Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    This is more likely a battle tournament anyways.
    a random tournament so soon after the world tournament and just before the league. yea I'm not buying it

The eevee is with ash at one point...... http://i.imgur.com/TJlJU.jpg
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw View Post
    The eevee is with ash at one point...... http://i.imgur.com/TJlJU.jpg
    its standing close to him but it obviously belongs to Virgil

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    a random tournament so soon after the world tournament and just before the league. yea I'm not buying it
    Go look at the episode titles then come back here, because there is no way the league is randomly happening now.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I am not able to understand the picture which is right to flamethrower pic.can someone help?

I'm so confused with all this episodes, but super excited at the same time!! So Ash vs. Trip so early in the league, so he gets kick out of being Ash's main rival?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I'm so confused with all this episodes, but super excited at the same time!! So Ash vs. Trip so early in the league, so he gets kick out of being Ash's main rival?
    It's not the league, /palm
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Guys WHO CONFIRMED IT's TRIP's Serperior! it could be one who uses leaf blade!?
    Maybe it's round 1 league and it get's interruppted by TP! Ash on the edge of LOSING and than TP busts it and the battle gets posponed! #WishfullThinking!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Except it clearly says that it is. ON. THE. SCAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Except it clearly says that it is. ON. THE. SCAN.
    Excuse me for not knowing japanese, but i'll wait till it's proven with a preview or atleast a better indication.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

It clearly is.

The scan itself says it.

''The Girl Who Understands the Hearts of Dragons''

Can someone translate new scans, please?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by FierceIris View Post
    It clearly is.

The scan itself says it.
    Does that scan have a date?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Pikachu is probably the only one who could take Serperior down without forcing Ash to resort to drastic measures(calling his reserves) to beat Trip, and considering we've seen all of Trip's other pokemon enough under the ownership of others sans conkeldurr who he used several times only for it to fail, I wouldn't care if Ash faught them or not.

I hope it's not Trip's Serperpior in that pic. I think it propably is, though.
    Last edited by Charizard-Fan; 19th September 2012 at 2:23 PM.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

It's the League, but will start at tthe end of movember. First, the TR plot, later, the Princess Snivy episode, later the Tag battle with Braviary episode, later a Soryuu arc with at least 2 epiosde (the 1st November coulb be a break), and a Virgil and his Eevee family at 15th November. The league start at 22 or 29nd November. I said that the League at least won't start in october and isn't starting in october. But in late November.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i honestly hope ash loses. cause if he wins there probably goes his chance for a league win
    That wouldn't make any sense !
    Trip already got Junior Cup , Why do he had to beat Ash again to be threatening again!
    It totally meaningless!
    Even Paul didn't do that much.
    However , Ash's Pikachu defecting Trip's Serperior in a warm up Battle before League would make sense.
    That way , Trip also will start to see Ash as a Threat.
    Last edited by vodor; 19th September 2012 at 2:34 PM.

WTF? why is the league this early, especially with no hype OMG! ash's reserves better return, and this league better be 10 episodes.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

It's still possible that this League gets interrupted or something. xD

I wonder what is after the league!! Oh man I want november to come already!!!

WTF? why is the league this early, especially with no hype OMG! ash's reserves better return, and this league better be 10 episodes.
    Because we knew the league would start.in three months, both anime and real life.

And what reserves? Infernape.
    Ten episodes, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by vodor
    However , Ash's Pikachu defecting Trip's Serperior in a warm up Battle before League would make sense.
    Them battling at all unless it's a qualifier/prelim match makes no sense, because given Trip's personality he's not going to battle Ash unless something's to be gained from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    It's still possible that this League gets interrupted or something. xD
    Why? if Trip's beating Ash and thier fight gets interupted, then if Ash beats Trip later on, it will look cheesy because he only won due to the "interuption."

I say let Pikachu shut Serperior down now since currently it's the only pokemon I can see getting it done, get Trip out of the way and move on.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 19th September 2012 at 2:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Because we knew the league would start.in three months, both anime and real life.

And what reserves? Infernape.
    Ten episodes, seriously?
    If he doesn't use his reserves then he won't last very long, and not just infernape, why not let ash use his neglected pokemon such as totodile, kingler, bayleaf, muk, glalie and torterra who so desperatly needs redemption.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

If Torterra is used and gets a win I will celebrate. For the rest, I say just focus on his Unova team.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

If he doesn't use his reserves then he won't last very long, and not just infernape, why not let ash use his neglected pokemon such as totodile, kingler, bayleaf, muk, glalie and torterra who so desperatly needs redemption.
    While I barely understand you, his Unova team needs to shine, they are the underdogs

Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast