Page 130 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I don't want her to beat Ash but having her starter get crushed by eevee seems a little overkill.
    That I doubt. I want her to do good, but I doubt she'll beat Ash. I think Ash might beat her.

If Bianca is battling Ash, how in the hell (without beating Ash), is she going to be murdered by Virgil?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Trip going out early makes the rest of the tourney a lot more interesting for me, the rivalry was never all that significant anyway. IF the battles are all 1 vs 1, that'll completely ruin it all though. I'm ok with most of Best Wishes so far, not really the most critical person around, but a 1 vs 1 league would be a huge entertainment downgrade. I don't really think they'll do it though, but yeah, they better not.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 27th October 2012 at 6:35 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I don't think they're 1 vs 1. They probably just showed us the highlights of the battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Ah I should stop reading the anime spoilers section then....I mean I sincerely hoped Ash to lose to Trip and this to be a Round robin but since Ash is winning it's more likely that Trip is eliminated.....disappointing about an episode 1 month before it airs is worse than directly disappointed when you watched the episode because there will be something to redeem the disappointment...oh well I won't visit this section for a while....
    Better to find out now and be disappointed then find out later and are learn everything you hoped for was a lie
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    There's going to be a great character? Who?

Same.

But I'm also upset because it has to be the rat who beats Serperior. -_-
    Bianca and Koetestu are from my point of view the interesting characters. Trip is really overrated and bad developed. I can't stand the hype people create over Trip! Every other rival from each generation was better than him.

The "rat" is the strongest Poke Ash has and it will always have strong wins. cause it's his starter just like Serperior is Trip's Power House. There is a small rivalry between Pikachu and Serp so it's justified for Pikachu to send it home cause Serp has 2 sloppy win's against Pika!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Evidence of what?
    This being a 1v1 and the next match being against Bianca.

Pikachu beating Serperior?
    No, that much is obvious.

Well unless you think Ash is going to lose, then Pikachu is the only one who is going to defeat Serperior.
    That's what i'm saying. Judging by how quick they've made Serperior, showing that Pignite couldn't keep up while spamming Flame Charge, then from a speed POV, Pikachu is the only viable option to defeat it, other than Unfezant who they are blatantly not going to stick in a 1v1 against Trip because she's not as marketable.

You don't focus on Pikachu vs Serperior in the pictures, and then at the last moment shove a quick Leavanny in there to defeat Serperior.
    Thankyou. Plus what's Leavanny going to do anyway, String Shot it and barely damage it with multiple Razor Leafs? It doesn't seem to know Bug Bite anymore, so it isn't going to be effective at all.
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    This being a 1v1 and the next match being against Bianca.
    There is still no confirmation about the 1 vs 1, but it's highly likely.

No, that much is obvious.

That's what i'm saying. Judging by how quick they've made Serperior, showing that Pignite couldn't keep up while spamming Flame Charge, then from a speed POV, Pikachu is the only viable option to defeat it, other than Unfezant who they are blatantly not going to stick in a 1v1 against Trip because she's not as marketable.

Thankyou. Plus what's Leavanny going to do anyway, String Shot it and barely damage it with multiple Razor Leafs? It doesn't seem to know Bug Bite anymore, so it isn't going to be effective at all.
    Agree. Pikachu seems the best choice, in terms of power and hype. Don't worry, the others will get their wins soon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

So the bianca fans are just reduced to repeating the tired old mantra of no confirmation now lol.I mean since when did it even look like she had a chance outside of personal fantasies of winning anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    So the bianca fans are just reduced to repeating the tired old mantra of no confirmation now lol.I mean since when did it even look like she had a chance outside of personal fantasies of winning anyways?
    Back when I was new to this part of the forum, there was a giant crowd of Bianca fans clamoring for her to win the pokemon league. Nothing will convince them otherwise until it's confirmed, even if that means repeating the same thing over and over sadly.

I'm thinking it can be a 2/3 versus 2/3 battle, mainly because it seems like the prior episode starts everything off. I mean, it could just be a one versus one match. I just think we can all agree that the rest of the matches won't be like that. I honestly think they will conclude with 6 versus 6 matches, mainly because I want to see all these eevolutions battle. (I am hoping Espeon is most definitely used.).

Kotetsu might get a 3 versus 3 or 6 versus 6? I can see Stephan being 3 versus 3 or 1 versus 1, Bianca 1 versus 1 or 3 versus 3. But, I think they really need to throw in new Pokemon for people like Bianca if her battles aren't just 1 versus 1 battles.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

so i was browsing other pokemon sites and went to Bulbapedia and they had some new images for the league since this thread is for pokemon league begins i thought it would be best to post here. images IMAGES CONTAIN SPOILERS.

www_dotup_org3559195.jpg

(I noticed there is also a thread for episode 20 which has only just show up for me this image/article could be from/for that episode)
    Last edited by Sunglasses Krookodile; 27th October 2012 at 9:27 PM.
    KROOKODILE!!!

We already saw that, but thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Bianca and Koetestu are from my point of view the interesting characters. Trip is really overrated and bad developed. I can't stand the hype people create over Trip! Every other rival from each generation was better than him.

The "rat" is the strongest Poke Ash has and it will always have strong wins. cause it's his starter just like Serperior is Trip's Power House. There is a small rivalry between Pikachu and Serp so it's justified for Pikachu to send it home cause Serp has 2 sloppy win's against Pika!
    Just because you think some characters are interesting than others doesn't mean they they aren't all important. I wish people wouldn't do that. Bianca didn't really have a rivalry with Ash except for pushing him into his watery grave and he just met Kotestsu, so it isn't even a rivalry yet.

My ideal battle ever!

Totally just realised that Ash is going to get totally soaked through again either during this episode or the one before it.

Man I love Bianca's character. Even if the league sucks (which I dont think it will, even though almost everyone else acts as if a different league set up is the end of the world), seeing her bounce around with her colourful personality will make it all worthwhile.

I'm wondering what will happen when Kotesu and Bianca are together. Running, screaming, falling, and drooling. That's what I'm looking forward to. xD

Trip's eliminated early? Good in my opinion. I hate him and I want him gone. He got his change by Alder and he does not need to go higher.

To those who say the league will be crap, don't watch it because it is your opinion/truth. Simple as that.

So Pikachu FINALLY combines IronTail and ElectroBall to great Iron Ball Tail or Electro Iron Tail huh? Reminds me of Volt Tail with less recoil.

SO is Trip's battle with Ash a 1 vs 1, 3 vs 3, 6 vs 6 or undetermined because of lack of proof?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'm wondering what will happen when Kotesu and Bianca are together. Running, screaming, falling, and drooling. That's what I'm looking forward to. xD
    ... and then Barry comes to visit, and the Pokémon League mysteriously burned down... D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Trip's eliminated early? Good in my opinion. I hate him and I want him gone. He got his change by Alder and he does not need to go higher.
    *scratches head* Well atleast the Trip bashfest can be put to rest huh? Lol! Seriously! He wanted to battle Alder because it was a dream fo his. Just like Iris is battling Drayden. It was no big deal if he loss or not. The same with Iris.

To those who say the league will be crap, don't watch it because it is your opinion/truth. Simple as that.
    True. But i just want to see if maybe something like maybe N appearing in the league will happen by surprise.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post

So Pikachu FINALLY combines IronTail and ElectroBall to great Iron Ball Tail or Electro Iron Tail huh? Reminds me of Volt Tail with less recoil.

SO is Trip's battle with Ash a 1 vs 1, 3 vs 3, 6 vs 6 or undetermined because of lack of proof?
    I can't see it looking any better than 'Volt Tail' did, but ah well, a combo is always good.

As for the match up, it is currently undetermined, so ignore everyone that is just jumping to conclusions about a 1v1.

its undetermined but people are just assuming its 1v1 without any actual evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    *scratches head* Well atleast the Trip bashfest can be put to rest huh? Lol! Seriously! He wanted to battle Alder because it was a dream fo his. Just like Iris is battling Drayden. It was no big deal if he loss or not. The same with Iris.

True. But i just want to see if maybe something like maybe N appearing in the league will happen by surprise.
    Well sorry trip fans. I am not made to love everything the anime throws in my face.

N appearing would be a surprise though Ash vs Trip early is already a huge surprise so who knows what the league has in store?
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

But, where did Lakooki get the information? If it's 1 v 1, we would have heard from someone like G50.

The most hyped battle is the only one worth showing apparently, so if it just so happens to be a 3 on 3... again, the other 4 Pokemon aren't gonna be that important apparently thus still making it a 1 on 1
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Evidence of what?

Pikachu beating Serperior?

Well unless you think Ash is going to lose, then Pikachu is the only one who is going to defeat Serperior.

You don't focus on Pikachu vs Serperior in the pictures, and then at the last moment shove a quick Leavanny in there to defeat Serperior.
    Pikachu was the one that made sense beating him.

Page 130 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast