Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Well. His reserves could definitely helps him well in the Unova League.
    I'm sure they will, I just like seeing his previous pokemon making cameos as well!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I must say it would be a cruel troll move to jumpstart the filler arc if Ash goes up vs trip in round 1 and loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    That's what people said about Kot. Plus Virgail's team are the Eeveolutions who can still be countered.
    Everything can be countered. I mean Heracross was the perfect counter to Tobias' Drakraia nd look what happened.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I'm sure they will, I just like seeing his previous pokemon making cameos as well!
    If fact, I'm looking forward to witness the return of Ash's old pokemon. Especially his Infernape that he befriended in Sinnoh. As well as Buizel who loves to battle, Torterra who is raised from a Turtwig, Bayleef who have a crush on her trainer, Bulbasaur who have the heart of the warrior,and Hearcross who is incredibly strong. As well as his Charizard.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    If fact, I'm looking forward to witness the return of Ash's old pokemon. Especially his Infernape that he befriended in Sinnoh. As well as Buizel who loves to battle, Torterra who is raised from a Turtwig, Bayleef who have a crush on her trainer, Bulbasaur who have the heart of the warrior,and Hearcross who is incredibly strong. As well as his Charizard.
    Why is it only Kanto, Sinnoh, and Johto members you say?

I think we all have to remember that ash's reserves were shown in the opening, meaning they will be used.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I think we all have to remember that ash's reserves were shown in the opening, meaning they will be used.
    ^^ exactly what im thinking

You know primeape was shown in the opening, sawk vs primeape fighting showdown anybody?

That shot has nothing to do with the league.

The way we know if Ash will win or not is by finding out when Ash will face Trip. If we find out Ash will face Trip in the Final 2, he is the winner but if he faces Trip before one of his other rivals gets eliminated then we know Ash will probably lose.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I must say it would be a cruel troll move to jumpstart the filler arc if Ash goes up vs trip in round 1 and loses.
    The more I think about it the more something like this seems possible, with this season being shorter than past ones if they were gonna pull some twist like that now would be the time to do it.

I must say that I like these rivals being introduced, it makes the possible outcomes less predictable, whether Ash will lose to Trip, Bianca, Kotetsu, or Virgil or perhaps actually win. That said, trying navigating the internet without being spoiled on the outcome is not going to be fun...

I guess their's a spoiler in that scan... it's official, Bianca is the Unova League Champion!

Why is it only Kanto, Sinnoh, and Johto members you say?
    Oh I forgot about Ash's Hoenn members. Corphish, Sceptile, and Glalie could help Ash win the Unova League. He needs all the help he can get to win the Unova League and the Champion League.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Sceptile has more than proved his worth as a major powerhouse, if anything torterra should get a win here is he brings back a grass type.

Sceptile has more than proved his worth as a major powerhouse, if anything torterra should get a win here is he brings back a grass type.
    i was dissapointed when torterra fought Paul... it really just got destroyed by drapion. so i do agree torterra could use another win and hopefully in the unova league

That shot has nothing to do with the league.
    OMG! obviously... it still means he will use his reserves, i mean why would they randomly show all his reserves... good lord.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

What would be a good team combo Ash could use at the league? Like, Grass and Fire (Leavanny, Snivy/Servine, and Pignite) or Eletric and Water (Pikachu, Oshawott, and Papiltoad). Then he would have more unique teams than he had in the previous leagues.. And another thing i've realized why the reserves have been called before is because like Hoenn showed us it gets boring with only 6 Pokemon in a league, so they gave us his reserves to make the Sinnoh league more interesting and exciting because he only had 7 Pokemon, this region Ash has 10 and he can make unqiue combos unlike in Sinnoh where they were normal and none of them really had a good combination feel other than Infernape, Buizel (who was trained by Dawn to work like that), and kinda Torterra..

His teams are very well combined this time as we saw with Pignite and Oshawott, and then Snivy/Servine and Pignite would work really well especially because they all can learn "Oath" attacks that combine to make something stronger.. Now what works better than that?

And, they showed a scene of Ash's Pokemon,so? They showed Primeape too.. Do you plan on him giving a care about Primeape all of a sudden and calling him back? I dont think so. And just because they were shown their suppose to appear? Reemember when Misty appeared in the opening? Did she appear? No. Remember when the Orange Island theme showed all of the Trainers Ash had met previously? Did they appear? No. That could just mean he re-meets them, which is fine! But that in no way means that just because they re-appeared in some silly little opening that they are open market for the Unova League! Its not a fact, okay? Its your opinon.
    Last edited by ConUxie223; 20th September 2012 at 12:42 AM.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

You know primeape was shown in the opening, sawk vs primeape fighting showdown anybody?
    I would pay money to see that.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 1 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I hope ash use Quilava in this tournment

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I hope ash use Quilava in this tournment
    He's not using older pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Yes he is.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Yes he is.
    It's pretty obvious he isn't or else they'd be all over the adverts.

Why you state your opinion as if its a fact? I'd love it if they reused BayLeef, we didn't get to see her in action last time due to screen time of Team Rocket.

edit;

Cybs, they just started giving out episode titles about the league.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It's pretty obvious he isn't or else they'd be all over the adverts.
    It's also pretty obvious that they were shown in the opening, and the opening only goes up to the league, *spoiler wise*
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Bianca's gonna be the winner of the Unova League, right?

Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast