Page 114 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Your argument is invalid. Trip is the best one that I saw in Pokemon Anime universe. I fell in love with him since his first appearance *ignore it*
    Let see ,
    There are Paul , Richie , Gary , AG , Conway , Giselle , Johnny , Samurai , Morrison , Maccy , Sakura , Katie, Sid and a lot more out there who much better and more deserving of the thing you want for Trip.
    However , You don't see it Since all you want a some hot guy with Blond hair !

It would be nice if all rounds turned out to be full battles.

Or the writers plan to screw the league over, by having it only be 4 episodes, and the first episode, is about a bunch of stillshots of earlier rounds, while his battle with Trip is his first full battle.

Or even worse, the writers plan to really screw Ash over, and the league is only a 2 parter with him losing to Trip.

I would prefer to think all rounds are full battles.

Because if this is the first round, and Trip is eliminated in the league and it's only a 1 vs 1 or a 3 vs 3, then the this would have to be the worst rival series ever. Because since when do you introduce a rival early in the series, and then somehow realize the rivalry is a mistake (which is YOUR fault by the way, writers), and then completely screw Trip over, and have that rivalry end the first round of the league.

Good lord, glad that didn't happen with Paul.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Yeah! I agree! That will be next round after beating some COTDs
    He even could have battled one of the minor rivals like Koutetsu or Stephan. Shame the battle against Trip is already happening so early.

so what do people think this battle is gonna be
    - 1v1
    - 2v2
    - 3v3
    - Double
    - Triple

Of course you complain and blame the writers, dman.

I'm happy this is going to end because frankly, the other rivals I cared about, Trip nothing.

I go with all.the above, meaning it could be anything.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so what do people think this battle is gonna be
    - 1v1
    - 2v2
    - 3v3
    - Double
    - Triple
    Hopefully a 3v3 battle.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

For those implying Trip is nothing but a worthless piece of garbage.

Keep in mind that's completely irrelevant. It doesn't matter what the HELL YOU think of Trip.

The point is Trip's been Ash's MAIN rival throughout 5th gen anime, and he deserves more than to lose from an apparent 1 on 1 battle.

So kindly take you bashing of Trip and leave it out of the forums, because bashing a character is against the rules. But since I don't care if any of you get infracted or banned, feel free to continue bashing Trip.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

What...?

I get they probably want to be original but still?

As them as I said it was dumb for him to figt all the rivals its also dumb and way to covenient for him to be matcheed up with his rival in the first round, sigh I hope its a 6vs6 at takes part in the first two episodes.

I know their conflict is resolved but still that shouldn't deprive him of a full battle

I really wasn't expecting this...

Going to guess Kotetsu will be the big important figth before he loses now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    Wait the battle against Trip is already gonna be in the first episode? That sounds like a bad idea to me. I think it would have been better to make him Ash's third or fourth opponent so we could see a full 6 vs 6 battle between Ash and his main rival. Not sure what the writers were thinking with this one but we'll see.
    Where's the proof for this?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

WAIT! There IS A HUGE POSSIBILITY THAT TRIP GETS ELIMINATED IN THE FIRST ROUND?!?!?!? AHHHH wait need proof of this possible theory!

I will be happy if this happens. More interesting rivals for Ash to face and gets rid of the lame rookie.

Stephan, Bianca, Kotestu and even seemingly Virgil are WAY more interesting rivals who can give Ash a run for his money in my opinion.

Sorry trip fans I don't really like him at all. Not made to love everyone on this show.......
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Virgil isn't even way more interesting then a rock, he hasn't appeared at all yet.

Thats like the people that wanted Hugh to appear, having finally played the games, the guy just has a good character design, other wise he is boring and wouldn't even work out without Plasma.

All he does is I WANT MY SISTER PURRLOIN! the entire story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Where's the proof for this?
    The full title of this episode was revealed on TV Tokyo's site today as "The Isshu League Higaki Tournament Begins! Satoshi VS Shootie!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    The full title of this episode was revealed on TV Tokyo's site today as "The Isshu League Higaki Tournament Begins! Satoshi VS Shootie!!"
    Yes! Okay! Thanks for showing this proof.

Ohhhhh I wonder who will win the obvious rival match with little buildup?

Static + Electro Ball=1HKO. NEXT!

Perhaps it is 6 vs 6 two part battle combined with the on hit KO fest like Ash vs Gary heading into BW2-20
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Well, the battle lasts two episodes. Probably they'll spend the whole time with presentations and stuff, before going to the battle in the last few minutes. I can see it ending with a cliffhanger, kinda like what happened with the Snivy vs Pawniard match.

Hopefully it is a 3 vs 3.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Virgil isn't even way more interesting then a rock, he hasn't appeared at all yet.

Thats like the people that wanted Hugh to appear, having finally played the games, the guy just has a good character design, other wise he is boring and wouldn't even work out without Plasma.

All he does is I WANT MY SISTER PURRLOIN! the entire story.
    yep and in the anime Brock never wanted to be a breeder because he is just a gym leader in the games -_-

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I think Ash will use Pikachu, Snivy and Pignite/reserve against Trip.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    Wait the battle against Trip is already gonna be in the first episode? That sounds like a bad idea to me. I think it would have been better to make him Ash's third or fourth opponent so we could see a full 6 vs 6 battle between Ash and his main rival. Not sure what the writers were thinking with this one but we'll see.
    Your right , What were Writer thinking making a complete rookie superior then Ash ???

Inb4 don George style league. One on one the last 2 minutes of the first Ep starts fight. Battle ends next round. Then 1v1s for all th rest with only the marekting trio getting wins.

I know they are trying to do something different, but this is...well, doesn't sound so good.
    If Trip loses, he will be considered the weakest of Ash's rivals (not that he isn't considered that now) and if Ash loses...oh boy, I don't even want to imagine all the complains.
    This makes me wonder if this will be the end of Trip or not, they might let him stay for the next region just like Gary was a rival in Kanto and Johto, they might FINALLY make him look strong, somehow, I guess/hope

2 episodes =/= 1 vs 1 fight. I don't see a 1 vs 1. Meaning that we have two episodes doesn't appear to be threevs three. The format of the League is very different one of another. In hoenn, the 1/16 battles is 6 vs 6 but in Sinnoh until 1/4 isn't any 6 vs 6. Appears to be a two-partner. Battles will never be a two battle except in ocassion where is a full battle or close. Ash vs Gary (Full), Ash vs Harrison (Full), Ash vs Juan (in total 5 vs 5, it's original). This means... that could be three full battles at the league.

And except surprise we see the type of battle as soon as we get a summary (the magazine "spoiler" scan, a magazine that goes out the 1st, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    2 episodes =/= 1 vs 1 fight. I don't see a 1 vs 1. Meaning that we have two episodes doesn't appear to be threevs three. The format of the League is very different one of another. In hoenn, the 1/16 battles is 6 vs 6 but in Sinnoh until 1/4 isn't any 6 vs 6. Appears to be a two-partner. Battles will never be a two battle except in ocassion where is a full battle or close. Ash vs Gary (Full), Ash vs Harrison (Full), Ash vs Juan (in total 5 vs 5, it's original). This means... that could be three full battles at the league.

And except surprise we see the type of battle as soon as we get a summary (the magazine "spoiler" scan, a magazine that goes out the 1st, etc.
    They could do very well like they did with the Snivy vs Pawniard match: last minute where Pikachu is shown struggling, cliffhanger, Pikachu wins against Serperior and another battle happens (maybe Bianca vs Stephan). Kotetsu and Virgil might have some seconds of one-shotting.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

So just when I was about to accept the league... this s**t happens. LOL I should just give up thinking it can get better XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    yep and in the anime Brock never wanted to be a breeder because he is just a gym leader in the games -_-
    But that wouild be a diferent character, its the whole N conversation again.

Apparently you guys like a character but you actually dont like the character, you like the character design, since you don't mind the character to be completelly diferent in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    But that wouild be a diferent character, its the whole N conversation again.

Apparently you guys like a character but you actually dont like the character, you like the character design, since you don't mind the character to be completelly diferent in the anime.
    Honestly I didn't like Skyla as a (psychological) character. She was too different from her game counterpart. I can understand the writers if they want to add some quirks and replace pieces of character, but turning it upside down may do more harm than good. It all depends of the case.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Honestly I didn't like Skyla as a (psychological) character. She was too different from her game counterpart. I can understand the writers if they want to add some quirks and replace pieces of character, but turning it upside down may do more harm than good. It all depends of the case.
    I don't think she was that diferent besides not doing her gym leader job well, all the other stuff seems to match her ingame personality.

They did that to her to make it more interesting, they could have done it with other gym leaders but she was the only one that didn't really have much of a build up to it and a story had to be made around her.

Page 114 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast