Page 115 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Why do I feel like BW & BWS2 was just an experiment by the writers? Everything just screams lets try something new, but watch it backfire.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't think she was that diferent besides not doing her gym leader job well, all the other stuff seems to match her ingame personality.

They did that to her to make it more interesting, they could have done it with other gym leaders but she was the only one that didn't really have much of a build up to it and a story had to be made around her.
    I dunno, I thought her game counterpart was sweeter than the anime one, but that may be only an impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why do I feel like BW & BWS2 was just an experiment by the writers? Everything just screams lets try something new, but watch it backfire.
    Well, if something indeed backfires they'll try to avoid whatever backfired next time. Or at least, that's what they're supposed to do.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

It feels like they had all these good ideas that all flopped so now they're just cutting their losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, if something indeed backfires they'll try to avoid whatever backfired next time. Or at least, that's what they're supposed to do.
    It backfired to a majority of us, probably not actual viewers :/

Their biggest success to our disdain was Oshawott/Mijumaru
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

BW is about drastic changes of opinion, like yours after Homika gym!!!

BW is about drastic changes of opinion, like yours after Homika gym!!!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this season is a failure (yet) if only because we don't exactly know when it'll end. If this league some how finds a redeeming factor after this Ash vs Trip battle, then I'll call it a win in my book. Not getting my hopes up though, because something is gonna get screwed. Either Ash vs Trip is a 1 on 1 match or the first rounds gets shown as clips like the last tournament.

Lmfao, well this proves to me that they are gonna make Bel or Stephan the main threat here.

At least the writers finally accepted that Ash and Trip's rivalry is **** lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Even if this is like the Johto League and it's rounds, it still means Trip will be knocked out.

The 48 Trainers are split into 16 groups of 3.

A. Ash, Trip, Kotetsu
    B-P: All the rest

Meaning only Ash, the one with the highest points will advance from the block.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    At least the writers finally accepted that Ash and Trip's rivalry is **** lol.
    Say what you will, it doesn't take away from the fact that he was Ash's MAIN Rival... but I'll give this battle a shot, maybe I'll like it

Say what you will, it doesn't take away from the fact that he was Ash's MAIN Rival... but I'll give this battle a shot, maybe I'll like it
    Doesn't change the fact that it was treated like **** and this seals the deal lol.

Oh, well at least the rat is getting his revenge.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh, well at least the rat is getting his revenge.
    Can't beat Snivy (legit reason) or Servine (reason sucked) but can just barely beat Serperior ;D

Can't beat Snivy (legit reason) or Servine (reason sucked) but can just barely beat Serperior ;D
    Well you know the writers lmfao....

Well this battle can be a tie and both Aash and Trip can beat the other opponent in the block equaling 4 points for both. That wuld mean they would have a tie breaker and another 3 vs 3.

In a way Ash would technically have a 6 vs 6 against Trip that way.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 25th October 2012 at 4:16 PM.

Random : PokéRadar

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this season is a failure (yet) if only because we don't exactly know when it'll end. If this league some how finds a redeeming factor after this Ash vs Trip battle, then I'll call it a win in my book. Not getting my hopes up though, because something is gonna get screwed. Either Ash vs Trip is a 1 on 1 match or the first rounds gets shown as clips like the last tournament.
    It starts in the first episode and continues in the second, I doubt its 1vs1, I hope its 6vs6.

It starts in the first episode and continues in the second, I doubt its 1vs1, I hope its 6vs6.
    I also hope it's 6vs6 but I seriously doubt it.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Well now Ash's pokemon are ready for the league since Ash doesn't have to worry about Trip lol.

Well now Ash's pokemon are ready for the league since Ash doesn't have to worry about Trip lol.
    Yeah but he'll still have to worry about the others. If Trip will be out, who's to say that Ash will last that long either.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Yeah but he'll still have to worry about the others. If Trip will be out, who's to say that Ash will last that long either.
    I like the idea of a tie and double elimination.

Ash's Pokemon are trained for the league, not just Trip.

Meh, he's the only one outside of Sawk shown to be really beastly so by right now, his only real worry was Serperior.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I like the idea of a tie and double elimination.
    I don't know what that is.

Meh, he's the only one outside of Sawk shown to be really beastly so by right now, his only real worry was Serperior.
    I don't know about that. We haven't really seen his other Pokemon at all, so who's to say?

My ideal battle ever!

I don't know what that is.

I don't know about that. We haven't really seen his other Pokemon at all, so who's to say?
    Which is why I said as of right now. I mean Emboar was strong but no where near Sawk and Serperior.

So Ash battles Trip first? That seems... strange. Wasn't expecting it and would dislike the idea that we don't get a 6 vs 6 battle between them, but I'll wait til the actual episode to decide how I feel.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I'm glad Ash faces Trip so early! It really need to happen and be done! I think the possibility of Ash loosing is equal to 0!

so let's take it one! I can't wait for Trip to loose!

and why no one changed the title of the Thread! On Bulba Trip and Ash are mentioned in the episode title!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    So Ash battles Trip first? That seems... strange. Wasn't expecting it and would dislike the idea that we don't get a 6 vs 6 battle between them, but I'll wait til the actual episode to decide how I feel.
    Exactly! It would have been nice for a six on six so that we could se eall of Trip's cool Pokemon.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 115 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast