Page 11 of 180 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #251
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , Ash is the real Red !
    And he haven't become Champion yet.
    No he's not. Ash is Ash and Red is Red.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , Ash is the real Red !
    And he haven't become Champion yet.
    Ash is not the real Red. What I am saying is that in the games and in the anime, they could have really strong beginning trainers do very well. In fact, if Pokemon ended up being a one season show like it was supposed to be, Ash probably would have won the League on his first try.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Wow, Ash's journey in a region has never gone by that fast since Kanto (original, not BF)!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Trip is like Red. Would you say Red becoming Champion is unrealistic?
    That reminded me of my belief that Red is Ash's cousin. Am I the only one who thinks that?

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    There are NO PATTERNS TO THE LEAGUES. Stop relying on ridiculous patterns that make no sense.
    Well i did say in my post that its a silly theory and should not be taken seriously. No need to get all jumpy on it.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , Ash is the real Red !
    I can say that Ash is actually Tai from Digimon (or whatever his name was). Does that make Ash Tai? No.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    176

    Default

    F-I-N-A-L-L-Y an Eeveelution team in the league. Awesome, I can't wait!

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Um... Are we still discussing the first episode of the league, I mean all we should expect from this episode is the rivals arriving and the opening ceremony which I look forward for as well as who's flame will be used for the league this time.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    And A rookie trainer become the finalist in his first conference is realistic!
    Ya, Nice way to insult all Ash previous Journey and His other Rookie rival's !
    What ? Ash got rebooted !
    Well, Ash being rebooted doesn't mean all other Previous Saga of Pokemon didn't happen.
    Those saga did happen and Ash remember them !
    Despite that , A rookie get everything in his first try.
    Nice way to show us how meaningless all those Journey was !
    And Trip will remain a Rookie until Unova League ends !
    Just because Ash got rebooted doesn't mean a rookie could be superior then him Or A rookie has to be a finalist
    If Ash winning the Unova League then he deserve a better finalist then a Overgloried Rookie!
    I wanted to put Virgill name!
    But Seriously , Why does he has to be a Eevee only Trainer !
    Can't he become like any other trainer who trainer all type of Pokemon ?
    Anyway,
    I put Silver name because he has a Unknown backstory with Ash & would make a better finalist for Ash first League Conference victory!
    You do know I'm talking about Sliver from Chronicle , Not from the Game !
    Since writer care sooooooooooo much about Trip's backstory with Alder , He should put focus on revealing Ash relationship with Silver.
    Honestly , If would have been better if Silver was wondering trainer Who meet a Child Ash in his travel & inspire him ! (Like Trip & Iris's backstory with Alder & Drayden)
    Then Sliver make a surprise appearance in League conference and he's backstory with Ash is reveal !
    Ash face in him Final and Silver reveal that he caught his lone desire Motress .
    Ash manage to Defect it after a hard Battle and win the League conference by defecting the owner of the Symbole of League conference. (Motress's Flame in top of Pokemon League)
    That would be a Perfect League conference victory .
    But since Silver isn't here , I have to put my hope of Virgil !
    Hopefully , He won't be a Complete Eevee trainer and reveal to have other Pokemon.
    [/QUOTE=CyberCubed;15127635]Ash's biggest threat this league is Serperior. They're playing it up as much as Harrisson's Blaziken or Tobias' Darkrai. I can't see any of the Eevee forms being given that much importance.
    Oh please ,
    If Writer want then they can show that A 1 day old Baby took down zekrem with one punch !
    But it won't be realistic .
    Same goes for the Serperior that Writer over-gloried.[/QUOTE]

    Your officially spouting nonsense -_- Your wishful thinking is really silly in some people's eyes.. Trip is not overglorified, he lost 2 tournaments prior to the WTJC until he was shown to be a threat before the league which everyone but you was saying that needed to happen for the league -_- And if a character is overglorified because they battle constantly and win/lose then I guess Ash is the most overglorified brat this show has ever had because he does the same thing Trip does- BATTLE.. And did I not put emphasis that i dont want Trip in the finals? I like Trip a little, yeah. But he needs to at least make it to the semi-finals and try again next league because he is a beginner- not an overglorified beginner, a beginner who is showing he can be better than an experienced veteran like Ash.

    For the last time, Ash has not being re-booted! He remembers everything from his previous adventures because he is THE SAME PERSON! He just is doing what he did for 2 regions now and started over with a new team! Rebooting would mean Ash has no clue who Dawn is but- Oh! He remembered Dawn! And he also has the same comptence he had in DP with a little more personality than he did other than his generic speeches and grunts and groans..

    And Virgil can still be a good trainer with Eveelutions.. He cna still beat alot of Pokemon with all the various types he has at his disposal.. He has just as much as a chance as a trainer using Water, Eletric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, and Ice types that are all diffrent species.. They just so happen to be the same family. Its no reason to put down his team just because it isnt as diverse as some want.

    And like I said earlier, thats irrelevant rather its the Chronicles Silver or not! Silver will never appear in the Unova league so please stop with the Silver inputs! And why would they bring in Silver with all the rivals Ash has this time around? Just because you dont like them doesnt mean they arent threats and interesting to others. Silver most likely doesnt exist in this canon so please dont bring him up again, thank you.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  9. #259
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Um... Are we still discussing the first episode of the league, I mean all we should expect from this episode is the rivals arriving and the opening ceremony which I look forward for as well as who's flame will be used for the league this time.
    Reshiram's maybe. More likely Victini though.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I can say that Ash is actually Tai from Digimon (or whatever his name was). Does that make Ash Tai? No.
    Tai is from digimon while Red is a nameless PC in Pokemon !
    So , It safe to say that Ash is Red in Anime !
    Anyway , If Writer could treat Ash like Red then why has to treat Trip like so Special ?
    Why ? Because he appear in first Episode .
    Ash gone though so much to get to the final and Trip reach there so easily !
    Not mention ,Gary, Richie ,Cassy & Morrison !
    Totally ignoring them while treating Trip so Special just because he appear in 5Th generation .
    Such a Fairness !
    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Oh please ,
    If Writer want then they can show that A 1 day old Baby took down zekrem with one punch !
    But it won't be realistic .
    Same goes for the Serperior that Writer over-gloried.
    Your officially spouting nonsense -_- Your wishful thinking is really silly in some people's eyes.. Trip is not overglorified, he lost 2 tournaments prior to the WTJC until he was shown to be a threat before the league which everyone but you was saying that needed to happen for the league -_- And if a character is overglorified because they battle constantly and win/lose then I guess Ash is the most overglorified brat this show has ever had because he does the same thing Trip does- BATTLE.. And did I not put emphasis that i dont want Trip in the finals? I like Trip a little, yeah. But he needs to at least make it to the semi-finals and try again next league because he is a beginner- not an overglorified beginner, a beginner who is showing he can be better than an experienced veteran like Ash.
    .
    Trip's 2 Tournament defect is nothing !
    Writer gave Trip Two Tournament Defect & A backstory with Alder to get some Support for his flawless victory in Junior Cup !
    Not because He was treating Trip like any other rookie trainer.
    Last edited by vodor; 19th September 2012 at 9:58 PM.

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    who's flame will be used for the league this time.
    Oh nice point, hadn't thought of that. I don't think they'll bring Moltres's flame, so I think like Rocky said, Reshiram. I wouldnt be surprised if it was Moltres's though.
    If it's still Mr Goodshow hosting the league, then it will probably be Moltres's.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Reshiram's maybe. More likely Victini though.
    Hmm... Well those seem to be the only two choices since they are both the only fire type legendary pokemon in Unova.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  13. #263
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,796

    Default

    Victini should be the replacement for the flame since it actually represents victory.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  14. #264
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    There are NO PATTERNS TO THE LEAGUES. Stop relying on ridiculous patterns that make no sense.
    Uh. I think you're relying on patterns that don't really exist too, like the whole "Ash always wins at least one tournament per saga" thing that seems more like a coincidence. I don't understand why people are using these "patterns" to justify certain events at the League. I'll just sit back and watch Ash lose against one of his rivals.

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Tai is from digimon while Red is a nameless PC in Pokemon !
    So , It safe to say that Ash is Red in Anime !
    Anyway , If Writer could treat Ash like Red then why has to treat Trip like so Special ?
    Why ? Because he appear in first Episode .
    Ash gone though so much to get to the final and Trip reach there so easily !
    Not mention ,Gary, Richie ,Cassy & Morrison !
    Totally ignoring them while treating Trip so Special just because he appear in 5Th generation .
    Such a Fairness !
    And Trip's 2 Tournament defect is nothing !
    Writer gave Trip Two Tournament Defect & A backstory with Alder to get some Support for his flawless victory in Junior Cup !
    So because He was treating Trip like any other rookie trainer.
    lol Vodor, I really feel like saying somethings but I won't...
    Red does not equal Ash. Ok? good. Ash is his own character.
    The writers aren't treating Trip in a special way. Trip lost in the first round of the two first tournaments... I bet that if Trip had lost this tournament, you would be all like "Trip the worst rival ever! Why writers not make Trip win and be good rival?!". If you found the pun there, you're clever.
    And the others aren't being ignored... This is the 5th gen, so it's obvious older rivals won't appear...
    Wait what?! First you say Trip is treated in a special way... but now you say he was treated like a rookie?? Vodor please, refrain from posting more nonsense here. It gets annoying... very annoying.

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Uh. I think you're relying on patterns that don't really exist too, like the whole "Ash always wins at least one tournament per saga" thing that seems more like a coincidence. I don't understand why people are using these "patterns" to justify certain events at the League. I'll just sit back and watch Ash lose against one of his rivals.
    Thank you.
    I think he may lose to Virgil. I mean a new character is introduced one episode prior to the league starting... hmm

    Random : PokéRadar


  17. #267
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Thank you.
    I think he may lose to Virgil. I mean a new character is introduced one episode prior to the league starting... hmm
    It's not one episode prior to the league starting.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Hmm... Well those seem to be the only two choices since they are both the only fire type legendary pokemon in Unova.
    Did Sinnoh make it seem like the flame mattered anymore? I dont remember.. And also, Victini and Reshiram are Unova's only fire type technically! But we have Kyurem who can switch formes and use fire type moves that could light a torch, or it could be Zekrom's lightning bolt that lit a fire and it burns forever now and Ash is the one who brings it in again furthering his relationship to Zekrom.. Victini's also good but I dont think were gonna get a legendary thats not critical to BW or BW2 anymore.. I think the least we'll get is Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem..
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Thank you.
    I think he may lose to Virgil. I mean a new character is introduced one episode prior to the league starting... hmm
    That's what people said about Kot. Plus Virgail's team are the Eeveolutions who can still be countered.

  20. #270
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    lol Vodor, I really feel like saying somethings but I won't...
    Red does not equal Ash. Ok? good. Ash is his own character.
    The writers aren't treating Trip in a special way. Trip lost in the first round of the two first tournaments... I bet that if Trip had lost this tournament, you would be all like "Trip the worst rival ever! Why writers not make Trip win and be good rival?!". If you found the pun there, you're clever.
    And the others aren't being ignored... This is the 5th gen, so it's obvious older rivals won't appear...
    Wait what?! First you say Trip is treated in a special way... but now you say he was treated like a rookie?? Vodor please, refrain from posting more nonsense here. It gets annoying... very annoying.
    Oh Please !
    If I complain like that then I would call Kikoya (Beyblade Metal Fusion) a worst rival but I don't !
    Plus ,
    Writer did that to Trip to get support for his flawless Junior Cup victory.
    Trip wouldn't even shown to enter those Tournament if Writer didn't plan Junior Cup for him.
    Just like Bianca & Stephan didn't enter Junior Cup!

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    What Pokemon is next to Cilan in the picture with Virgil and Glaceon, is that Jolteon? I can't really tell. :/
    And Trip vs Ash. League or unofficial battle? Wonder which.

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Oh Please !
    If I complain like that then I would call Kikoya (Beyblade Metal Fusion) a worst rival but I don't !
    Plus ,
    Writer did that to Trip to get support for his flawless Junior Cup victory.
    Trip wouldn't even shown to enter those Tournament if Writer didn't plan Junior Cup for him.
    Just like Bianca & Stephan didn't enter Junior Cup!
    You say Trip is glorifed when you treat Ash the same. Pot calling the kettle Deep Black.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Did Sinnoh make it seem like the flame mattered anymore? I dont remember.. And also, Victini and Reshiram are Unova's only fire type technically! But we have Kyurem who can switch formes and use fire type moves that could light a torch, or it could be Zekrom's lightning bolt that lit a fire and it burns forever now and Ash is the one who brings it in again furthering his relationship to Zekrom.. Victini's also good but I dont think were gonna get a legendary thats not critical to BW or BW2 anymore.. I think the least we'll get is Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem..
    Well since BW are changing things and bringing past elements back, I think they will. As for the pokemon lighting the Unova League, its a tradition that a legendary fire type pokemon does it, though I don't see why they couldn't change that.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    What Pokemon is next to Cilan in the picture with Virgil and Glaceon, is that Jolteon? I can't really tell. :/
    And Trip vs Ash. League or unofficial battle? Wonder which.
    Yeah it is Jolteon Vaporeon is in the middle, next to vaporeon is Umbreon I think, then Glaceon. Next to Jolteon there's I think Flareon but I cant tell

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Maybe they made Ash and his Pokemon look bad on-purpose so we can think he will never then they actually make Ash's Pokemon barely but skillfully defeat some random COTD all up to Trip in the finals then win the Conference AND....only for him to lose to Marshall one elite four member away from the champion Iris.....NO!

    Except for losing to Marshall but defeating Alder with his Oaked reserves, If this does happen semi halfway, I will take back every bad thing I said about the Best Wishes. If not, I HAVE FURY and cookies but I'll get over it.

    As for the filler saga, if Ash wins the League by being runner-up or actually winning all like all games players at the end, he can compete in a champion gauntlet for the filler, show his old Pokemon, evolve some Unova Pokemon and reveal the 6th generation Pokemon.

    WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN! (i nozes)
    If Ash can just win the league but lost to the Elite Four or Champion or better yet win against them all, EVERYBODY WOULD BE HAPPY.NOPE.....Eveyone will be Horrified! Almost everybody wants to be right and have Ash lose! I still believe the writers have a trump card or wild card for Ash and he'll win something bigger than the league....though it is probably in the filler saga.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Page 11 of 180 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •