Page 164 of 180 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoku View Post
    Professor Oak via PC. Kinda obvious... And if intro wasn't hint enough this is probably the final clue that reserves will be used. Virgil and Kotetsu and either one of or both of Stephen and Bianca will be battled by Satoshi, I'm leaning towards all 4 of them given the promotional material featuring all of them as well as the failboat that was Barry vs Paul last time, I'm sure they've learned from that.
    Barry vs Paul was being set up since Barry was first introduced. Ash had also already fought and beaten him multiple times, so there was nothing to gain from another Ash vs Barry at that point.

Ash hasn't had a battle with Virgil or Kotetsu yet, so they seem a given.
    He also hasn't had a proper fight against Stephan (just Oshawott vs Blitzle) or Bianca (all battles were back before she got serious and powered up) yet, so chances are high they get a proper 3v3 aswell. However Bianca also has a losing streak going vs Stephan and deserves a proper fight and win against him here.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    "Satoshi and friends arrive in Higaki City, where the Isshu League will be held. There, they reunite with rivals Bel and Kenyan. Afterwards, the Higaki Tournament Preliminaries begin, wherein Satoshi goes up against Shootie."

Nothing we didn't know.

Professor Oak via PC. Kinda obvious...
    You know that could be Juniper, right? Ash did talk with Oak via PC only one time at all in Unova, since Juniper is essentially Oak's replacement while Ash's in Unova.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    "Satoshi and friends arrive in Higaki City, where the Isshu League will be held. There, they reunite with rivals Bel and Kenyan. Afterwards, the Higaki Tournament Preliminaries begin, wherein Satoshi goes up against Shootie."

Nothing we didn't know.
    Oh well, we'll be getting our first preview in two days.. Then most of the summaries become useless anyway..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Oh well, we'll be getting our first preview in two days.. Then most of the summaries become useless anyway..
    It's really o.O that we have the real footage in 2 days! Yes more or less filler footage but it's footage. I think it will be a great battle but to short!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    It's really o.O that we have the real footage in 2 days! Yes more or less filler footage but it's footage. I think it will be a great battle but to short!
    Nah, I think most of the battle will be in BW2-20.. What we're likely to see is:
    - The group arriving
    - Seeing Kotetsu in the tent waiting for registration
    - Meeting up with Kenyan and Belle
    - Ash registrating
    - The group of 128 contestants on screen and then a closing shot of Ash vs. Trip or something..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Professor Oak via PC. Kinda obvious... And if intro wasn't hint enough this is probably the final clue that reserves will be used. Virgil and Kotetsu and either one of or both of Stephen and Bianca will be battled by Satoshi, I'm leaning towards all 4 of them given the promotional material featuring all of them as well as the failboat that was Barry vs Paul last time, I'm sure they've learned from that.

edit: Paul vs Barry battle was pretty crummy and a waste of time, that's what I mean by failboat.
    Uhm, is this actually confirmed? I want the oaks, but there was no sign other then showing em in the intro and charizards thumbs up(sort of)
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Uhm, is this actually confirmed? I want the oaks, but there was no sign other then showing em in the intro and charizards thumbs up(sort of)
    No it's not.. We see Ash showcasing his badges to an unseen person/device. MrGoku is speculating that he is showing his badges to Professor Oak through a videophone.. and stating it as fact when it's not fact at all.. Stephan is standing behind him while Iris is a good way in the background. What I would suggest is that they're in line for registration..

edit: Paul vs Barry battle was pretty crummy and a waste of time, that's what I mean by failboat.
    Well since they mention Bel in the summary, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is showing her.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well since they mention Bel in the summary, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is showing her.
    Good idea, I'm sticking to the registration desk ()

Good idea, I'm sticking to the registration desk ()
    Well I just say Bel cuz it says Ash meets her in the summary yet no Bel in the pic lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well I just say Bel cuz it says Ash meets her in the summary yet no Bel in the pic lol.
    Well yeah, but the summary also mentions Kotetsu outside in a tent and running in to register at the last second.. :P

Well yeah, but the summary also mentions Kotetsu outside in a tent and running in to register at the last second.. :P
    I mean that particular summary lol.

I mean that particular summary lol.
    So we're both right? Amai! :O

So we're both right? Amai! :O
    Wait what??

You confuse my brain sir -_-.

Wait what??

You confuse my brain sir -_-.
    I'm only confusing because you confused me! Aaahh!! :S

Lets review and paraphrase:

Summary A: Kotetsu has been at the league for three days, but hasn't registered but manages to do so at the last second.
    Summary B: Ash arrives at the league and reunites with his rivals Bianca and Stephan and faces of against Trip in the preliminaries.

I think those two were presented, and why we got confused..

Also, funny how Virgil isn't in these summaries at all.. xD

Summary A: Kotetsu has been at the league for three days, but hasn't registered but manages to do so at the last second.
    Summary B: Ash arrives at the league and reunites with his rivals Bianca and Stephan and faces of against Trip in the preliminaries.

Yeah, although I guess because he was already traveling with Ash and co.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah, although I guess because he was already traveling with Ash and co.
    Was going to answer that, yeah they probably come together since Virgil lives close by, he is seen seeing the match ups or the contestants with Satoshi and Kotetsu.

Oh yeah people, expect to see Ash fall into a body of water. Bianca is reappearing.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Oh yeah people, expect to see Ash fall into a body of water. Bianca is reappearing.
    I can imagine a conveniently placed fountain in the area they register in

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Haha, yeah, just like there just happened to be a fountain in Crisis at Chargestone Cave when she reappeared. xD

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 5
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

But summary A is old. I was referring to the new summary where Bel was mentioned but is not shown in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Remember the good old days when Ash had to literally fish for Magikarp with a number in order to decide who he had to face? The good ol'days! :P

But summary A is old. I was referring to the new summary where Bel was mentioned but is not shown in the picture.
    Aha... Anyway, Bulbapedia has Kotetsu's Ferrothorn as listed for this episode.. How do we know?

Remember the good old days when Ash had to literally fish for Magikarp with a number in order to decide who he had to face? The good ol'days! :P

Aha... Anyway, Bulbapedia has Kotetsu's Ferrothorn as listed for this episode.. How do we know?
    there probably basing it on the league preview we got that showed Kotetsu battling with it.

Though it's unconfirmed whether it's this episode. But since we know Bianca's first round is being shown, it's likely that we'll see the other OHKO battles first round rival battles.

Page 164 of 180 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast