Page 2 of 180 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

It could be ash's surperior.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    it most likely is Trips its just everyone was talking like it was the only possibility. If it is Trips then I wonder if it is league and he gets an early knockout
    i still think its just ash bothering him for a battle haha

it most likely is Trips its just everyone was talking like it was the only possibility. If it is Trips then I wonder if it is league and he gets an early knockout
    Maybe Ash quickly defeats some CotD's like the tournaments.. and then starts off a vs. Trip episode?
    It might be one of the half-ways as three of Ash's pokemon need revenge on the snake :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Anybody else thinking we found our League powerhouse aka the one who beats Ash in Virgil?

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i still think its just ash bothering him for a battle haha
    Thats the only Ash we know. Always getting a battle by annoying the rival.

Quote Originally Posted by BM14murph View Post
    Anybody else thinking we found our League powerhouse aka the one who beats Ash in Virgil?
    Most people here including me thinks so. Right now I hope Ash vs Virgil would the finals.

So this is the start of the league in some way?

Darn, I was hoping maybe for the league to hold off until January/February, now it seems likely that's when the league will end.

And really writers, Serperior vs Pikachu? Do you not realize that Trip and Ash have OTHER POKEMON?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Darn, I was hoping maybe for the league to hold off until January/February, now it seems likely that's when the league will end.

And really writers, Serperior vs Pikachu? Do you not realize that Trip and Ash have OTHER POKEMON?
    What other Pokemon?

I would have loved to see Ash use Muk against Serperior. That would have been better than overused Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    What other Pokemon?
    I don't know maybe Conkeldurr getting a win. Or maybe Ash uses Palpitoad, or Oshawott (since it hasn't had a win since Clay, although Palpitoad needs a win more)

I got to say if this isn't part of the league and it is some Don George hosted 4 episode tournament, then Ash losing the first round, and Trip somehow making it to the finals and wins again? Now that's just not right.

I really hope this is a full battle two parter, that Ash barely loses (well Trip can still have two Pokemon left), and then we'll have four more random episodes until the league.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

This isn't necessarily the league, we don't know yet. It's odd that he'd face Trip so early anyway. Could very well be the freaking Lake Acuity type battle some people have been griping about for the longest.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    This isn't necessarily the league, we don't know yet. It's odd that he'd face Trip so early anyway. Could very well be the freaking Lake Acuity type battle some people have been griping about for the longest.
    I didn't mean that this was the beginning of the league and this battle was official and if Ash loses he's no longer in the league, but a big non evolution variation of the episode where Ash's Cyndaquil evolved. Only involved Ash battling against Trip before the league. Perhaps some indication that Trip and Ash won't battle because Ash has his plate full already.

I didn't mean that this was the beginning of the league and this battle was official and if Ash loses he's no longer in the league, but a big non evolution variation of the episode where Ash's Cyndaquil evolved. Only involved Ash battling against Trip before the league. Perhaps some indication that Trip and Ash won't battle because Ash has his plate full already.
    But I don't see what that has to do with the league, Cyndaquil evolved fighting Team Rocket before the league. There wasn't a rival battle right before the league with Cyndaquil included. In any event we can't tell what's happening other than Pikachu vs Serperior.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    But I don't see what that has to do with the league, Cyndaquil evolved fighting Team Rocket before the league. There wasn't a rival battle right before the league with Cyndaquil included. In any event we can't tell what's happening other than Pikachu vs Serperior.
    The Unova League is taking place in Higaki City.

What I'm saying is this episode is involved in training and battling in Higaki City, like how Cyndaquil evolved in the area where the Sinnoh League took place.

Thus the following episode actually began the league.

I never said that Cyndaquill was in a battle prior to the league, I didn't mean to imply the situations were similar but the setting of said events are similar.

[Cyndaquil evolved in the place where the Sinnoh League took place prior to the actual league began.

Pikachu is battling Serperior in Higaki City PRIOR to the league beginning.]

I like how everyone automatically assumes its Trips serperior. It's not like its the only one in the world
    True. How many emboars we saw so far? XD
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

The Unova League is taking place in Higaki City.

What I'm saying is this episode is involved in training and battling in Higaki City, like how Cyndaquil evolved in the area where the Sinnoh League took place.

Thus the following episode actually began the league.

I never said that Cyndaquill was in a battle prior to the league, I didn't mean to imply the situations were similar but the setting of said events are similar.

[Cyndaquil evolved in the place where the Sinnoh League took place prior to the actual league began.

Pikachu is battling Serperior in Higaki City PRIOR to the league beginning.]
    Now that is more clear and makes a lot more sense than before, however I still have doubts that this is like a kickoff of sorts for the league. Why would they have any reason to fight right before it? There's just too much left unknown to make a judgment like that.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Well, Ash is going to fight Trip in some point of the league obviously, so why would that pic need to be from the first league match anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Well, Ash is going to fight Trip in some point of the league obviously, so why would that pic need to be from the first league match anyway.
    That's a possibility, but then it wouldn't be in this episode which is what people are trying to make heads or tails of. We'll see what happens.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

If this is a pre league battle between Ash and Trip and Serperior defeats Pikachu yet again then I definitely think Pikachu will end up defeating it at the league

maybe this is the prelims and they got matched against each other, that's possible too.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 19th September 2012 at 12:14 PM.

The league isn't happening yet, so NO
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    The league isn't happening yet, so NO
    and you know this how?

Pikachu vs serperior is pre-league battle. It is impossible that ash faces trip in preliminaries/a 3on3 round. Trip is ash's first and main rival in unova league. It is foolish to say that 'trip gets early knockout'!

Trip is the type of person who won't fight a battle unless thier's purpose to it, so what's he going to gain by beating Ash in a battle before the league even starts? He even made that clear when he and Ash had thier three on three that ended in a tie.

and you know this how?
    Because the episodes before this looks like total fillers and there is no way they will chuck the league in randomly like this, so no.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Because the episodes before this looks like total fillers and there is no way they will chuck the league in randomly like this, so no.
    how's it being chucked in. A lot of people have been speculating the league to be around now

how's it being chucked in. A lot of people have been speculating the league to be around now
    This is more likely a battle tournament anyways.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Page 2 of 180 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast