Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Haha true.

Lol I remember when a group of people led by cybercubed seemed to think Ash was gonna win, now no one thinks he stands a ghost of a chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I never said it would be a good idea
    There haven't been any lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Haha true.

Lol I remember when a group of people led by cybercubed seemed to think Ash was gonna win, now no one thinks he stands a ghost of a chance of winning.
    But the Champion League! Oh yeah he's winning this and getting to it.
    Is Cyber banned or something? I haven't seen him spew out Champion League stuff lately even though he was 100% sure it was going to happen since early DP.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    But the Champion League! Oh yeah he's winning this and getting to it.
    Is Cyber banned or something? I haven't seen him spew out Champion League stuff lately even though he was 100% sure it was going to happen since early DP.

Don't know. Might be alseep.

Trip knew from the beginning that oshawott was a screenhogger that will never evolve and so picked the snivy with perfect IVs instead. smart choice.
    Lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I guess, but Oshawott is most likely not losing sleep over Trip not choosing it. Also, Trip helped Oshawott out by telling Ash why Oshawott didn't perform Aqua Jet well. I just feel Oshawott doesn't need to fight Trip. He can fight a different rival.
    Your right, though I do believe Ash will use him against Trip. There's a couple reasons I have why, but I'm to lazy to type them all XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Lol XD

Your right, though I do believe Ash will use him against Trip. There's a couple reasons I have why, but I'm to lazy to type them all XD
    Well if Oshawott is used, i hope snivy gets two wins. i am just concerned on who would be the fall person. Could it be Krookodile or Pikachu? lol.. Or even Pignite? I feel like if this battle is Pignite, Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Krookodile, and Unfezant - I would want to see Krookodile fall, despite how everyone would be so upset if that were to happen.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Well if Oshawott is used, i hope snivy gets two wins. i am just concerned on who would be the fall person. Could it be Krookodile or Pikachu? lol.. Or even Pignite? I feel like if this battle is Pignite, Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Krookodile, and Unfezant - I would want to see Krookodile fall, despite how everyone would be so upset if that were to happen.
    Why on earth would snivy get 2 wins? Just because it spams attract some like street corner **** doesn't give it the right to defeat multiple pokemon that by all sense of logic should be far stronger than it.

Maybe he's a Snivy fan. These posts are based on opinions really, so it's not nothing to get excited about.

Why on earth would snivy get 2 wins? Just because it spams attract some like street corner **** doesn't give it the right to defeat multiple pokemon that by all sense of logic should be far stronger than it.
    and who said you have the right to reply to me in that sort of way? It was just speculation, and just something I would like to see. I am not necessarily predicting that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Maybe he's a Snivy fan. These posts are based on opinions really, so it's not nothing to get excited about.

thank you. It's exactly what it is for me.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

What in the hell would deprive Snivy of two wins?

Are you forgetting that because will likely only be using his Unova Pokémon (unless it was confirmed otherwise) no Pokémon should have less than 2.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Are you forgetting that because will likely only be using his Unova Pokémon (unless it was confirmed otherwise) no Pokémon should have less than 2.
    That's true. Although the number of rounds will determine how many pokemon get wins.

Let's say Ash has two preliminary 1 vs 1 rounds, then 3 3 vs 3 rounds, and 2 6 vs 6 rounds.

Top 256: 1 vs 1
    Top 128: 1 vs 1

Top 64: 3 vs 3
    Top 32: 3 vs 3
    Top 16: 3 vs 3

Top 8: 6 vs 6
    Top 4: 6 vs 6

23 total spots with 10 pokemon. Leaving spots for "fall guys" means some may only get one win.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 25th October 2012 at 6:41 AM.

Random : PokéRadar

That's true. Although the number of rounds iwll determine how many pokemon get wins.

Let's say Ash has two preliminary 1 vs 1 rounds, then 3 3 vs 3 rounds, and 2 6 vs 6 rounds.

23 total spots with 10 pokemon. Leaving spots for "fall guys" means some may only get one win.
    There is always some unfair treatment to take into account. duh

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

People don't want the little ones(Snivy, Oshawott, Scraggy) winning.

With examples like Torkoal, Torterra, Cyndaquill, Squirtle in other leagus don't expect all pokemon to get equal treatment battle wise but yeah if he only uses his Isshu team and they don't get atleast one win its absolutelly retarded.

That's true. Although the number of rounds will determine how many pokemon get wins.

If we go by the 23 spot model, I'm willing to predict that over half of those victories will belong to the Unova Starters. I'm thinking that Oshawott and Pignite will lead the group; Oshawott needs to prove that he can win a big battle without evolving and Pignite is just lucky that the writers seem to like him. Snivy will be the wild card in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    People don't want the little ones(Snivy, Oshawott, Scraggy) winning.

With examples like Torkoal, Torterra, Cyndaquill, Squirtle in other leagus don't expect all pokemon to get equal treatment battle wise but yeah if he only uses his Isshu team and they don't get atleast one win its absolutelly retarded.
    Even if they should have evolved, or they don't deserve to win, or blah, blah, blah, it doesn't matter. No Pokémon SHOULD have less than 2 wins.

And if Pikachu gets more than 2 wins, I'm fully blaming it for any Pokémon that only receives one tie, one win or no wins.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Even if they should have evolved, or they don't deserve to win, or blah, blah, blah, it doesn't matter. No Pokémon SHOULD have less than 2 wins.

And if Pikachu gets more than 2 wins, I'm fully blaming it for any Pokémon that only receives one tie, one win or no wins.
    I think they deserve wins, I just think they should be stars of a battle like Shooti's for example, if they had Oshawott or Snivy be the main winner of a 3vs3 against Belle or Kenyan I would be fine for example, I want them to get wins but not be the key pokemon.

Poor Pikachu lol, blame it on the writers, I didn't blame Torterra losses on Infernape, it was just the writers going crazy and giving Infernape win after win without noticing anything else, kinda like Kishimote went crazy with Sasuke for more then a year and forgot that Naruto was the main character(probably don't get this one).

Dumb writing decisions.

Snivy should get two. Mijumaru and Scraggy really only need one each. Pikachu with 2 and the rest among the reserves and Pignite.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The full title of the episode is:
    開幕 イッシュリーグ・ヒガキ大会!サトシ対シューティー!! | Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference! Satoshi VS Shooty!!
    And the battle will be continued in BW104.

WHAT? Ash VS Shooty - ALREADY?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    開幕 イッシュリーグ・ヒガキ大会!サトシ対シューティー!! | Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference! Satoshi VS Shooty!!

Called it. Excuse me while I go to the right thread

Is the called TROLL? I hope it's not first round =,=" :/ > :'(
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

What the...! FIRST ROUND???? dat means no 6 on 6 against trip?? pathetic...!

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    What the...! FIRST ROUND???? dat means no 6 on 6 against trip?? pathetic...!
    Meh, I hope it is not. Maybe Ash/notable rivals VS COTDs will be off-screen just like Junio Cup did =="
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Is the called TROLL? I hope it's not first round =,=" :/ > :'(

Shame, at least it's not Bianca. First time since Kanto when the first rival is out.

I'm assuming you have a source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm assuming you have a source for this?
    I don't think it is not the battle which focused on Ash VS Trip, I think it's a troll.

Page 112 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast