Page 134 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Actually most of us want to see an awesome full battle between Ash and Trip lol. And those rivals could of still battled Ash in a full battle too.
    A full battle between them would be cool, but it would be just a repetition of the past... like with Paul, but with a worse backstory lol. The writer seem like they want to redeem Ash since Snivy and Servine hace beat pikachu, and Serperior beat Pignite, it's redemption time. I think it will be a pretty nice battle though between Pikachu and Serperior, just what we need. Anyways, i think there are a lot of surprises ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    A full battle between them would be cool, but it would be just a repetition of the past... like with Paul, but with a worse backstory lol. The writer seem like they want to redeem Ash since Snivy and Servine hace beat pikachu, and Serperior beat Pignite, it's redemption time. I think it will be a pretty nice battle though between Pikachu and Serperior, just what we need. Anyways, i think there are a lot of surprises ahead.
    Ya but it could of at least been later in the league lol. Making Ash and Trip most likely the first battle of the league was really dumb.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I just find it funny how no one even came close to predicting the correct outcome of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I just find it funny how no one even came close to predicting the correct outcome of the league.
    Lol no one thought the writers would troll us this badly that's why.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

and this makes me laugh because the writers finally through a curve ball at us, and yet people still would rather things be predictable?

Really though I like this twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    and this makes me laugh because the writers finally through a curve ball at us, and yet people still would rather things be predictable?

Really though I like this twist.
    Ya great, the writers wanna throw in a twist?? How about they stop it with this stupid league rival beats Ash crap -_-.

Ya great, the writers wanna throw in a twist?? How about they stop it with this stupid league rival beats Ash crap -_-.
    sad thing is, if he did win this league, people wouldn't be pleased.

why? because it's basically "Style over substance" with most of the fandom.

People would rather see an all star team of Ash's older guys lose then see a trashy team win. really sad when you think about it.

sad thing is, if he did win this league, people wouldn't be pleased.

why? because it's basically "Style over substance" with most of the fandom.

People would rather see an all star team of Ash's older guys lose then see a trashy team win. really sad when you think about it.
    It would depend on the way he won for me lol.

If he used a team of: Pikachu, Mijumaru, Scraggy, Snivy, Pignite, and Boldore then I might be kind of angry cuz let's face it this team sucks lol.

^It doesn't matter how he wins, it's getting the job done that counts.

^It doesn't matter how he wins, it's getting the job done that counts.
    Ya but beating a team of fully evolved pokes with that would be lame as **** -_-.

Yet I don't see the eeveelutions falling under that category.

Yet I don't see the eeveelutions falling under that category.
    Um they are fully evolved save for Eevee so yes it does.

Um they are fully evolved save for Eevee so yes it does.
    So basically even though Pikachu's taken down an Espeon, and a Jolteon before, it and the others can't now because you think it's stupid.

Nice logic boyo. Whatever i'm taking a breather on this.

Basically fans care way too much about how a battle plays out now adays than the end result, and that is plain sad to see.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 28th October 2012 at 7:37 AM.

So basically even though Pikachu's taken down an Espeon, and a Jolteon before, it and the others can't now because you think it's stupid.

Nice logic boyo. Whatever i'm taking a breather on this.

Basically fans care way too much about how a battle plays out now adays than the end result, and that is plain sad to see.
    No I'm saying Mijumaru, Scraggy, and Snivy taking down them would be bad. Most of the work would fall on Pikachu, Boldore, and Pignite.

No I'm saying Mijumaru, Scraggy, and Snivy taking down them would be bad. Most of the work would fall on Pikachu, Boldore, and Pignite.
    Why? to me taking down the evolutions is actually fine for the little guys, Scraggy has type advantage against Espeon even though he doesn't have effective moves for example, has effective moves against Umbreon and Glaceon.

I have absolutelly no problem if each of those 3 beat one Eeveelution, if it was Emboar/Samurott/Serperior, I wouldn't want it but this? I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    so i was browsing other pokemon sites and went to Bulbapedia and they had some new images for the league since this thread is for pokemon league begins i thought it would be best to post here. images IMAGES CONTAIN SPOILERS.

Attachment 6592

(I noticed there is also a thread for episode 20 which has only just show up for me this image/article could be from/for that episode)
    Oh cool pikachu gets revenge on serperior

Jeez hypocritical much? -.- It's perfectly okay for Ash's puny pokemon to beat stuff several times their size but when eeveelutions do it, who are supposed to be much more powerful it's wrong and cheap? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why? to me taking down the evolutions is actually fine for the little guys, Scraggy has type advantage against Espeon even though he doesn't have effective moves for example, has effective moves against Umbreon and Glaceon.

I have absolutelly no problem if each of those 3 beat one Eeveelution, if it was Emboar/Samurott/Serperior, I wouldn't want it but this? I'm fine.
    But I bet the writer are gonna do Palpitoad @ Elesa's gym. Sends in a pokemon with type advantage like Espeon for Scraggy, and Espeon somehow manages to cream Scraggy... and then leaves Pika to finish up Espeon... xD

As anyone tried speculating which Eevee Virgil will use. I think the writer might do all of Ash's team + reserve V.s Virgil's full Eevee team, that'd be pretty neat. But I don't think so

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Jeez hypocritical much? -.- It's perfectly okay for Ash's puny pokemon to beat stuff several times their size but when eeveelutions do it, who are supposed to be much more powerful it's wrong and cheap? lol.
    And when did I say I was fine with that??

I'm just saying it would be pretty underwhelming if that was the team he won the league with.

And when did I say I was fine with that??

I'm just saying it would be pretty underwhelming if that was the team he won the league with.
    It's not you. that was directed at anyone who calls eeveelutions too weak to be credible then turn around and praise stuff like Snivy and Scraggy.

It's not you. that was directed at anyone who calls eeveelutions too weak to be credible then turn around and praise stuff like Snivy and Scraggy.
    Exactly lol. They are still fully evolved Pokemon.

Hey, all of Ash's current team are well capable of defeating eveelutions, they are just part of a 2 evolutionary line each one and they arent that powerful based on stats, also they are all about the same size, i think it is a fair match, Ash's pokemon are ready for it.

Hey, all of Ash's current team are well capable of defeating eveelutions, they are just part of a 2 evolutionary line each one and they arent that powerful based on stats, also they are all about the same size, i think it is a fair match, Ash's pokemon are ready for it.
    Flareon Glaceon Espeon all have 130 as an attack stat.
    Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon all have 110 as an attack stat.

Last I checked 130 and 110 are very high stats.

People need to quit bashing them based on looks.

Lol someone hasn't seen Espeon's special attack stat -_-.

People also need to stop bashing Pokemon in the anime based on their stats. Let's face it, Pikachu tied against a Magikarp in DP, the series that presumably has the best writing. Anything can happen at any time for any reason and the writers will play it out as being completely legit.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Page 134 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast