Page 31 of 180 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

I don't think that Ash will use reserves. That was because BW1 can't featured old Pokemon and the league was a league prepard for BW1 indicated that the possibilities of reserves are very low although I wonder about some Charizard.

And of course, Ash is going to win against Trip. For me, I'm very convinced that Ash will defeat Trip in the league with a 98% of possibilities. I have a 95% of possibilites that Ash didn't win the league, of these 15% are for finalist, 35% for him be Top 4, 40% for top 8, 4,9% for be Top 16 and 0,1% for be lower than that.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Possible other combatants:

Ricard Nouveau
    Georgia
    Luke
    Burgundy
    Shamus
    Katherine
    Montgomery
    What about Aelita?

So with the new arrival of another rival, heres my lowdown for the tournament outline (I'm also betting each trainer thats get beaten will route in the stands with Cilan and Iris for ash after their beaten-Trip proberly doing a paul by sitting in the stands with his arms folded giving his thoughts on the final battle as it goes).

Round 1 (Top 16) Ash Vs Bianca - 3 v 3 (Emboar, Escavalier and Musharna (but more likely Minccino or its evolved form Cinccino) I'm thinking she needs a newish pokemon to keep Ash on his toes. = Ash to win with (Corphish, Pignite, Boldore/Krookodile (I'm betting more likely Krookodile tho)

Round 2 (Top 8) Ash Vs Stephan - 3 v 3 (Zebstrika, Sawk and (I wanted Ferroseed but since Kotetsu's got its evolved form Ferrothorn so ill go for Breloom) = Ash to win with
    (Staraptor, Gible, Primeape/Infernape (Dose Primeape warrant a comeback? I cant see it so ill still to Infernape making a Sinnoh team!)

Round 3 (Top 4) Ash Vs Trip - 6 v 6 (Vanilluxe, Chandelure, Serperior, Conkeldurr, Frillish, Mandibuzz) Ash to Win with (Oshawatt, Pignite/Emboar, Palpitoad, Unfezant, Pikachu, Boldore/Krookodile again more likely to be Krookodile as ash will be leaning on him loads with his vast array of moves and power)

Round 4 (Top 2) Ash Vs Virgil - 6 v 6 (Eevee, Vaporeon, Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Jolteon) Virgil to win using final pokemon of (dare i say eevee? uggh thatd suck so ill say Jolten) tho we could see another Tobias except his eevee team could be just superpower housed lol, in which case defeat after lets say 4 or 5 pokemon), Ash's Team will consist of (Pikachu,
    Leavanny/Sceptile, Krookodile, Infernape/Charizard, Palpitoad, Boldore)

As for you lot wondering what happened to Kotetsu If the Ash vs Bianca dosent happen then im guessing Kotetsu will be Round 2.
    Ether way I'm betting Bianca or Kotetsu will be facing of against Trip and end up losing to him, I'm more include to think a Bianca Vs Trip rematch is in the works in which Trip Evens the score from Clubsplosion and defeats her???
    Current Pearl Team-
    Current Silver Team-
    Current Gold Team-
    Current Black Team- Emboar, Krookodile, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Crustle, Emolga
    Current Black 2 Team- ;604;
    Confirmed first two lvl 100 teams...
    My 1st lvl 100 Team- Charizard, Frostlass, Lanturn, Lucario, Shiftry, Gallade, My 2nd lvl 100 Team- Slowking, Houndoom, Armaldo, Crobat, Kingdra, Meganium

Possible other combatants:

Ricard Nouveau
    Georgia
    Luke
    Burgundy
    Shamus
    Katherine
    Montgomery
    Oh Katharine... I really miss her Gothita.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Oh Katharine... I really miss her Gothita.
    It would be cool if she came back, and then she would have a Gothitelle trying to flirt with Scraggy xD

I have a question, is this episode gonna be after the Virgil episode or are we still gonna have more episodes after that one?
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 23rd September 2012 at 2:58 PM.

The chosen ones (for now)

My guess is that Virgil wins the league.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    It would be cool if she came back, and then she would have a Gothitelle trying to flirt with Scraggy xD

I have a question, is this episode gonna be after the Virgil episode or are we still gonna have more episodes after that one?
    Yeah the League is after Virgil's debut/episode.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

My money is on Kotesu or Virgil.

I want Bianca to win the league.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    My money is on Kotesu or Virgil.
    i still hope its virgil i mean i like kotestu and all but i just dont see him winning i think it will be another barry who gets taken out early. i also think it be funny if they bring in ANOTHER rival for ash right when the league starts

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i still hope its virgil i mean i like kotestu and all but i just dont see him winning i think it will be another barry who gets taken out early. i also think it be funny if they bring in ANOTHER rival for ash right when the league starts
    Quite repetitive, but usually kids don't keep track of repetitiveness. Only more mature people do that. So yeah, I can see that happening.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario Fan View Post
    Me and you both. xD

Virgil victory predictions are a dime a dozen in my opinion. I hope he's just a red herring and the real winner of the League is someone we've never even thought about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario Fan View Post
    I agree. I think it's about time for a female character to win the League (on-screen). It's usually male characters who we meet at the very last minute, which is annoying. I'm still hoping for a surprise appearance from Cabernet. I would die of happiness if she won the League as it would show Dento that she's a lot stronger than he assumed and he might actually think of her as a real threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Quite repetitive, but usually kids don't keep track of repetitiveness. Only more mature people do that. So yeah, I can see that happening.
    Then again, the show is written and produced with kids in mind, so I don't see the problem. We older fans aren't entitled to anything.

Well , Writer did bring him for something !

I want Ash to finally win the Unova League and face Alder and the other Etle four

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , Writer did bring him for something !
    Hopefully that something was just to showcase Eevee and the Eeveelutions. I wouldn't really like an Eeveelution team taking the league.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I actually think it's quite interesting. Eevee, Pikachu, the Kanto Starters, and some Legnedaries are the most known Pokemon. IIRC there has been no Eevee nor Eeveelution entered in a League, a team consisting of them is interesting, but that's my opinion. :/

I don't really know if this goes here, but the Pokemon that I hope get really good league battles are Reuniclus and Zoroark. Reuniclus didn't get jack in the PWT, and Zoroark hasn't debuted yet. I hope they get really good battles in the league if they appear.
    AS

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 1
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

You know I won't be surprised if Ash loses because he wasn't prepared enough for the league and his Pokémon weren't strong enough.

You know a self insult the writers put in to show that they disliked how things happened, and there wasn't enough battles (for some Pokémon).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You know I won't be surprised if Ash loses because he wasn't prepared enough for the league and his Pokémon weren't strong enough.

You know a self insult the writers put in to show that they disliked how things happened, and there wasn't enough battles (for some Pokémon).
    To make it worse make him lose with oshawott to Virgil's flareon

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    To make it worse make him lose with oshawott to Virgil's flareon
    Flareon shown in anime are different than in-game. And there's nothing wrong with them. This is the second time you've said this.

people on the internet give flareon too much flak for not having flare blitz and just sucking in general, one winning the unova league will make it more respected rather than the butt of all eeveelution jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    people on the internet give flareon too much flak for not having flare blitz and just sucking in general, one winning the unova league will make it more respected rather than the butt of all eeveelution jokes.
    I'm aware of that. But, some people like Flareon (including myself) and from your previous post, it seems like you're one of those people who make jokes about Flareon.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'm aware of that. But, some people like Flareon (including myself) and from your previous post, it seems like you're one of those people who make jokes about Flareon.
    I think the whole thing was Oshawott has never really won or did well against fire type Pokémon when it's super effective against them.

I don't think it was meant as a potshot at Flareon, just Oshawott.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 24th September 2012 at 2:02 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Adding on to this, I did when a majority of my Gen II league battles thanks to my Flareon. I never saw anything wrong with it until I heard people around here say so. I've been able to beat quite a few people with it and might use it in my league team on BW2 in a couple of weeks.

I think Virgil winning the league thanks to Flareon would improve its perception. Though preferably,it is Ash Ketchum who takes this league.

Page 31 of 180 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast