Page 113 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #2801
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I don't think it is not the battle which focused on Ash VS Trip, I think it's a troll.
    Janovy isn't a troll. He's a well respected member of the forums so if he says that's the title I believe him. But it never hurts to have confirmation

  2. #2802
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,920

    Default

    I get the feeling that this Ash Vs Trip battle (most likely a 1 Vs 1 or 3 Vs 3) is part of a Round-Robin Tournament, and most likely Ash would lose against Trip in here but win his other matches, and later on Ash would again face Trip in the League's Quarter-Final or Semi-Final and defeat him.

  3. #2803
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Janovy isn't a troll. He's a well respected member of the forums so if he says that's the title I believe him. But it never hurts to have confirmation
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/poke.../121122_01.jpg

  4. #2804
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Meh... *sigh* I hope they're tied and rematch again hahaha


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  5. #2805
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    thankyou.


    a round robin thing could make sense. A set of single battles with trainers winning 2 out of 3 advancing could work

  6. #2806
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    thankyou.


    a round robin thing could make sense. A set of single battles with trainers winning 2 out of 3 advancing could work
    Please tell me what does "Round-Robin" battle mean? It could mean lovely Tristan Trip still having more chance to battle if he lost?


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  7. #2807
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Please tell me what does "Round-Robin" battle mean? It could mean lovely Tristan Trip still having more chance to battle if he lost?
    for example Ash faces trip & 2 COTDS. loses to trip but beats the other 2. That gives him enough to advance

  8. #2808
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    for example Ash faces trip & 2 COTDS. loses to trip but beats the other 2. That gives him enough to advance
    Thanks for explaining. I hope it happens


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  9. #2809
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Thanks for explaining. I hope it happens
    Off course you love that !
    To you , The Best ending would be Ash decide to becoming a Frontier Brain and Trip becoming World Champing.

  10. #2810
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Off course you love that !
    To you , The Best ending would be Ash decide to becoming a Frontier Brain and Trip becoming World Champing.
    Haha, nice idea and Ash replaced by Kyouhei/Red/Hilbert traveling with Trip and Iris.


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  11. #2811
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,664

    Default

    What's this? Trip's likely getting eliminated first? Good **** Best Wishes (for once). Getting this boring as hell rivalry out the way first.

  12. #2812
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    What's this? Trip's likely getting eliminated first? Good **** Best Wishes (for once). Getting this boring as hell rivalry out the way first.
    I am sure this is NOT the first round.


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  13. #2813
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I am sure this is NOT the first round.
    if your sure then you have proof. care to share? Title seems to indicate its first round

  14. #2814
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    if your sure then you have proof. care to share? Title seems to indicate its first round
    What about COTDs?


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  15. #2815
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Haha, nice idea and Ash replaced by Kyouhei/Red/Hilbert traveling with Trip and Iris.
    Off course , You love that !
    You are a Girl .
    You guys love cute guys with blond hair and want them to have everything even if that unfair !

  16. #2816
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    What about COTDs?
    what about them?

  17. #2817
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Off course , You love that !
    You are a Girl .
    You guys love cute guys with blond hair and want them to have everything even if that unfair !
    Y U know I am a girl? . Yeah, I know I love but it couldn't be happened =="


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  18. #2818
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    521

    Default

    It's the first round, they can't introduce the league, the character and several rounds in ONE episode.
    I'm so glad that Trip will be out soon His spotlight was Junior Cup ... I hope they will write a good reason for Serperior to lose because they overpowered it

  19. #2819
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    It's the first round, they can't introduce the league, the character and several rounds in ONE episode.
    I'm so glad that Trip will be out soon His spotlight was Junior Cup ... I hope they will write a good reason for Serperior to lose because they overpowered it
    His other Pokemon need to shine on, just like his Lampent/Chandelure, Vanillite/ish/luxe, or Tranquill/Unfezant.


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  20. #2820
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    521

    Default

    It will be probably a 3V3 or a double battle. Pikachu & Serperior are confirmed ... I think Conkeldurr is a safe bet too

  21. #2821
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    It will be probably a 3V3 or a double battle. Pikachu & Serperior are confirmed ... I think Conkeldurr is a safe bet too
    Sad can't see 6 VS 6 full battle.


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  22. #2822
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    His other Pokemon need to shine on, just like his Lampent/Chandelure, Vanillite/ish/luxe, or Tranquill/Unfezant.
    Whatever ***erenity said is right !
    Trip is worthless rival who get overpower by writer.

  23. #2823
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Whatever ***erenity said is right !
    Trip is worthless rival who get overpower by writer.
    Your argument is invalid. Trip is the best one that I saw in Pokemon Anime universe. I fell in love with him since his first appearance *ignore it*


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

  24. #2824
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Wait the battle against Trip is already gonna be in the first episode? That sounds like a bad idea to me. I think it would have been better to make him Ash's third or fourth opponent so we could see a full 6 vs 6 battle between Ash and his main rival. Not sure what the writers were thinking with this one but we'll see.

  25. #2825
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NO
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    Wait the battle against Trip is already gonna be in the first episode? That sounds like a bad idea to me. I think it would have been better to make him Ash's third or fourth opponent so we could see a full 6 vs 6 battle between Ash and his main rival. Not sure what the writers were thinking with this one but we'll see.
    Yeah! I agree! That will be next round after beating some COTDs


    Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Page 113 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •