Page 121 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Liepard was supposed to debut in the TR vs TP episodes, but since they got unaired is Liepard an anime-banned pokemon now???
    It appeared in the opening and was in a picture in an episode, so it's not banned like Porygon and it's evolutions. They just never got around to giving it another episode to be shown.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Liepard was supposed to debut in the TR vs TP episodes, but since they got unaired is Liepard an anime-banned pokemon now???
    If it was banned they wouldn't show its photo and put it into an opening.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol which was my point even though my wording was off. This poster could give us insight on the league pokemon.
    Which wasn't my point, my point is that the group of pokemon that are left clearly shows a link to:
    - The Neo Team Plasma: Seviper, Zangoose, and Liepard.
    - B2W2-plot including The Neo Team Plasma: Muskedeers and Kyurem (B&W)
    - Several random pokemon who's clean habitat Kyurem's actions could jeopardize: Sunflora, Mareep and Combee.
    - Some of the pokemon our heroes would use to overcome the situation: Charizard, Lucario.

Leaving only Golbat from the poster. Because honestly, of those mentioned only Lucario has a chance of being in the league, and it has constantly been paired with Charizard and Kyurem (B&W), linking them together for some apparent reason.

I scratched Milotic off the list as it appeared in a cameo in which Dawn announced her leaving to Johto to do the Wallace Cup again.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    It appeared in the opening and was in a picture in an episode, so it's not banned like Porygon and it's evolutions. They just never got around to giving it another episode to be shown.
    This.. And if you look at the animated game trailer, it is present as well.. No fuss about it.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I love how the second we found out Trip was battling first we all just forgot about Stephan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Only time I remember porygon showing up was in an opening of one of the movies.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Which wasn't my point, my point is that the group of pokemon that are left clearly shows a link to:
    - The Neo Team Plasma: Seviper, Zangoose, and Liepard.
    - B2W2-plot including The Neo Team Plasma: Muskedeers and Kyurem (B&W)
    - Several random pokemon who's clean habitat Kyurem's actions could jeopardize: Sunflora, Mareep and Combee.
    - Some of the pokemon our heroes would use to overcome the situation: Charizard, Lucario.

Leaving only Golbat from the poster. Because honestly, of those mentioned only Lucario has a chance of being in the league, and it has constantly been paired with Charizard and Kyurem (B&W), linking them together for some apparent reason.

I scratched Milotic off the list as it appeared in a cameo in which Dawn announced her leaving to Johto to do the Wallace Cup again.

This.. And if you look at the animated game trailer, it is present as well.. No fuss about it.
    Oh can't people forget about Plasma already lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I love how the second we found out Trip was battling first we all just forgot about Stephan lol.
    He's as forgetful as how his name is pronounced
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

What about him? He can finally fail against Bianca and that would be fine.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

If the whole league was to be a full battle why would people complain? -_- Whats so bad about this being a really difficult league and not some generic league like Sinnoh? If the Trip vs Ash match continues for two episodes I seriously doubt that their both just gonna use one Pokemon.. If the whole league was a full battle then we could get some awesome battles to make up for the WTJC rushed Cotd battles.

Also- What if Ash challenged all of his rivals in the order he met them- Trip>Bianca>Stephan>Kotesu>Virgil, that would be something unique and creative! But then again we will have a new thread about how BW is a hit and miss -_-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What about him? He can finally fail against Bianca and that would be fine.
    Yeah but we were all discussing him and how he was gonna fall and to who and then when trip vs ash came up no one cared. Ithink hes gonna be like that one person on every reality show that never does anything and yet always makes it to the final few rounds of eliminations.

He could lose to Bianca in the first round also if they battle.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    He could lose to Bianca in the first round also if they battle.
    Lol just get rid of all the rivals in the first round....
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I went some pages back.and yes! they can make this league like jhoto league with some differences. 4 Trainers instead of three. and out of them 2 advancing to next round. if they do this,then both ash and trip can advance to next round. if ash loses to trip,he still has chance to battle other two trainers and advance to the next round.same applies for trip,if he loses. also then,a tie between ash and trip would make sense. their full battle will get more meaning after a tie between serperior and pikachu.

Default League Predictions 2.0

Alright after the massive twist that is Ash vs Trip in round one, I'm making some new predictions.

Round 1    Spoiler:

Round 2    Spoiler:

Round 3    Spoiler:

Round 4 Dark horse competitor    Spoiler:

Round 5    Spoiler:

Final round    Spoiler:
    Last edited by LizardonX; 26th October 2012 at 5:57 AM.

I agree, the only trainer that can beat Ash out of the league is him
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Alright after the massive twist that is Ash vs Trip in round one, I'm making some new predictions.

Round 1    Spoiler:

Round 2    Spoiler:

Round 3    Spoiler:

Round 5    Spoiler:

Final round    Spoiler:
    I agree with everything but obviously the last thing.. Also- I rather see Pikachu vs Lucario so that we can see Aura Sphere vs Electro Ball something that I have been waiting for since "The Greatest Everyday" was shown. And my final thing is the Trip battle, I suspect it will 3 vs 3 and not some lame battle like all of the BW haters make it out to be..
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Round 1    Spoiler:

Round 2    Spoiler:

Round 3    Spoiler:

Round 5    Spoiler:

Final round    Spoiler:
    What in the actual hell did I read on the last one O_o!!

I agree, the only trainer that can beat Ash out of the league is him
    Of course

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I agree with everything but obviously the last thing.. Also- I rather see Pikachu vs Lucario so that we can see Aura Sphere vs Electro Ball something that I have been waiting for since "The Greatest Everyday" was shown. And my final thing is the Trip battle, I suspect it will 3 vs 3 and not some lame battle like all of the BW haters make it out to be..
    It's only there so I can say Wotter got a win.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    What in the actual hell did I read on the last one O_o!!
    Charizard, Infernape, Pikachu, Sceptile and Snorlax all getting beaten in battle to bring them down to earth.

Of course

It's only there so I can say Wotter got a win.

Charizard, Infernape, Pikachu, Sceptile and Snorlax all getting beaten in battle to bring them down to earth.
    I think Charizard has suffered enough thank you -_-. And really Totodile??

I...don't understand why they are getting rid of Trip this early. If you don't like your character, you should at least stick with what you set up. I mean I thought the writers were getting back into Trip again with the whole Junior Cup...but this is just odd

It was either him, Torkoal or Torterra and the other 2 don't need anymore losses.

It was either him, Torkoal or Torterra and the other 2 don't need anymore losses.
    Lol you could of put Infernape -_-.

I think they're just making Trip lose the first round, is because he's a beginner. I know he beat the Junior Cup, but this is the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    I...don't understand why they are getting rid of Trip this early. If you don't like your character, you should at least stick with what you set up. I mean I thought the writers were getting back into Trip again with the whole Junior Cup...but this is just odd
    They are not getting rid of Trip as far as we know. He's just going to battle Ash early which does seem kinda odd.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    They are not getting rid of Trip as far as we know. He's just going to battle Ash early which does seem kinda odd.
    Yes cuz it's it's much more probable Ash will lose in round one of the league -_-.

Page 121 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast