Page 169 of 180 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Trip's expression is cool! <3! Stephan has a Braviary?
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul, Free!, Kurobas and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Pokemons seen battling in the preview are Pikachu, Vaporeon, Serperior, Emboar, Ferrothorn, Braviary

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQXaQhz6cs

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Pokemons seen battling in the preview are Pikachu, Vaporeon, Serperior, Emboar, Ferrothorn, Braviary

You forgot Eevee and Zebstrika.

We have the rival scenes and then we see:
    - Pikachu getting in the ring
    - Vaporeon shooting Shadow Ball from it's tail
    - Stephan's Zebstrika digging its head into the belly of a Braviary
    - Virgil's Ferrothorn landing
    - Emboar being in the middle of the screen
    - Trip and Serperior, and then vs. Pikachu..
    Last edited by Locormus; 15th November 2012 at 11:36 AM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

NO look closelly at the picture Airichan, Zebstrika is Wild Charging it, so its Kenyan Zebstrika.

Oh no Stephans Zebstrika beat a Braviary.

I thought it was Wild Charge at first, but it sort of also looks like Giga Impact to me. Not sure.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I thought it was Wild Charge at first, but it sort of also looks like Giga Impact to me. Not sure.
    Yeah seems so, I don't see any electricity around it so maybe, once again its probably easier to animate so they go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    Oh no Stephans Zebstrika beat a Braviary.
    At least it means that there are quality pokemon in the league.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Wild Charge is yellow.

Gotta be either Giga Impact or Take Down.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    At least it means that there are quality pokemon in the league.. :P
    and poor Emboar is stuck facing a watchog.

Looks like it should be a good ep. wasn't expecting all the rivals to battle here, thought they would all fight in the next ep

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    and poor Emboar is stuck facing a watchog.

Looks like it should be a good ep. wasn't expecting all the rivals to battle here, thought they would all fight in the next ep
    Watchog can actually be strong in the anime.

Plus its just to show her beat something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    NO look closelly at the picture Airichan, Zebstrika is Wild Charging it, so its Kenyan Zebstrika.
    Oh! I forgot! #facepalm!
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul, Free!, Kurobas and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Watchog can actually be strong in the anime.

Plus its just to show her beat something.
    I know i was sort of joking cause its not as impressive looking as Braviary. its a decent enough pokemon in the show.

But yea not expecting much from these, especially considering everything else that would be going on here

Soooo, the preliminaries:
    - Kotetsu vs. ???: Ferrothorn vs. ???: Ferrothorn
    - Virgil vs. ???: Vaporeon vs. ???: Vaporeon
    - Belle vs. ???: Emboar vs. ???: Emboar
    - Stephan vs. ???: Zebstrika vs. Braviary: Zebstrika
    - Ash vs. Trip: Pikachu vs. Serperior: Pikachu
    - 59 CotD-battles: Dino, Antonio, Katherine, Kenta, Flora, Reuniclus-dude, Heatmor-dude continue as well.

Top 64: Of which we will likely know 12 contestants.. :P
    - ???

We still need to see pokemon like Liepard, Darumaka (which could be Dino again), Trubbish and Gigalith?

If Belle is really figthing in two preliminary rounds they could have used a diferent pokemon instead of Emboar, like Escavalier or something.

I'm going to guess the little pokemon will appear in the Axew gets lost episode. as for Gigalith I would hope its Satoshi but doubt it so I'm going with Kenyan or a random contestand using a Gigalith, just like we got a random Palpitoad and Levanny and they were on the posters, Liepard could and I would like if it belonged to a rival since it hasn't appeared at all due to the cancelation of the TR vs TP besides on that episode where we saw a picture of it.

I'm also going to guess that by bringing the old characters they will probably use them, so they don't have to animate new people, so expect, Dino, etc to be the ones figthing Satoshi and rivals in those fast battles.

Seems like we get two preliminary rounds, if the next episode about Emboar has him figting again and she migth face someone important to justify the title :S.

I hope not since I don't want two rivals to go away in a 1vs1 but thats what I'm thinking after seeing that Emboar figths in the first episode and apparently in the second also, UNLESS Pignite evolves and thats actually Satoshi Emboar not Belle.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th November 2012 at 12:23 PM.

If Belle is really figthing in two preliminary rounds they could have used a diferent pokemon instead of Emboar, like Escavalier or something.

I'm going to guess the little pokemon will appear in the Axew gets lost episode. as for Gigalith I would hope its Satoshi but doubt it so I'm going with Kenyan or a random contestand using a Gigalith, just like we got a random Palpitoad and Levanny and they were on the posters, Liepard could and I would like if it belonged to a rival since it hasn't appeared at all due to the cancelation of the TR vs TP besides on that episode where we saw a picture of it.

I'm also going to guess that by bringing the old characters they will probably use them, so they don't have to animate new people, so expect, Dino, etc to be the ones figthing Satoshi and rivals in those fast battles.

Seems like we get two preliminary rounds, if the next episode about Emboar has him figting again and she migth face someone important to justify the title :S.

I hope not since I don't want two rivals to go away in a 1vs1 but thats what I'm thinking after seeing that Emboar figths in the first episode and apparently in the second also, UNLESS Pignite evolves and thats actually Satoshi Emboar not Belle.
    Oh come on, you're thinking too much.. We don't know if Emboar's even battling in the second episode, just that it appears.. And considering how trainers are frequently seen with their pokemon outside of their pokeballs (Stephan and Zebstrika during the Don Battle, Trip and Conkeldurr at the Donamite, Stephan and Sawk at the Donamite, Iris and Dragonite at the JC, etc)... Considering how in the opening Bianca is walking and tripping and Emboar is out as well, why not? It would be odd that there wouldn't be fighting in the second episode, but who knows.. We don't have enough info outside of Ash vs. Trip concluding..

Thats why I want spoilers :P, I know I may be exagerating but I want some confirmation, spoilers are taking awful long time to come out, last league we got spoiled pretty early now the league starts next week and we haven't been spoiled at all, thats actually a good thing anyway, getting surprised is better.

Thats why I want spoilers :P, I know I may be exagerating but I want some confirmation, spoilers are taking awful long time to come out, last league we got spoiled pretty early now the league starts next week and we haven't been spoiled at all, thats actually a good thing anyway, getting surprised is better.
    Ohwell.. The other tournaments got spoiled in full, I rather have a few summaries but nothing too spoilery before the league even starts.. -.-

It's to early to tell yet. For all we know Bianca vs ???? takes place at the same time as Ash vs Trip and takes place over 2 eps as well. Or she gets one of the first second round battles which might even be 2v2 or 3v3

No preview yet? Dang. :/

Edit: I found one. Preview.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 15th November 2012 at 12:57 PM.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    No preview yet? Dang. :/
    it was at the top of the page

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    it was at the top of the page
    I never saw it. xD I found one on YouTube anyways. xD Sorry about that.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

whoop the preview at last i cannot wait for this episode

Man I can't find the full perview oh will it looks pretty nice anyway

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Man I can't find the full perview oh will it looks pretty nice anyway
    Thats the preview, the little sponsors 5 secs extra just shows Pikachu Iron Tailing I believe.

Page 169 of 180 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast