Page 12 of 180 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,721

    Default

    Now on the topic of who may fight who in the league, i would say that neither Trip nor Stephan would fight Bianca as she had fought them once before already. So my guess is that Bianca would either fight Kotetsu or Virgil. It is also possible that she could fight those 2 and defeat any one of them during the league.

    Trip may most likely face Stephan or Virgil. For some reason i don't think he would be put against Kotetsu.

    On another note, i wish that the Unova League has a group round similar to the one we had in Johto League, which would allow the top 2 (if its a group of 4) or top 3 (if its a group of 5) to move on to the next round.

    This would allow us to have multiple rival battles during the league without anyone getting KO'ed early on.

    Like for example, in a group of 4, they put Bianca, Kotetsu and 2 random trainer in one group. Both Bianca and Kotetsu would win against the random trainers, and then Bianca would defeat Kotetsu. But both Bianca and Kotetsu gets selected for the next round as Bianca would have 3 wins and Kotetsu 2 wins. Then in the next round Bianca may face Virgil while Kotetsu may face Stephan.

    This way we would have a lot of rival battles. The reason i want this is because i was sad that Barry got knocked out early because of his one loss against Paul in the first round, and after that didn't get to do anything.
    But unlike the Sinnoh league were there was only 2 main rivals (Nando and Conway can't be counted as main rivals though), there are about 5 main rivals this time (wonder why Burgundy isn't taking part in the league, she did start out as a trainer to take part in the league and also had won a badge), so it would be bad if some of them just get knocked out early because of just one loss in the first round.

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Oh Please !
    If I complain like that then I would call Kikoya (Beyblade Metal Fusion) a worst rival but I don't !
    Plus ,
    Writer did that to Trip to get support for his flawless Junior Cup victory.
    Trip wouldn't even shown to enter those Tournament if Writer didn't plan Junior Cup for him.
    Just like Bianca & Stephan didn't enter Junior Cup!
    Last time I'm replying to you on this thread..

    1. Trip entered the tournament cause he is a trainer, he had just as much right to win as Ash did.
    2. Bianca and Stephan werent there- so? They didnt wanna be there.. Or they didnt know- Trip knew and went and won! Stpehan got the Clubsplosion and Bianca will get the first round here to look like a threat
    3.Flawless? That isnt the word I'd use.. I's say more along the lines of tactiful and tough not flawless! That would mean Serperior never got injured once which was shown to have happend, but of course you think its being overglorified but you ignore that it has lost some battles as well -_- You really need to stop complaining everytime you post, look at the good in things and stop calling people "overglorified" "rookie" and other terms cause anything could be said about your favorite character Ash.. Trust me I got lots of I dont like about him but I then rant about it all the time he appears -_-

    4. Stop with the other anime refrences, please. No one else brought up Beyblade, Prince Of Tennis, Yu-Gi-Oh, ect. so please dont do it either.. Its annoying and irrelevant and if isnt Pokemon it will be ignored- if you enjoy those anime's okay, but dont compare them to Pokemon because it may just not be me but I find Pokemon a whole lot more better than most of the things you list, even with some of its faults.. So please, stay on topic.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  3. #278
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    You say Trip is glorifed when you treat Ash the same. Pot calling the kettle Deep Black.
    Oh really !
    Did I ever said that Ash should win all Unova League as flawlessly as Trip's Junior Cup ?
    No ,
    I only said that I want Ash to beat Trip flawlessly with No luck , No accident , No miracle and Pure Skill that prove that Ash is more skill & experience then Trip.
    I only said Ash to beat Trip just like Trip beaten him !
    I never said that Ash should hammer everyone with one Pokemon.
    ConUxie223 , Ash was never gloried like Trip when he was rookie !
    Back then , He gone though a lot when he was rookie!
    Not to mention , he suffer the most humiliating Defect in his very first League conference!
    As for beating Legendary Pokemon , Ash didn't gone that far until AG when he had 3 year experience.
    Unlike Trip , Who just show up with high Power Pokemon & beat Ash !
    By the way , It not because Ash train less then Trip !
    Ash is held back So Trip can prevail against him .
    It pretty easy to give Non cast high power Pokemon .
    They can have Pokemon that require trading !
    People doesn't know their off screen life who start saying Those character train more then cast Character!
    As for other anime reference ,
    That for people who keep saying thing like ''The show will be over if Ash win a League'' , '''The Show will be less Challenging if Ash remain as strong as the last League''', and ''Ásh had to be inferior to the very first rival who appear in the series or the Show will be finish''
    However , Other anime can survive without following those theory if the Writer of the Series work hard.
    Last edited by vodor; 19th September 2012 at 10:31 PM.

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Oh yeah, I wonder if Charles Goodshow is appearing in this league. I know some have already mentioned it though.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yeah it is Jolteon Vaporeon is in the middle, next to vaporeon is Umbreon I think, then Glaceon. Next to Jolteon there's I think Flareon but I cant tell
    Thanks. I see it now. I can see Vaporeon's ruff.

  6. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    If Ash can just win the league but lost to the Elite Four or Champion or better yet win against them all, EVERYBODY WOULD BE HAPPY.NOPE.....Eveyone will be Horrified! Almost everybody wants to be right and have Ash lose! I still believe the writers have a trump card or wild card for Ash and he'll win something bigger than the league....though it is probably in the filler saga.
    I'll just be more than happy if Ash moves up in the league, last series he got fourth right? I need to rewatch.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    WHY YOU NO stop trolling and making people mad!

    In all seriousness lets calm and RELAX

    Whatever happens will happen... Its just a children's anime Right?

    We speculate what will happen
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  8. #283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    WHY YOU NO stop trolling and making people mad!

    In all seriousness lets calm and RELAX

    Whatever happens will happen... Its just a children's anime Right?

    We speculate what will happen
    Are you talking to me? All I was saying was that if Ash moved up I'd be happy, maybe to second place would be awesome!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    I'm really hoping the league gets interupted now. 4 episodes seems pretty small.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Oh really !
    Did I ever said that Ash should win all Unova League as flawlessly as Trip's Junior Cup ?
    No ,
    I only said that I want Ash to beat Trip flawlessly with No luck , No accident , No miracle and Pure Skill that prove that Ash is more skill & experience then Trip.
    I only said Ash to beat Trip just like Trip beaten him !
    I never said that Ash should hammer everyone with one Pokemon.
    ConUxie223 , Ash was never gloried like Trip when he was rookie !
    Back then , He gone though a lot when he was rookie!
    Not to mention , he suffer the most humiliating Defect in his very first League conference!
    As for beating Legendary Pokemon , Ash didn't gone that far until AG when he had 3 year experience.
    Unlike Trip , Who just show up with high Power Pokemon & beat Ash !
    By the way , It not because Ash train less then Trip !
    Ash is held back So Trip can prevail against him .
    It pretty easy to give Non cast high power Pokemon .
    They can have Pokemon that require trading !
    People doesn't know their off screen life who start saying Those character train more then cast Character!
    As for other anime reference ,
    That for people who keep saying thing like ''The show will be over if Ash win a League'' , '''The Show will be less Challenging if Ash remain as strong as the last League''', and ''Ásh had to be inferior to the very first rival who appear in the series or the Show will be finish''
    However , Other anime can survive without following those theory if the Writer of the Series work hard.
    Me: Okay, I guess you decided to troll once again. *sends out Crustle* Kyra, Use Rock Wrecker.

    Kyra: Sure thing Mike! *Rock Wreckers vodor*

    Okay, for one thing, please stop hating on Trip. Keep it up, and there'll be mods swarming after you.

    Secondly, Ash does deserve better treatment in the Unova considering he lost in all three Battle Tournaments, but he's made good progress in those tournaments and his Pokemon have gotten good development. Also, the writers won't always follow their logic, you never know what tricks they pull to surprise us.

    Thirdly, Ash isn't holding anything back in this season at all. You forget that he only uses his Unova Pokemon and wants to become a lot stronger with them. If Ash decides to use more than his Unova team in the League, then there'll be a lot less time to see his Unova Pokemon get developed. For some reason, I think that scan with Serperior Dragon Tailing Pikachu is just a practice battle Ash is having with Trip to practice for the League. That also means more development for Trip, maybe he'll actually help Ash with his weak points so they can have a good battle during the League!

    Last but certainly not least, don't start saying that Ash won't win the Unova League just because the writers always follow that tradition to troll us. If Ash comes into the Unova League with some tricks up his sleeve, and some more evolved Pokemon, then he'll be ready.

    So vodor, either stop trolling with your crappy grammar, or I'll have to bring out my Zekrom next. You've been warned...

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Are you talking to me? All I was saying was that if Ash moved up I'd be happy, maybe to second place would be awesome!
    No not you just.....I do not get it. What is the arguement of something we can't control? I guess it is that vodor guy?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I'm really hoping the league gets interupted now. 4 episodes seems pretty small.
    We don't even know how many episodes as of now since this is the start of the arc.

  13. #288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    No not you just.....I do not get it. What is the arguement of something we can't control? I guess it is that vodor guy?
    If your talking about me and the Iris episode I'm not looking forward to, we can talk about it in that thread if yah want? Right now, just talking about the league, I'll stop k arguing though k?
    I'm curious how much training Ash will get in before the league.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    I hope Ash decides to use some of his previous pokemon as well, I look forward to this the most!

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,335

    Default

    Ash wouldn't need to train much if at all if he bought in his reserves specifically for the league. INfernape, sceptile, charizard, gible, kingler, torterra, gliscor, tauros, snorlax etc. That way he can sweep the league and then develop his unova mons more during the filler arc afterwards.

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash wouldn't need to train much if at all if he bought in his reserves specifically for the league. INfernape, sceptile, charizard, gible, kingler, torterra, gliscor, tauros, snorlax etc. That way he can sweep the league and then develop his unova mons more during the filler arc afterwards.
    That's very true, although Ash is known to use pokemon based on previous defeats so most likely he'll just use his Unova pokemon against Trip.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  17. #292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash wouldn't need to train much if at all if he bought in his reserves specifically for the league. INfernape, sceptile, charizard, gible, kingler, torterra, gliscor, tauros, snorlax etc. That way he can sweep the league and then develop his unova mons more during the filler arc afterwards.
    I'd love it if he used some of his older Pokemon like he did in the previous league, however his current team does need to get more time to show how powerful they've become too. Trip's been bad mouthing his team since the first battle, maybe he can switch it around every battle I'd like this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  18. #293
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    That's very true, although Ash is known to use pokemon based on previous defeats so most likely he'll just use his Unova pokemon against Trip.
    I agree, though I wonder which Unova Reserve he might use. Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite & Snivy are probably a given at this point because weren't they the only ones used against Trip? Probably shouldn't expect to see Palpitoad & Leavanny. That leaves Scraggy, Boldore & Krookodile. I think Krookodile is the best choice because he is fully evolved and would be a big help.

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I agree, though I wonder which Unova Reserve he might use. Pikachu, Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite & Snivy are probably a given at this point because weren't they the only ones used against Trip? Probably shouldn't expect to see Palpitoad & Leavanny. That leaves Scraggy, Boldore & Krookodile. I think Krookodile is the best choice because he is fully evolved and would be a big help.
    ya krookodile willbe the best haha unless we get a really really good seismitoad

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Yeah, Ash using his Krookodile makes sense and that it would have a disadvantage against Trip's Serperior.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,335

    Default

    What would be funny is if Trip goes "HAHA my serperior is faster tha anything you can pull against me!"

    Ash "Nope"

    Sends out infernape who outspeeds and OHKOs with flare blitz.

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    I am hoping for Pikachu, Unfezant, Pignite, Leavanny/Snivy, Paplitoad, and Krookodile/Boldore
    VERSUS Serperior Unfezant Chandelure Jelllicent Conkeldurr and Cofagrigus/Vanilluxe.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I still have high hopes for Pikachu/Pignite/Emboar/Snivy/Servine defeating Seperior.

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Well I hope in this episode Ash has some sort of confrontation with Trip to heat up the rivalry, maybe with others too.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I believe that Ash may reach the Top 4 spot in the Unova League.

    Its because its sort of a pattern i noticed recently, but this can't be used as a real prove and may just be coincidence.
    One more thing, this theory is sort of silly so don't take it seriously and make it into a big issue, though i would like to here people feed back on it (also not sure if anyone else also noticed this or not before). I would just say, take this theory with a grain of salt.

    Now here is what i noticed,

    In Kanto League, Ash was at Top 16 position and used only the pokemons he caught in Kanto.

    In Johto League, Ash was at Top 8 position and used pokemons caught in Johto plus his older reserves.

    In Hoenn League, Ash was at Top 8 position again and used only the pokemons he caught in Hoenn.

    In Sinnoh League, Ash was at Top 4 position and used pokemons caught in Sinnoh plus his older reserves.

    Now as we can see, the only time Ash's league ranking has increased is when he is using his older reserves in the league.

    Taking the first league (i.e, Kanto League) as a base (and not counting it) we would get something like this,

    When he used his new gen pokemons plus older gen reserves, his rankings are Top 8 and Top 4.

    When only one gen pokemons are used his ranking is Top 8.

    If we go by that, then if he fights the Unova League by only using his Unova pokemons then he would reach the Top 4 spot this region (to fill up the spot).

    Following this theories pattern, Ash would reach Top 2 in 6th gen (while using his older reserves), and again in 7th gen would attain Top 2 position (while not using reserves) and finally would win his first league during the 8th gen (while using his reserves), and then again win another league in the 9th gen (while not using his older reserves). After that i don't know what would happen.
    I don't know about this. I don't know who this Virgil guy, but. So far in the Unova Saga, Ash didn't win a thing. Not even a thing an event right before the Clubplosion. Although he and I are glad that two of his friends Iris and Stephan wins the Battle Club and Clubplosion respectively which is great and all. But if Ash has to lose the Unova League,     Spoiler:- ... and if:
    , well then, I'll be extremely upset and consider the Unova Saga as the worst saga ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I hope Ash decides to use some of his previous pokemon as well, I look forward to this the most!
    Well. His reserves could definitely helps him well in the Unova League.
    Last edited by Shego; 19th September 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Page 12 of 180 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •