Page 178 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180 LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #4426
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    ^^ You can't take any post here as fact, since spoilers are made for speculate, unless enough footage is revealed for them to be considered as facts.

    They become 100% fact when the episode airs.
    Exactly so stop assuming people. Bel is not confirmed to lose. You guys were all jumping on people who assumed Ash vs Trip was 1 on 1 and now your doing the same thing here.

  2. #4427
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11RBK View Post
    Exactly so stop assuming people. Bel is not confirmed to lose. You guys were all jumping on people who assumed Ash vs Trip was 1 on 1 and now your doing the same thing here.
    How did that one turn out? Oh right, it will be a 1 on 1. Why do we need proof to know Kotesu will beat Bianca? It's obvious step up
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  3. #4428
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How did that one turn out? Oh right, it will be a 1 on 1. Why do we need proof to know Kotesu will beat Bianca? It's obvious step up
    No I mean the people where being mean and telling people to not assume it was 1 on 1 when it was pretty obvious.

    Cuz it's not obvious lol.

  4. #4429
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11RBK View Post
    Cuz it's not obvious lol.
    When Ash faces Kotesu, I'll remember to say how Bianca got screwed
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  5. #4430
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    I hope not. I was really hoping that she'd do good.

  6. #4431
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I hope not. I was really hoping that she'd do good.
    Either they introduced a character for no reason or they choose to screw over the first two introduced rivals... either way this makes the league even worst
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #4432
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I hope not. I was really hoping that she'd do good.
    I wanted her to do well but now I want her to lose. In the grand scheme of things I'd rather Ash face Kotetsu over Bianca

  8. #4433
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    When Ash faces Kotesu, I'll remember to say how Bianca got screwed
    Well concidering they intruduce a lot of character for no reason I really couldn't care less if he lost.

  9. #4434
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    trip neglects all his pokemon it looks like and just trains his serperior 24/7 :P but ya pikachu does look pretty weak here ><
    With a pokemon as awesome as serperior, I'd do the same...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

    Future Omega Ruby Team:

  10. #4435
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    With a pokemon as awesome as serperior, I'd do the same...
    You're not that only one. Haha, I love me some Jalorda as well. xD

  11. #4436
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11RBK View Post
    No prob, seriously I thought people would have learne not to assume in this region.
    Robert you have an alt account now? Oo why not post in yours? you're making it obvious that its you.

    Edit: Oh you were banned Oo, still making an alt account? take the time off to chill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    When Ash faces Kotesu, I'll remember to say how Bianca got screwed
    I don't see how Kotetsu having a good battle with Satoshi is showing Belle got screwed ;O.

    Oh thats 3 one more.

  12. #4437
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Robert you have an alt account now? Oo why not post in yours? you're making it obvious that its you.

    Edit: Oh you were banned Oo, still making an alt account? take the time off to chill.



    I don't see how Kotetsu having a good battle with Satoshi is showing Belle got screwed ;O.

    Oh thats 3 one more.
    Um what?? My name isn't Robert lol. Idk who you are talking about but my name is Dan.

  13. #4438
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 11RBK View Post
    Um what?? My name isn't Robert lol. Idk who you are talking about but my name is Dan.
    He think's you're 1rkhachatryan.

    everybody dance now

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    isnt this mostly about ash vs shooti and the beggining of the league ><
    Yeah it is, but what else is there to discuss about Pikachu VS Serperior? We already know he wins, and it's not like the rat's going to learn any kind of move.
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 19th November 2012 at 11:07 PM.

  14. #4439
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Robert you have an alt account now? Oo why not post in yours? you're making it obvious that its you.

    Edit: Oh you were banned Oo, still making an alt account? take the time off to chill.



    I don't see how Kotetsu having a good battle with Satoshi is showing Belle got screwed ;O.

    Oh thats 3 one more.
    inb4 he gets over 100 post today :P

    why r people talking about that battle anyways on this thread? isnt this mostly about ash vs shooti and the beggining of the league ><

  15. #4440
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't see how Kotetsu having a good battle with Satoshi is showing Belle got screwed ;O.
    I didn't want to make it look like I was gloating and I honestly don't want too

    Oh thats 3 one more.
    Wait...what?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  16. #4441
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    This episode is airing tomorrow! On thanksgiving to boot! Let's all be thankful BW is almost over!

  17. #4442
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,775

    Default

    Maybe I can have some turkey while watching it.

    Forgot who is battling again >_<

  18. #4443
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Maybe I can have some turkey while watching it.

    Forgot who is battling again >_<
    haha not many battles will be shown on this episode maybe like 1 cotd battle then the start of ash vs trip :P

  19. #4444
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Well, at least I get to see Jalorda in some action, not all of it, but some of it.

  20. #4445
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This episode is airing tomorrow! On thanksgiving to boot! Let's all be thankful BW is almost over!
    BW is not gonna be over after the league, so I don't know what you're talking about.

  21. #4446
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    BW is not gonna be over after the league, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    The Unova league is over. BF was better than pre BF so I have high hopes that post UNova league>Pre Unova league

  22. #4447
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The Unova league is over. BF was better than pre BF so I have high hopes that post UNova league>Pre Unova league
    i just hope we have a like a world tournament where alot of ashs past rivals show up but thats expecting way to much from these writers ><

  23. #4448
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The Unova league is over. BF was better than pre BF so I have high hopes that post UNova league>Pre Unova league
    okay well you should say that then because the way you typed it, it sounded like you thought the whole series would be over after the league, which it isn't.

  24. #4449
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    okay well you should say that then because the way you typed it, it sounded like you thought the whole series would be over after the league, which it isn't.
    Take note, that he said "almost"

  25. #4450
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Take note, that he said "almost"
    almost because the league episodes haven't aired yet.

Page 178 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •