Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    It's also pretty obvious that they were shown in the opening, and the opening only goes up to the league, *spoiler wise*
    They appeared for after the league.

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Bianca's gonna be the winner of the Unova League, right?
    As long as ash doesn't win then i'm kk

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    They appeared for after the league.
    I could see that happening, but from the opening i don't see anything that indicates anything past the league..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I could see that happening, but from the opening i don't see anything that indicates anything past the league..
    The shot at the ending so his Unova team with the league, that's what he'll be using.

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Bianca's gonna be the winner of the Unova League, right?
    I'd die of laughter. I'm fine by that.

  5. #330
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Bianca's gonna be the winner of the Unova League, right?
    Nah Koharu will.

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Oh, Katerine. I wonder if we'll see her. Doubt it though.

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Why do you guys expect Pikachu to lose to Serperior?

    The oversized lizard just beat the crap out of Ash in the World Tournament, we know it's powerful, but it beating Pikachu so soon is just too much. Plus, Serperior already beat Pikachu as a Snivy, and that was only because Pikachu had none of it's electricity. Now there's nothing holding him back.
    And don't forget, Pikachu's gonna learn that SUPEROHMUHGAWDWHYZOPOWERFUL Electro Ball from the TR Arc, so if the little guy does lose, at least let Trip see how strong he's become since the first time Snivy and Pikachu went head to head.

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    I wouldn't be surprising if Pikachu lost again, he never defeated Electivire in its past forms, so I'm okay. And if Pikachu falls, Ash will send out the Pokemon to finally defeat Serperior.

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    We don't want Team Rocket in this got it

  10. #335

    Default

    Its hard to tell who will beat Ash this time, I'm thinking Trip will loose to Ash in the league finally of course.
    So many rivals its hard to tell, for all we know another one might be introduced in the last round and than he looses to that one???
    I was thinking Ash's Pokemon wouldn't be shown in the opening, but maybe I was hoppingXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    I'm glad Stephan is in the league. Adds some more competition.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    All of Ash's appear in the League, Trip, Bianca, Stephan, Koetsu, and Virgil. With Bianca and Koetsu being in the same place, the League's going to be crazy.

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Yes he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    It's also pretty obvious that they were shown in the opening, and the opening only goes up to the league, *spoiler wise*
    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    As long as ash doesn't win then i'm kk



    I could see that happening, but from the opening i don't see anything that indicates anything past the league..
    So, basically you dont want Ash to win the league but you want him to use reserves to make it farther? -_- You really are contradicting everything you say, you know that? And using that opening as a refrence? Really? Did it show Ash at the league with his reserves? No. Did it show them at Oak's where they belong? Yeah. You have zero evidence that what that was is more than a simple salute to past series. You act like the reserves were seeing in the final static league scene but they werent.. They were potrayed to be at the place they always are, so what your saying is basically that Tracey, Delia, and Oak are going to show up for the league too because they were shown as well. First off, thats some really silly logic as all of Ash's Pokemon would have to be used at the league and with 10 Unova Pokemon he would never have enough matches to use his true team.

    If the only way Ash can get far is using reserves how did he beat Paul without them? How did he make it to the Top 8 in Hoenn without them? And he only had 6 Pokemon then compared to his Unova team of I repeat 10! Its not some small team like you say all the time, just because it doesnt look like what you wanted doesnt mean that its inferior to anything else! His Unova team are not babies! His Unova team is just a generally strong team of diverse evolution Pokemon! 3 fully evolved, 3 unevolved, 4 middle staged Pokemon.. how is that pathetic? How is that any worse than any other team he's had? Because they arent as evolved and not every one of them was forced by the writers to evolve fully? They all know super moves! They are all nimble in battle as shown by how all of them have helped Ash beat a gym before! Never have any of them being potrayed as less than anything else -_- You just ignore every good thing about the team and compare it to the previous teams like its some contest or that evolution matters. As long as Ash believes in his Pokemon and they have the freindship they all have being potrayed to have with him- Ash could win the league! Same as any rival or Cotd.. Its the bond with a Pokemon not the stats (dont matter in BW, thank god) not the evolution stage (which has been a fact since the show began with Pikachu never evolving along with Bulbasaur and Squirtle) Its about how you and your Pokemon work together! its not all about winning its about how Ash feels his Pokemon's heart. You obviously only care about how he can win instead of the bond he's made with Unova Pokemon -_-
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Why do you guys expect Pikachu to lose to Serperior?

    The oversized lizard just beat the crap out of Ash in the World Tournament, we know it's powerful, but it beating Pikachu so soon is just too much. Plus, Serperior already beat Pikachu as a Snivy, and that was only because Pikachu had none of it's electricity. Now there's nothing holding him back.
    And don't forget, Pikachu's gonna learn that SUPEROHMUHGAWDWHYZOPOWERFUL Electro Ball from the TR Arc, so if the little guy does lose, at least let Trip see how strong he's become since the first time Snivy and Pikachu went head to head.
    Because of the picture of Serperior beating the crap out of Pikachu...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Everything can be countered. I mean Heracross was the perfect counter to Tobias' Drakraia nd look what happened.
    It was the perfect counter! It even had freaking Sleep Talk! Ash having a Bug/Fighting-pokemon to fight Darkrai with, with ffing SLEEP TALK!!! =.=

    It should've gotten the win.

    Ash vs. Tobias:
    - Torkoal vs. Darkrai: Darkrai
    - Gible vs. Darkrai: Darkrai
    - Heracross vs. Darkrai: Heracross
    - Heracross vs. Latios: Latios
    - Glalie vs. Latios: Latios
    - Torterra vs. Latios: Latios
    - Pikachu vs. Latios: Tie.

    I mean what the heck was Swellow in that battle for when Glalie and Torterra needed battle time? Even if they had to lose, they could've shown their might still!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Why is it only Kanto, Sinnoh, and Johto members you say?
    Because Hoenn-team had enough to last them for ages! Glalie unaccounted for.

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i was dissapointed when torterra fought Paul... it really just got destroyed by drapion. so i do agree torterra could use another win and hopefully in the unova league
    I was too.. I would've placed certain pokemon in other matches, for instance vs. Nando:
    - Roserade vs. Staraptor
    - Armaldo vs. Staraptor
    - Armaldo vs. Torterra
    - Kricketune vs. Torterra
    - Kricketune vs. Quilava (although vs. Heracross was awesome as well).

    I don't see why Hoenn had to swoop in at all. They had tons of battles and killed the Sinnoh League for me. I officially hate on Ash's Sceptile and Swellow as they had tons of wins in Hoenn and Kanto. Had Glalie battle at least! To be completely fair I also thought that Snorlax finishing Ash's second round match was another waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I would pay money to see that.
    I would as well.. Like 50$ worth or something even if it is epic enough, lasting for about three hours, and being the third installment of a Christopher Nolan movieseries. Wait.. What were we talking about again?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  16. #341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I'm glad Stephan is in the league. Adds some more competition.
    Boy am I glad about that, I think him and Bel I'm looking forward to Ash fighting the most.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,938

    Default

    Ash's Unova team in the shot at the end of the opening is for the league, the Pokemon shown at Oak's lab will be for the Champion league.

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    It's also pretty obvious that they were shown in the opening, and the opening only goes up to the league, *spoiler wise*
    Assuming I know what you're talking about. I disagree.

    Clearly Krookodile was only shown because it was a sneak peak into the Best Wishes Season 2. Hence why Kotetsu replaced Dawn when she left.

    Therefore I think it's very likely that we can't be sure that the team we got at the end of the opening is all we are getting.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  19. #344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Assuming I know what you're talking about. I disagree.

    Clearly Krookodile was only shown because it was a sneak peak into the Best Wishes Season 2. Hence why Kotetsu replaced Dawn when she left.

    Therefore I think it's very likely that we can't be sure that the team we got at the end of the opening is all we are getting.
    I guess they could pull a Dawn on us and switch Pokemon right before the league, I'd be fine with that =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  20. #345
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    339

    Default

    As I said in the Rival thread, I have mixed feelings about Stephan being in the league. He's never mentioned he's collecting badges, and I sort of put him on the same level as Burgundy and Georgia in terms of importance.

    Hopefully his Pokemon are physically tough, since it seems to be his theme. Perhaps Onix?

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I guess they could pull a Dawn on us and switch Pokemon right before the league, I'd be fine with that =]
    That's what I'm hoping too.

  22. #347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    As I said in the Rival thread, I have mixed feelings about Stephan being in the league. He's never mentioned he's collecting badges, and I sort of put him on the same level as Burgundy and Georgia in terms of importance.

    Hopefully his Pokemon are physically tough, since it seems to be his theme. Perhaps Onix?
    Conway never said any thing about collecting badges either he did a good job in the league though.
    They like to randomly add things in characters don't theyXD

    YokoKurama I can see them doing some thing like that, again would really like to see BayLeef in action.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    As I said in the Rival thread, I have mixed feelings about Stephan being in the league. He's never mentioned he's collecting badges, and I sort of put him on the same level as Burgundy and Georgia in terms of importance.
    Arguably hes ahead of Georgia, Burgundy and Bianca? I think too that hes more significant than Trip.




  24. #349
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lakeland, FL 33810 in USA
    Posts
    2,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Bianca's gonna be the winner of the Unova League, right?
    I don't know about that. Bainca could try to win, but as long as Ash doesn't lose to Trip again.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.


    FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Conway never said any thing about collecting badges either he did a good job in the league though.
    They like to randomly add things in characters don't theyXD
    I bought it with Conway because:

    A) He had a variety of powerful pokemon and was battling at a high level in all of his appearances
    B) His general disposition was very enigmatic, and you didn't really know what his deal was, he seemed to be playing his cards close to the vest so to speak. He seems like the type of guy who wouldn't admit he was collecting badges.

    Stephan, on the other hand, seems like the type who would talk about his progress with the badges anytime he met up with Ash.

Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •