Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Eh, do you think Snivy's old trainer will participate to the league ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

So the first round is in this and the next episode?

Top 128
    Bianca vs CotD
    Ash vs Trip
    Kotetsu vs ???

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So the first round is in this and the next episode?

Top 128
    Bianca vs CotD
    Ash vs Trip
    Kotetsu vs ???
    Well they seem to love rushing things... I'm surprised they're even showing 128 participants
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I hope that this episode isn't wasted with Ash and Kotetsu looking for the League. There should be some good interactions between Ash and his rivals and the rivals with each other considering how in all the other tournaments it seemed like they were trying to limit how much Ash and his rivals interacted.
    Last edited by J Ken; 12th November 2012 at 2:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That's because the only gym leader she was capable of beating was chili.
    Need a free badge... fight Chili
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I hope that this episode is wasted with Ash and Kotetsu looking for the League. There should be some good interactions between Ash and his rivals and the rivals with each other considering how in all the other tournaments it seemed like they were trying to limit how much Ash and his rivals interacted.
    You mean you hope it ISN'T wasted with Ash and Kotetsu looking for the League right? I hope that's what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    You mean you hope it ISN'T wasted with Ash and Kotetsu looking for the League right? I hope that's what you mean.
    Yeah that is what I meant. Sorry I am still kinda new at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Done
    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rqp4r/

I bet he's still losing even after that training to learn Pansage's Final attack... just not everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Sadly, I think they dropped that idea. Even as much as I want to see Snivy's old trainer, they might not do it.

What kind of idiot uses a Watchog against an Emboar... oh wait, that already happened in the Tepig evolution episode. Seriously though, only Ash is incapable of knowing what to use.
    The same kind of idiot who uses pikachu vs Excadrill, Dragonite vs beartic, and pansage vs Braviary amogn others.
    It's not all about type effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Sadly, I think they dropped that idea. Even as much as I want to see Snivy's old trainer, they might not do it.
    It was never actually fully confirmed that she had an old trainer.

Anyway, I zoomed in and I still can't see how that is definitely a Watchog. To me, it looks like 44-46% looks like it, but it's still too blurry to fully identify for me.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

No! For a free badge, fight Skyla!

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I feel dat if dey do, then snivy will evolve just lyk tepig.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    How many trainers are there in the screen!? :O OMG I see a lot.

This is so exciting. I can't wait

128 TRAINERS!!! double of Sinnoh League competitors. this means Trip ends up in the Top 128?
    Its such an anti-climax! Trip won the junior cup, battled the Champion, and now lost in top 128 in the league???

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    Its such an anti-climax! Trip won the junior cup, battled the Champion, and now lost in top 128 in the league???
    Woah man triple posting is not good >< should probably put all that in one post ><

I like how they had Kotetsu last on the screen. I showed that he must have registered at the last minute or forgot that he had to register at all.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I hope that this episode isn't wasted with Ash and Kotetsu looking for the League. There should be some good interactions between Ash and his rivals and the rivals with each other considering how in all the other tournaments it seemed like they were trying to limit how much Ash and his rivals interacted.
    They really should have introduced these guys early, not the last second type. They could have all used a Don tournament arc here and there, not that it matters seeing as how Pokemon didn't do a thing with Ash and Trip's so called rivalry in those tournaments so.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    Are we sure that Trip is losing in the Top 128 and not in a higher level than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Are we sure that Trip is losing in the Top 128 and not in a higher level than that.
    Even if it's the case, it's just that he got a very strong opponent right off the bat. Tough luck.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

He's losing in the preliminary round so presumably that's top 128

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Even if it's the case, it's just that he got a very strong opponent right off the bat. Tough luck.
    So there nothing unfair about Trip losing in first round.
    Just like Ash was best 2 trainer in Sinnoh League despite reaching only Top 4 because he's the only trainer who've beaten Drakrai.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    So there nothing unfair about Trip losing in first round.
    Just like Ash was best 2 trainer in Sinnoh League despite reaching only Top 4 because he's the only trainer who've beaten Drakrai.
    True

Ending last doesn't make you the weakest competitor. Losing to a guy who loses the very next round, then the guy that did win loses the next round and so on would make you the weakest . Ash could have ended up against Tobias in the first round and lost too, but he still would have basically been the nr2 trainer. Thats just the luck of the draw and ending up against someone stronger. I guess the Johto method was a bit fairer, giving everyone 3 battles for points first, so that 1 bad match-up wasn't an instant loss and did a better job of seperating the weak and strong.

Basically Trip losing here doesn't mean he is weak, he was just unlucky to face Ash so fast, but that does make it realistic, since its a lottery in terms of who fights who, so they can end up against each other in any round, not just the later ones like previous league's.

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    True

Ending last doesn't make you the weakest competitor. Losing to a guy who loses the very next round, then the guy that did win loses the next round and so on would make you the weakest . Ash could have ended up against Tobias in the first round and lost too, but he still would have basically been the nr2 trainer. Thats just the luck of the draw and ending up against someone stronger. I guess the Johto method was a bit fairer, giving everyone 3 battles for points first, so that 1 bad match-up wasn't an instant loss and did a better job of seperating the weak and strong.

Basically Trip losing here doesn't mean he is weak, he was just unlucky to face Ash so fast, but that does make it realistic, since its a lottery in terms of who fights who, so they can end up against each other in any round, not just the later ones like previous league's.
    I think it's a great idea to make lose Trip at this point.
    What other league, tell me, decided to eliminate the rival in first round ? They always going far with Ash include. I'm sure that Trip'll have his revenge one day, like after the Unova league or in one of the last episode of Unova journey. Because I WANT TO SEE HIS FINAL TEAM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

So, let me just make a quick post or something..

I go celebrate my birthday during the weekend, and I come back and this thread has 200+ pages.. Shoot..

Eitherway.. 128 participants is way more then I expected, but with a preliminary round being present I kinda naturally gravitated towards the idea of there being more participants then in Sinnoh.

Top 128: Preliminaries: Vs. Trip
    Top 64: Round 1
    Top 32: Round 2
    Top 16: Round 3
    Top 8: Round 4
    Top 4: Round 5
    Top 2: Finals/Round 6

I definitely think Ash is going to the top four again. Six battles is what he needs at this point to give all of his pokemon a decent battle. I can see him battling all of his rivals.. And Katherine. She's the only one on the board that we have seen before that wasn't present in a Don Tournament, so that's why I gravitate to her a bit more then to the Don Tournament participants, unless it's the guy with the Reuniclus again, or the JC-guy who had a Golett (the one defeated by Heatmor-boy) if it has evolved by now.

I kinda want:
    Prelims: Vs. Trip
    Round 1: Vs. Stephan
    Round 2: Vs. Katharine
    Round 3: Vs. Virgil
    Round 4: Vs. Belle
    Round 5: Vs. Kotetsu

Lastly, I'm gonna bring up a small point I made after the airing of BW57: If Katharine was going to show up at the league, she would be best as the preliminary opponent: Gothitelle vs. Scraggy, or Snivy. We now know that Ash will be facing Trip in this battle, but they could've easily went with Katharine as well. I'm kinda scared though, with these many rounds, somehow I'm beginning to think that Ash might not get top 4, and will end up getting top 8 again.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I kinda want:
    Prelims: Vs. Trip
    Round 1: Vs. Stephan
    Round 2: Vs. Katharine
    Round 3: Vs. Virgil
    Round 4: Vs. Belle
    Round 5: Vs. Kotetsu
    You want a bigger idiot then Ash... to beat Ash? That's preposterous and really makes Trip look weaker then anyone else on this show

Page 162 of 180 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast