evolivng also stuck in my craw. Seriously if they can give ash torterra floatzel shouldn't be so hard.
    Duh, we all know Pikachu will never evolve. O_O I'm talking about the mons he catched in Sinnoh and Unova.

In Hoenn we also had Corphish and Torkoal and Glalie evolved just before the League, Buizel and Gible hold their own too..

There will always be some unevolved mons and it's not like Scraggy, Snivy, Oshawott are weak, baby Scraggy showed how its done in the Donamite and won a battle at the 7th gym. Snivy may pull a Bayleef/Bulbasaur, Oshawott is debatable but in my eyes he's an average pokemon, not so weak, not so strong.

I don't think just because they're unevolved they will hurt Ash's performance in the league.

Because the filler saga needs something to make it interesting? Like how Groyvle evolved in it? I wasn't talking about before the league. Also, Buizel was robbed of an evolution
    Wait a minute, are you seriously implying that without an evolution, the filler arc will be meaningless? So basically, every other achievement of Ash's will be irrelevant unless we get Servine or Dewott or whatever? I hope I'm just misunderstanding your statement, because I'm seriously worried about this train of thought.

Anyway, I'm hoping that Mr. Goodshow or whatever his name is will show up again at this League.

once again the majority of the fandom is clearly showing how the development of ONE region team apparently means all other teams should follow said teams footsteps when that's not going to happen, all teams are going to be handled differently, and the unova team has definitely shown and proved it.

I wonder what kind of formats we'll be getting this time.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So basically, every other achievement of Ash's will be irrelevant unless we get Servine or Dewott or whatever? I hope I'm just misunderstanding your statement, because I'm seriously worried about this train of thought.
    Same old song and dance. Oshawott and Snivy's growth is all that matters to most people, all of Ash's other pokemon could rot in the pc for all they care as long as precious snivy and oshawott evolve destroy stuff and get all the attention.--
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 23rd October 2012 at 7:24 PM.

Page 105 of 180 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast