Page 168 of 180 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya it is always fun to compare. I hope Bel got the toxic badge like Ash.
    I'm hoping at least one of the rivals has the Legend Badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    http://files.ratiasu.de/temp/images/2.jpg

A Watchog, thx ratiasu from Filb.de
    Nooo. That's Darkrai!

I'm kidding

Random : PokéRadar

**** ya Emboar looks epic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'm hoping at least one of the rivals has the Legend Badge.

Nooo. That's Darkrai!

I'm kidding
    Lol probably Trip if anybody.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Man the Unova League will suck, look at all those paper cutouts in the audience.

I know I'm disappointed about some of the things, but I don't think the audience should reflect that.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Man the Unova League will suck, look at all those paper cutouts in the audience.

I know I'm disappointed about some of the things, but I don't think the audience should reflect that.
    I'm sorry what? Haven't the audiences in every tournament been lazy cutouts?

Why has no one posted a video yet? Those pics are obviously from one.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Why has no one posted a video yet? Those pics are obviously from one.
    Meh we'll get a preview later on anyway.

You know what sucks... the billboard just displaying the participants picture and not the Pokemon their using
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Meh we'll get a preview later on anyway.
    yeah but it's strange that these videos pics are here but not the actual video.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You know what sucks... the billboard just displaying the participants picture and not the Pokemon their using
    Well not sure if serious but in 1 vs 1 they don't really do that.

It's when there's at least doubles or 3 vs 3 I'm guessing.

yeah but it's strange that these videos pics are here but not the actual video.
    The clip was taken from the Pokemon Smash video if I'm not mistaken, so it's not just the anime itself

Well not sure if serious but in 1 vs 1 they don't really do that.

It's when there's at least doubles or 3 vs 3 I'm guessing.
    I wasn't truly being serious, but I thought they did display it during the Johto league prelims... been sometime since I watched that league though
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm sorry what? Haven't the audiences in every tournament been lazy cutouts?
    It's painfully obvious in that picture.

I hated Sinnoh for that for only showing the Pokémon, only during full battles, now we don't know who Ash used against that girl except for Snorlax.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

The clip was taken from the Pokemon Smash video if I'm not mistaken, so it's not just the anime itself
    I realize that but where's the smash video? Did someone forgot to record it or something? :/

It's painfully obvious in that picture.
    So true, but then again, making crowds isn't all that fun when rushing to make battle clips :/

I hated Sinnoh for that for only showing the Pokémon, only during full battles, now we don't know who Ash used against that girl except for Snorlax.
    Yeah, that was pretty lazy on their part

I realize that but where's the smash video? Did someone forgot to record it or something? :/
    It is in one of these threads, but likely farther back

Knowing Snorlax, I wouldn't be surprised if he swept that girl's team in DP.

That happesn every league, its annoying when once again people use their, "its bad in Isshu but wasn't bad before" argument.

Anyway good that Belle isn't figthing Kotetsu I want her to battle Satoshi.

The Kotetsu picture is probably him going to his battle after Belle wins or something.

So true, but then again, making crowds isn't all that fun when rushing to make battle clips :/

Yeah, that was pretty lazy on their part

It is in one of these threads, but likely farther back
    Actually all we have is that pic. The vid wasn't posted the first time around either.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Knowing Snorlax, I wouldn't be surprised if he swept that girl's team in DP.
    Of course it's possible, but we don't know if Snorlax was chosen first. Honestly I'd always have Snorlax as sort of a last resort, or 2nd to last Pokémon (in a full battle, with my more powerful Pokémon reserved for last).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    That happesn every league, its annoying when once again people use their, "its bad in Isshu but wasn't bad before" argument.
    Except I don't recall it being this bad. Most of the time, the spectators are "meh" and not really noticeable. Except in the picture supplied, it really looks like most of the audience is filled with Cardboard cutouts, as if to say "Hey we need a full house, not many people wanted to see the league, so we had to improvise."

It really is horrible, I don't want to focus on the audience, and I want to focus on the battle, but this is just very distracting, and obvious.

I think it's the primarily the poses, they look way too much like cardboard cutouts, its ridiculous. And there's an unusual amount of color in the audience as well. It's like, making me nauseous.

UGH.

Anyway moving onto something more important. I have to wonder why hardly any of Ash's Pokémon are showing up, assuming there's anyone aside from Pikachu.

It doesn't make much sense to me.

Watchog vs Emboar doesn't sound that interesting but I'm gonna wait before passing judgement seeing as how Emboar looks so awsome in that pic

Of course it's possible, but we don't know if Snorlax was chosen first. Honestly I'd always have Snorlax as sort of a last resort, or 2nd to last Pokémon (in a full battle, with my more powerful Pokémon reserved for last).

Except I don't recall it being this bad. Most of the time, the spectators are "meh" and not really noticeable. Except in the picture supplied, it really looks like most of the audience is filled with Cardboard cutouts, as if to say "Hey we need a full house, not many people wanted to see the league, so we had to improvise."

It really is horrible, I don't want to focus on the audience, and I want to focus on the battle, but this is just very distracting, and obvious.

I think it's the primarily the poses, they look way too much like cardboard cutouts, its ridiculous. And there's an unusual amount of color in the audience as well. It's like, making me nauseous.

UGH.

Anyway moving onto something more important. I have to wonder why hardly any of Ash's Pokémon are showing up, assuming there's anyone aside from Pikachu.

It doesn't make much sense to me.
    Will we still don't know much about Ash other league battles after Trip besides him possibly using Krookodile in BWS2-22
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Watchog vs Emboar doesn't sound that interesting but I'm gonna wait before passing judgement seeing as how Emboar looks so awsome in that pic
    Its probably going to be Emboar owning it fast just to show Belle winning nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Its probably going to be Emboar owning it fast just to show Belle winning nothing else.
    yea probably right. considering I'm expecting to see all the rivals get preliminary battles here it wouldn't surprise me to see very short battles

Preview
    - Overhead shot of the stadiums.
    - Ash gets pumped upon arrival.
    - Trip, Stephan, Kotetsu, Bianca, Virgil.
    - Pikachu spins before landing on the stadium ground, before battling.
    - Vaporeon uses Shadow Ball.
    - Virgil commands a move.
    - Stephan commands a move.
    - Zebstrika does a Giga Impact into a Braviary.
    - Kotetsu and Ferrothorn.
    - Bianca's Emboar.
    - Bianca commands a move.
    - Trip brings out Serperior.
    - Sereperior attack Pikachu.
    - Ash gets excited and calls out a move?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQXaQhz6cs&feature=plcp
    Last edited by playerking; 15th November 2012 at 11:34 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Stephan have a Braviary :O

Hum Kotetsu seems to be battling a Braviary with his Ferrothorn.

Belle is figthing here so the second episode focused on her Emboar migth be another battle Oo like two preliminary rounds.

Kenyan is battling but I didn't see who he is using.

Virgil is using Vaporeon and it has Shadow Ball(I'm shocked animators )

Stephan have a Braviary :O
    Though it was Ferrothorn beating a Braviary but I'm waiting for the youtube preview if its his cool.

Edit: Its Zebstrika beating a Braviary.

Seems like Kotetsu butchered Kenyan name even worse then usual looking at his face XD.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th November 2012 at 11:31 AM.

Page 168 of 180 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast