Page 113 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I don't think it is not the battle which focused on Ash VS Trip, I think it's a troll.
    Janovy isn't a troll. He's a well respected member of the forums so if he says that's the title I believe him. But it never hurts to have confirmation

I get the feeling that this Ash Vs Trip battle (most likely a 1 Vs 1 or 3 Vs 3) is part of a Round-Robin Tournament, and most likely Ash would lose against Trip in here but win his other matches, and later on Ash would again face Trip in the League's Quarter-Final or Semi-Final and defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Janovy isn't a troll. He's a well respected member of the forums so if he says that's the title I believe him. But it never hurts to have confirmation
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke.../121122_01.jpg

Meh... *sigh* I hope they're tied and rematch again hahaha

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

thankyou.

a round robin thing could make sense. A set of single battles with trainers winning 2 out of 3 advancing could work

thankyou.

a round robin thing could make sense. A set of single battles with trainers winning 2 out of 3 advancing could work
    Please tell me what does "Round-Robin" battle mean? It could mean lovely Tristan Trip still having more chance to battle if he lost?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Please tell me what does "Round-Robin" battle mean? It could mean lovely Tristan Trip still having more chance to battle if he lost?
    for example Ash faces trip & 2 COTDS. loses to trip but beats the other 2. That gives him enough to advance

for example Ash faces trip & 2 COTDS. loses to trip but beats the other 2. That gives him enough to advance
    Thanks for explaining. I hope it happens

Thanks for explaining. I hope it happens
    Off course you love that !
    To you , The Best ending would be Ash decide to becoming a Frontier Brain and Trip becoming World Champing.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Off course you love that !
    To you , The Best ending would be Ash decide to becoming a Frontier Brain and Trip becoming World Champing.
    Haha, nice idea and Ash replaced by Kyouhei/Red/Hilbert traveling with Trip and Iris.

What's this? Trip's likely getting eliminated first? Good **** Best Wishes (for once). Getting this boring as hell rivalry out the way first.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    What's this? Trip's likely getting eliminated first? Good **** Best Wishes (for once). Getting this boring as hell rivalry out the way first.
    I am sure this is NOT the first round.

I am sure this is NOT the first round.
    if your sure then you have proof. care to share? Title seems to indicate its first round

if your sure then you have proof. care to share? Title seems to indicate its first round
    What about COTDs?

Haha, nice idea and Ash replaced by Kyouhei/Red/Hilbert traveling with Trip and Iris.
    Off course , You love that !
    You are a Girl .
    You guys love cute guys with blond hair and want them to have everything even if that unfair !

What about COTDs?
    what about them?

Off course , You love that !
    You are a Girl .
    You guys love cute guys with blond hair and want them to have everything even if that unfair !
    Y U know I am a girl? . Yeah, I know I love but it couldn't be happened =="

It's the first round, they can't introduce the league, the character and several rounds in ONE episode.
    I'm so glad that Trip will be out soon His spotlight was Junior Cup ... I hope they will write a good reason for Serperior to lose because they overpowered it

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    It's the first round, they can't introduce the league, the character and several rounds in ONE episode.
    I'm so glad that Trip will be out soon His spotlight was Junior Cup ... I hope they will write a good reason for Serperior to lose because they overpowered it
    His other Pokemon need to shine on, just like his Lampent/Chandelure, Vanillite/ish/luxe, or Tranquill/Unfezant.

It will be probably a 3V3 or a double battle. Pikachu & Serperior are confirmed ... I think Conkeldurr is a safe bet too

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    It will be probably a 3V3 or a double battle. Pikachu & Serperior are confirmed ... I think Conkeldurr is a safe bet too
    Sad can't see 6 VS 6 full battle.

His other Pokemon need to shine on, just like his Lampent/Chandelure, Vanillite/ish/luxe, or Tranquill/Unfezant.
    Whatever ***erenity said is right !
    Trip is worthless rival who get overpower by writer.

Whatever ***erenity said is right !
    Trip is worthless rival who get overpower by writer.
    Your argument is invalid. Trip is the best one that I saw in Pokemon Anime universe. I fell in love with him since his first appearance *ignore it*

Wait the battle against Trip is already gonna be in the first episode? That sounds like a bad idea to me. I think it would have been better to make him Ash's third or fourth opponent so we could see a full 6 vs 6 battle between Ash and his main rival. Not sure what the writers were thinking with this one but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    Wait the battle against Trip is already gonna be in the first episode? That sounds like a bad idea to me. I think it would have been better to make him Ash's third or fourth opponent so we could see a full 6 vs 6 battle between Ash and his main rival. Not sure what the writers were thinking with this one but we'll see.
    Yeah! I agree! That will be next round after beating some COTDs

Page 113 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast