Page 174 of 180 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

As far as Virgil goes: We know he's using Vaporeon for the prelims. Hopefully that means Vaporeon won't get too much screen-time as there are 8 Pokemon to be shown. I don't see why people were complaining about Glaceon being overused. Cynthia used it for less than a minute to freeze water, and May's got all of ONE battle. Flareon could use a good battle, but I presume it got a lot of attention with the frozen dam- I presume since I haven't seen the episode. Espeon and Umbreon have been consistently done well throughout the series since Johto. They're good until Virgil faces Ash, imo. Jolteon and Leafeon need some good attention. Jolteon didn't do well with VS Volkner. Leafeon, in my honest opinion, needs the most screen-time and battles. I don't mean it needs a lot, I'm just saying that Leafeon needs a really nice battle that it wins. Also, I hope that too many of Virgil's Pokemon don't have Shadow Ball. We know Vaporeon does, and I hope only one or two max also have it.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    This is semi Off topic, but I hope Virgil barely uses his Glaceon in the league. Glaceon's becoming really annoying with the fact that the writers have given it to a bunch of main characters(May, Cynthia, Virgil). I don't hate Glaceon as a Pokemon, but it's becoming overused...
    Talking about an overused Eeveelution? Look at Espeon, now that one is overused.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Paul's Torterra had Frenzy Plant
    Barry's Empoleon had Hydro Cannon
    Ash's Infernape had Bla.. owait!

There's no point expecting a move for one Pokemon just because a couple of other Pokemon have those move counterparts. That's not how it works and that's why we had to deal with the b*tching and moaning at the end of Sinnoh..
    We're not talking about Ash here. We're talking about rivals.

From some stupid idiotic reason the writers don't want Ash with the elemental hyper beams.

I fail to see why it didn't happen with Ash's Infernape, it won't happen with Bianca's Emboar.

id I miss the episode where Ash turned into Bianca, mind giving me the link to that episode, no not to illegally watch it, but just to see this episodes existence.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Talking about an overused Eeveelution? Look at Espeon, now that one is overused.
    Just showing up constantly doesn't equate to being overused, well what I mean it's not like Espeon ever got treated well, everyone has pretty much been a crap Pokémon. Except maybe Sakura's Espeon, and that's it. Sad at least Ash's hypothetical Espeon would be treated better than other Espeon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Anabel's Espeon was treated pretty good. Even though it lost in its debut battle.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Just like Glaceon response. Shown a few times but not really used for battle.

Sakura was really unimportant.

The only real use was by Anabel and it lost that match.

Same with Gaceon. May's match was the only real important match it got.

All the rivals are looking good in the preview. So Ash is using Pikachu, Trip is using Serperior, Bianca is using Emboar, Stephan is using Zebstrika, Kotetsu is using Ferrothorn and Virgil is using Vaporeon, pretty predictable. I'm liking Trip's new animation poses they are more dynamic then the usual main rival battle poses. I wonder if there are going to be any more one on one battle rounds. I hope Ash doesn't end up facing another rival if there is.

Probably not. Since they most likely won't be the preliminaries.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Anabel's Espeon was treated pretty good. Even though it lost in its debut battle.
    Considering Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution, I'm allowed to say no, no it wasn't.

I mean sure it was nice seeing Anabel with an Espeon, but compared to her Alakazam and Metagross, Espeon got horribly treated.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Sakura was really unimportant.
    Sakura's Espeon helped her beat Misty, I think that says a lot more. Than say Anabel's Espeon who lost straight out despite being Anabel's best Pokémon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Sakura's Espeon helped her beat Misty, I think that says a lot more. Than say Anabel's Espeon who lost straight out despite being Anabel's best Pokémon.
    Tbh I don't think beating Misty's Corsola is that much of an accomplishment (and I like Misty).

Vaporeon is my fave eeveelution. I hope it gets good treatment and isn't just used for prelims
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Vaporeon is my fave eeveelution. I hope it gets good treatment and isn't just used for prelims
    its going to be used for something in the next episode as well so its looking like its gonna be one of the more used of Virgils team

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Tbh I don't think beating Misty's Corsola is that much of an accomplishment (and I like Misty).
    I like how you added that last part in parenthesis.

I hope Virgil loses fast. If he wins the league I might stop watching the anime.

He's really that bad to people? I thought he's pretty cool with his team. :/

He's really that bad to people? I thought he's pretty cool with his team. :/
    Well he was given every eeveelution straight away which is instant glorification and some didn't find that fair. But he does have a chance of winning the league, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Well he was given every eeveelution straight away which is instant glorification and some didn't find that fair. But he does have a chance of winning the league, honestly.
    D: i still havent seen the episode so i have no idea how well he works with his pokemon but im still on team kotetsu :P i really want to see him win >< but i think im the only one on that team

How's it not fair? It's just a trainer with Eeveelutions. How can some people find that unfair? Is it because of the Ash and Espeon thing? :/ I know I sound kind of snappy in this, but I find this a very poor reason to why people should get upset at.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    D: i still havent seen the episode so i have no idea how well he works with his pokemon but im still on team kotetsu :P i really want to see him win >< but i think im the only one on that team
    I highly doubt Kotestu will win. He doesn't seem like an extremely tough trainer to beat. That's just my opinion.

How's it not fair? It's just a trainer with Eeveelutions. How can some people find that unfair? Is it because of the Ash and Espeon thing? :/ I know I sound kind of snappy in this, but I find this a very poor reason to why people should get upset at.
    The eeveelutions are very popular pokemon in the fandom and giving every single one of them to some new guy is a little unfair.

I highly doubt Kotestu will win. He doesn't seem like an extremely tough trainer to beat. That's just my opinion.
    ha i know alot of people think this :P but i really like his character and his pokemon so im just hoping :P

OMG i have a very old DP character found :O http://www.pokéwiki.de/images/1/14/E...hmer_Anime.jpg Jeffrey!!!! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jeffrey hi his 6 down /3 right OMG waht is wen more old character on this league is?

Hmmm. Looks like him. I don't know if it could or couldn't. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    OMG i have a very old DP character found :O http://www.pokéwiki.de/images/1/14/E...hmer_Anime.jpg Jeffrey!!!! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jeffrey hi his 6 down /3 right OMG waht is wen more old character on this league is?
    Yep, that's been discussed. I was even talking about it in another thread a little earlier today..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

The eeveelutions are very popular pokemon in the fandom and giving every single one of them to some new guy is a little unfair.
    I just hatched 8 Eevee's in my W2 is it unfair that I had my Umbreon mate with my Espeon? I dont thinks so... And since we have no idea how he caught them I wouldnt jump to conclusion they were handed to them. And over the years the Eeveelutions have lost their significance as rare Pokemon because we can now find them in a in-game location.

And isnt Jeffrey the most generic character they have so they use him as stock footage? That seems to be the only reason.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I wonder about the pairings in the league. Will the previous Cotds be axed from the league in the prelims? Or they'll get important battles against Ash or the rivals?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    I wonder if it's a coincidence or if the writers actually thought of bringing back a former League contestant. Anyway, what's the 4-1-1 on the League so far? Is the Ash vs. Trip match going to continue into the next episode, or will it end as soon as it begins? Also, what other matches have been confirmed so far?

Page 174 of 180 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178 ... LastLast