Page 116 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #2876
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Exactly! It would have been nice for a six on six so that we could se eall of Trip's cool Pokemon.
    Lol you mean the jelly and Tranquil?? Those are his cool ones.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #2877
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't know what that is.



    I don't know about that. We haven't really seen his other Pokemon at all, so who's to say?
    Pikachu and serp becomes a double knockouts. Both trainers are eliminated from the league.

  3. #2878
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pikachu and serp becomes a double knockouts. Both trainers are eliminated from the league.
    Lmfao, never gonna happen.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  4. #2879
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol you mean the jelly and Tranquil?? Those are his cool ones.
    Obviously they meant the awesome Chandelure he should have.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  5. #2880
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Obviously they meant the awesome Chandelure he should have.
    Too bad the writers have to ***** out Serperior some more lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #2881
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Obviously they meant the awesome Chandelure he should have.
    And the ice cream cones as well.

    My ideal battle ever!

  7. #2882
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    There's something odd about this league, it seems as if Ash is not going to have a 6 on 6 with his main rival and not even that, he's facing him in the first round? Wtf? Am I the only one expecting there to be two leagues this gen?
    Two leagues? Is that even possible?

    My ideal battle ever!

  8. #2883
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    There's something odd about this league, it seems as if Ash is not going to have a 6 on 6 with his main rival and not even that, he's facing him in the first round? Wtf? Am I the only one expecting there to be two leagues this gen?
    In Kanto Ash didn't even battled Gary since he was eliminated by another trainer, maybe Trip will keep being a rival but this time he will have more respect and act more competitive with Ash.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  9. #2884
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Two leagues? Is that even possible?
    Indigo (official) and Orange (unofficial). I can expect that at most.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  10. #2885
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Indigo (official) and Orange (unofficial). I can expect that at most.
    I hated the Orange league. He won but that didn't mean anything for the rest of the leagues he lost.

    My ideal battle ever!

  11. #2886
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I hated the Orange league. He won but that didn't mean anything for the rest of the leagues he lost.
    For some damn reason the writers feel like if Ash wins a league he'll become a pokemon master and they can't do anything else with him which is ********.

    This is why Ash will never win a league *sighs*.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  12. #2887
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Um, how does some people know that Trip vs Ash will be in Round 1 and will be a 1 vs 1? I've looked over all of the known information and doesnt tell its a thing about who Ash will battle this episode and next episode.. I think the rival Ash will most likely battle today is Stephan because he doesnt seem much like a real league threat rival.. And I dont know if I can take his "name joke" for more than two or so episodes -_-

    And I kinda want a Round Robin like league again, but the reason why is kinda selfish.. I wanna hear Cilan say it in the English dub
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  13. #2888
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    For some damn reason the writers feel like if Ash wins a league he'll become a pokemon master and they can't do anything else with him which is ********.

    This is why Ash will never win a league *sighs*.
    That's my point. If they can make him win a league like the Orange one, then what was wrong with him winning more? It's not like he would be a master by winning leagues. He would need to do more than that right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    My revised prediction for the Unova League since in Best Wishes, anything goes.

    -Trip beats Ash
    -Trip was actually Conway in disguise all this time
    -Team plasma attack the league armed with Electrodes
    -The stadium gets blown up
    -Cynthia gives birth to an Electabuzz
    I love your imagination.

    My ideal battle ever!

  14. #2889
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    I just want to see him sent home with his tail between his legs. Preferably by eevee. I might even lower my standards to riolu or the KUCB/BILWD

  15. #2890
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    uhh how many people are at this league if Ash faces Trip right away? Must not be a lot or this is a strangely convenient situation.

  16. #2891
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I hated the Orange league. He won but that didn't mean anything for the rest of the leagues he lost.
    Look at the bright side: at least the trophy kept Delia in shape.



    XD
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 25th October 2012 at 6:43 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  17. #2892
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    I mentioned the possibility of Pikachu and Serperior facing each other first(about 20 pages ago) and than a whole new 5 on 5 after that.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

  18. #2893
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    That's my point. If they can make him win a league like the Orange one, then what was wrong with him winning more? It's not like he would be a master by winning leagues. He would need to do more than that right?



    I love your imagination.
    Lol tell that to the writers. They would rather introduce Trollbias then have Ash win...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #2894
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    uhh how many people are at this league if Ash faces Trip right away? Must not be a lot or this is a strangely convenient situation.
    Well In Sinnoh there was more than 64 but we didn't see the preliminaries.



  20. #2895
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,974

    Default

    Anyone else getting worried that the Unova league will be as short as the Don battle tournaments?

  21. #2896
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Um, how does some people know that Trip vs Ash will be in Round 1 and will be a 1 vs 1?
    this is how we know Ash faces Trip here

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    The full title of the episode is:
    開幕 イッシュリーグ・ヒガキ大会!サトシ対シューティー!! | Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference! Satoshi VS Shooty!!
    And the battle will be continued in BW104.

    WHAT? Ash VS Shooty - ALREADY?

  22. #2897
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Anyone else getting worried that the Unova league will be as short as the Don battle tournaments?
    Kinda but I hope for at least 7/8 episodes



  23. #2898
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Anyone else getting worried that the Unova league will be as short as the Don battle tournaments?
    And who isn't? Pretty much everyone who had high hopes for the league ended up regretting it. Hopefully the filler arc will better.

  24. #2899
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And who isn't? Pretty much everyone who had high hopes for the league ended up regretting it. Hopefully the filler arc will better.
    I just hope all of Ash's Unova Pokemon get used in at least one battle.

    I think people will be pretty angry if Palpitoad doesn't get a single battle.

  25. #2900
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    this is how we know Ash faces Trip here
    Okay, we know its in Round 1 or Round 2 if they rush it.. but how do we know that its 1 vs 1? Do we know how the Unova League works yet? It could be that the first or second rounds are 3 vs 3 and not 1 vs 1 or even 2 vs 2.. I dont see that as a bad battle in a League with their rivalry. I mean, I would enjoy a 3 vs 3 battle better than a full battle because instead of having for example, Pikachu being the main star of it they can split up the focus between 3 instead of having to have some of Trip's Pokemon dominate most of Ash's and then he pulls out his "strongest" Pokemon and they defeat Trip's strongest (Serperior) and it looks just like when Infernape got the most focus in the Paul full battle..
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Page 116 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •