Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180
Results 4,476 to 4,477 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Bianca should feel proud... beating a Watchog in this show must take a lot of skill
    LOL.

But it's potentially not just going to be a Watchog. She could beat two of the three "Ferrothorn" "Samurott" "Riolu" before losing to the last one.

I just don't think it's right for the writers to pull a Barry. Kotetsu is NOT that strong and Bianca is NOT that weak either.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    LOL.

But it's potentially not just going to be a Watchog. She could beat two of the three "Ferrothorn" "Samurott" "Riolu" before losing to the last one.

I just don't think it's right for the writers to pull a Barry. Kotetsu is NOT that strong and Bianca is NOT that weak either.
    They personally saw that you wanted one of the two of them to beat Ash (I saw you post that somewhere) XD

Well yeah and those are small victories, but not an overall victory that she would be looking for
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180