Page 129 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

So trip and ash are fighting first ?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    yes. and trip is losing it with Pikachu defeating Serperior

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    That isn't sure either. They could make a fast couple of first rounds and than make Ash vs Trip be round 3 or so!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Ah I should stop reading the anime spoilers section then....I mean I sincerely hoped Ash to lose to Trip and this to be a Round robin but since Ash is winning it's more likely that Trip is eliminated.....disappointing about an episode 1 month before it airs is worse than directly disappointed when you watched the episode because there will be something to redeem the disappointment...oh well I won't visit this section for a while....

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I'm so happy that Trip is out of here. It make my heart spark joy and dancing

All we know is one matchup and people are calling the league garbage. Mother of God.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    All we know is one matchup and people are calling the league garbage. Mother of God.
    Because it is garbage.

Sorry, but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Because it is garbage.

Sorry, but it's true.
    It's Ur truth! I'm quite happy Trip gets send home right away! he got a lot of cheap wins against Ash so a quite out gives other great character to shine!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Trip is out early? I didn't see that coming for some reason I'm not too excited about this league the Sinnoh League was awesome because we had the return of the older Pokemon the build up between the Ash and Paul battle and the whole "Legendary Trainer," ordeal. But this league doesn't really have anything interesting.

The only reason why I'm upset about this is that Ash & Trip won't face each other in a full battle now, & I was really looking forward to that

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It's Ur truth! I'm quite happy Trip gets send home right away! he got a lot of cheap wins against Ash so a quite out gives other great character to shine!
    There's going to be a great character? Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    The only reason why I'm upset about this is that Ash & Trip won't face each other in a full battle now, & I was really looking forward to that
    Same.

But I'm also upset because it has to be the rat who beats Serperior. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    There's going to be a great character? Who?

Same.

But I'm also upset because it has to be the rat who beats Serperior. -_-
    Mouse, not rat. :3

Anyways, I also really wanted them to have a 6 on 6 battle. This is just horrible. D: I was looking forward to this.
    But now I suspect that Shootie might join Ash and Co. in the filler arc (if there is one).
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Sheesh all the hate for Pikachu. He's Ashs main pokemon so of course he's going to get used.
    Complaining about "hate" is spam.

Ash has other pokemon he could have easily used. "its his main pokemon" is a bad excuse.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 27th October 2012 at 3:22 PM.

Everyone's talking about this new evidence, but no-one has posted it and every time someone asks for proof, their post is ignored..

So are we gonna see this evidence then or not? Because right now it's just hear-say..

Oh and other than Unfezant, Pikachu was the only Unova team member that could believably keep up with and defeat Serperior, so please just quit your b***hing because your unnecessary complaining is hurting my eyes.
    Last edited by ShinyCharyZard; 27th October 2012 at 3:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Oh and other than Unfezant, Pikachu was the only Unova team member that could believably keep up with and defeat Serperior, so please just quit your b***hing because your unnecessary complaining is hurting my eyes.
    ^Crappy eyes are crappy. That statement is also false because the writers could make Scraggy beat Serperior if they wanted. (not saying I want that, but it's an example)

Leavanny, Krookodile, Pignite and Unfezant beating the snake would be believable.

Everyone's talking about this new evidence, but no-one has posted it and every time someone asks for proof, their post is ignored..

So are we gonna see this evidence then or not? Because right now it's just hear-say..

Are you sure that there is no other Pokemon other than Pikachu that could defeat Serperior? I don't think so. If the writers wanted him to win with Pignite than he would have. That would have been a much better choice. But logic in this anime doesn't work.

My ideal battle ever!

Evidence of what?

Pikachu beating Serperior?

Well unless you think Ash is going to lose, then Pikachu is the only one who is going to defeat Serperior.

You don't focus on Pikachu vs Serperior in the pictures, and then at the last moment shove a quick Leavanny in there to defeat Serperior.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I still can't believe people are still holding on to the TP eps to justify BW. They were only scheduled to show up in those 2 eps, the episodes have to be made months in advance and I seriously doubt all the TP episodes involved earthquakes or whatever got them bannned.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Trip is out early? I didn't see that coming for some reason I'm not too excited about this league the Sinnoh League was awesome because we had the return of the older Pokemon the build up between the Ash and Paul battle and the whole "Legendary Trainer," ordeal. But this league doesn't really have anything interesting.
    Your totally right !!!
    And If This League turn out to be like another lame 1 on 1 Don Tournament then I will be completely sure that Writer ruin this series ON PURPOSE !!!
    Even Bad Writing has a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Trip is the only real rival that we've seen with 6 Pokémon, if anyone deserved to have a full battle with Ash, it would've been him.

Stephan still only has two Pokémon, Bianca three, Kotetsu only has 3 Pokémon.

And then there's the "fake" rival of Virgil he also like Ash has a full team.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Your totally right !!!
    And If This League turn out to be like another lame 1 on 1 Don Tournament then I will be completely sure that Writer ruin this series ON PURPOSE !!!
    I agree so much. If this is just a series of 1 vs 1, I would pray that Pokémon went bankrupt, and then everyone involved with Pokémon would blame the writers for this idiocy, and the writers can't walk around their home city without people looking at them with shame in their faces.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    I hope Bianca gets crushed. I hope she gets fed to Tobias 2.0 and his Eevee's.
    It could be fun seeing Emboar get crush by a speedy Eevee!!

I agree about Bianca. I wasn never confident about Trip development in this series but Bianca doesn't make a better rival than the others that Ash barely knows so hopefully that battle is crappy too.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Your totally right !!!
    Agreed here, vodor. But just watch the writers break that limit.~~~

This IS Worst Wishes, after all.

lawl this guy is nuts

I may be in the minorities right now. I hope Bianca does well.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I may be in the minorities right now. I hope Bianca does well.
    I don't want her to beat Ash but having her starter get crushed by eevee seems a little overkill.

Page 129 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast