Page 123 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

because we're surrounded by people who apparently don't want more traditions broken joltik--;

seriously do people actually like predictablity?

Just saying it could be blocks of 8 with the 2 with best records moving on. But I believe trip is gonna get cut first round.

And ever since johto ash has always fouhgt his enemies in order from weakest to strongest so could that mean trip is the weakest of the 5?

^ It could be, but at the end of the day, I am just looking forward to whatever is coming soon, rather than even attempting to predict anything right now. I am just really surprised that Trip and Ash are already battling lol. I doubt they would have a practice battle before the league. Maybe the writers realized how poop they were with Trip and his character, and simply decided to get rid of him right away lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    I spoke of the possibility of a round robin tournament the other day. You're speaking as if you're part of the serebii enlightenment, how are we coming to stupid conclusions? Because those conclusions don't match the way you envisage the story to turn out? ***** please.
    Oh sorry I am not a part of serebii enlightenment or whatever you like to call it. I simply did not read your post perhaps. I don't have enough time to go and count who all made sane posts and who didn't/ But as soon as the news that Ash would fight Trip came I saw a few posting ridiculous stuff like how Trip deserved getting knocked out in round 1 and stuff like that. The funny part? You were offended when you didn't need to. I am not the kind of guy who *****es about how things go in the anime. If you actually see the reviews I write on a episode you would notice that most of them are positive. I simply hate when people sput negative stuff. The only reason I mentioned Ace was because his name was the only one I could remember....... although yes I shouldn't have included names because people like you who made sane conclusions were also offended.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    because we're surrounded by people who apparently don't want more traditions broken joltik--;

seriously do people actually like predictablity?
    I'll admit I was a little pissed about Trip leaving in the first round, but I'm not gonna make an excuse to help explain how it's possible for him to move on.

I'm all for the show trying to be original, but a good portion of attempts backfired to me
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Kotetsu is basically like Morrisson from the Hoenn league. The energetic friendly rival who is just going to be there to get beat.

Kotetsu, Morrisson and Barry are all the same character with different designs/pokemon.
    I have to agree with this. I didn't really like Morrison and Kotetsu is okay. Barry, I liked though despite the Paul-obsession.

Random : PokéRadar

I love the fact that everyone realized kotetzuz true colors. Ive been calling that's out ever since he was first revealed and everyone thought he would beat ash.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I love the fact that everyone realized kotetzuz true colors. Ive been calling that's out ever since he was first revealed and everyone thought he would beat ash.
    I never thought that... especially now because he's more brain dead then Ash himself.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Nah, even when Kotetsu was revealed I was still hoping for N to show up, then Virgil showed up and he's the likeliest one to beat Ash. Although I'm still hoping for a surprise N entry in order to kick off the potential TP arc after the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I never thought that... especially now because he's more brain dead then Ash himself.
    Well people were speculating about it before BW2- 9 aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    Stephen and Kotetsu are basically filling the same role as a rival for Ash. Both of them are very similar to Morrison ;/ the only danger to Ash in this tournament is Virgil...
    Hey don't forget Bianca. She's also a big threat.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Hey don't forget Bianca. She's also a big threat.
    She is?

Well maybe the other three pokemon we haven't seen are...

Yea, the scan says she is now.

Maybe Bianca finally got that zorua she always wanted. So now she can debut zoroark.

Don't underestimate her.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Don't underestimate her.
    exactly. she's proven herself competant enough in the donamyte

her Emboar has yes, but what about her other pokemon.

She has the same problem Barry did, too much reliance on her starter and that could come back to bite her badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacheed View Post
    Thats strange ash vs trip in the first round pikachu vs serperior should be good match anyway
    To me, it seems like the writers are setting up a story arc for Trip during the filler arc.

She has the same problem Barry did, too much reliance on her starter and that could come back to bite her badly.
    Stephan and Sawk proved Emboar's weakness already too. All Ash needs to do is use something fast that Emboar can't pummel enough. Krookodile, Unfezant, and Pikachu suit the bill just fine. Maybe... *gulp* even Oshawott

Her Escavalier is quite strong, while Minccino can be an unpredictable wild card. I think Bianca that has potential, despite her quirks. Remember, never judge a book by its cover.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Her Escavalier is quite strong, while Minccino can be an unpredictable wild card. I think Bianca that has potential, despite her quirks. Remember, never judge a book by its cover.
    It's just a shame they didn't take time to develop her.

Ugh I wish there was Cheren in the anime......or N.
    hehe

Zards right though, we didn't judge Barry and look how he turned out... ended up getting swept by Paul. If Bianca was to face Kotesu before Ash fights him, who would you suspect to win? (Looking at this from a Sinnoh point)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Zards right though, we didn't judge Barry and look how he turned out... ended up getting swept by Paul. If Bianca was to face Kotesu before Ash fights him, who would you suspect to win? (Looking at this from a Sinnoh point)
    Kotetsu, probably...

But after seeing Trip being the first rival faced by Ash, I'm ready to expect the unexpected.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Kotetsu, probably...

But after seeing Trip being the first rival faced by Ash, I'm ready to expect more bad writing.
    I agree with you.

Page 123 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast