Page 33 of 180 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

I kind of wished annabel could have stuck to games and used raikou/entei.

EDIT hyper coordinator XD
    Last edited by LizardonX; 24th September 2012 at 4:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Yes, I kind of wish that Espeon was the one to take out half of Ash's team when Ash lost to her at first, but I guess Metagross is considered a psuedo legendary?? I hope this Espeon will do well, and will not be the fall guy or anything. I think I will base all of this from the episode that will air, just so I can see which one of these eeveelutions stand out. So far, it seems like Eevee is the star Pokemon lol
    I am kind of mad at that too. Espeon is so cool (rivaling Flareon and Leafeon as my favorite Eeveelution) Espeon's her trump card, and it didn't even get to show everything. It did give Pikachu some trouble, but I would have wanted a bit more.

Eevee does seem like the star. If the victor over Ash is going to be Virgil, I see Eevee taking the win. I don't want a repeat over Ash and Tyson, because that battle was so close, all Pikachu had to do is stand, but then that means they would have to continue battling, and Pikachu didn't have enough energy to do so.

If Ash has to face Virgil at the League, which Eevolutions will he have to face?

I think Eevee (not an Eevolution, though! XD), Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Leafeon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    If Ash has to face Virgil at the League, which Eevolutions will he have to face?

I think Eevee (not an Eevolution, though! XD), Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Leafeon.
    I'm thinking the same. So far, Ash hasn't battled an Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That would have been an awesome choice, but I guess they wanted her to have the psychic theme.

This makes me kind of want to have a battle frontier after the Pokemon League.. or a World Cup, since I think that would happen before the Champion's league imo.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

EDIT hyper coordinator XD
    Anabel still pretty cool without Raikou/Entei !
    Unfortunately, Good character are always left behind while pathetic one get special favor.
    Doesn't Anyone else wondering why a member of a Rescue Team entering the Pokemon League ?
    It would have been super cool if A Evil Trainer enter the Pokemon League and Virgill trying to stop him.
    Unfortunately, This thing happen in anime like Beyblade , Yugioh and other Beast tamer anime!

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'm thinking the same. So far, Ash hasn't battled an Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon.
    When did Ash battle against a Vaporeon? I mean with his own pokemon..
    - Vaporeon: Rental w/Rental Meowth: Loss
    - Jolteon: Rental w/Rental Arbok: Loss, Volkner's Jolteon w/Infernape: Win
    - Flareon: Rental w/Rental Weezing: Win
    - Espeon: Annabel's with Pikachu: Win
    - Umbreon: -
    - Leafeon: -
    - Glaceon: -

So technically speaking, Ash's pokemon have only beaten a Jolteon and Espeon. The other six members of the family have either not been fought by Ash at all, or with rental pokemon. Logically, these six get my preference.

Based on this, I'd want Virgil's league roster to consist of:
    1. Eevee: Support beefer, I can see trouble if it knows Protect, Baton Pass and a decent passing move. It also has Helping Hand, but that is mute outside of doubles.*
    2. Vaporeon, because rental doesn't count as much.
    3. Flareon, because rental doesn't count as much.
    4. Umbreon, I honestly want this one the most.
    5. Leafeon, I'm expecting status moves from this one, and Leaf Blade of course.
    6. Glaceon, general Ice-type moves and support.

*With his Eevee having Helping Hand, which is basically useless outside of doubles/triples, and there being two pokemon present at Virgil's side in the scan, I'm speculating that there's a decent chance of him being battled in double/triple battle format, if we don't get to see Virgil in a fullbattle that is.

First up is the standard auditionary round:
    Auditionary - Vs. Random
    Then speculating on two double battle rounds, or one double, then a triple:
    Top 256 - Vs. Stephan: Has only shown two pokemon yet, and one round of doubles seems a bit measly.
    Top 128 - Vs. Virgil: See above*
    Then two standard battles: 3vs3
    Top 64 - Vs. Kotetsu, has three diverse pokemon, could be a full battle though, and have a random league competitor here.
    Top 32 - Vs. Bianca, why else haven't they bothered giving her more pokemon?
    Then three full battles for Ash:
    Top 16 - Vs. Kotetsu: If there's a league competitor Ash faces in the second 3vs3. If not, then Bianca scoots up to here, and all competitor scoot up a rank: Stephan to 3vs3, Virgil triples.
    Top 8 - Vs. Trip: Duh..
    Top 4 - Vs. Writers troll us with another rival.

Might as well do three versions and make it less cluttered:

Original line of thought:
    - Top 256: Stephan in doubles
    - Top 128: Virgil in triples
    - Top 64: Random in 3 on 3
    - Top 32: Bianca in 3 on 3
    - Top 16: Kotetsu in 6 on 6
    - Top 8: Trip in 6 on 6
    - Top 4: New kid in 6 on 6: Loss.
    Total amount of pokemon-'slots': 29 - Meaning that Ash can use his entire Unova team almost three times, if he doesn't use reserves that is.

Second line of thought: - Condensed the 3on3 round
    - Top 128: Stephan in doubles
    - Top 64: Virgil in doubles/triples
    - Top 32: Kotetsu in 3 on 3
    - Top 16: Bianca in 3 on 3/full battle
    - Top 8: Trip in full battle
    - Top 4: Loss in full battle
    Total amount of pokemon-'slots': 23/26 - Meaning that Ash can use his entire Unova team at least twice, with six returnees if he uses reserves.

In any case, both of these scenario's have better outcomes then the Sinnoh League, which only had 21 'slots' (three 3on3's + two fullbattles = 21), of which only nine went to the Sinnoh group. I want at least double of that to go to the Unova group, and perhaps 6 or so to reserves, if they are coming. And if they are coming, Hoenn better stay out of this, as their own league was the 'largest' in terms of these 'slots', and they had more fights in the Kanto region as well. As in, if Swellow and Sceptile return, I'ma gonna be pissed. More reason for this is, that if there's going to be a filler arc, the reserves can mostly show up there and leave the league for the Unova-team. If Sceptile returns in a filler-arc battle, I'd be less pissed then if it were to appear in the league.

And the six reserves I mentioned being:
    - Charizard: most likely looking at all his merchandise pooping up recently.
    - Torterra: Needs his first win in this form.
    - Muk: Hasn't battled since OS.
    - Totodile: Same as Muk, and it can evolve to complement Quilava and Bayleef.
    - Kingler: Same as Muk and Totodile.
    - Glalie: Hasn't battled since Hoenn League.

Notable mention: Bayleef and Gliscor.
    - Bayleef: She should've been the one to beat that Grumpig in Sinnoh. Snorlax didn't need to be there as it had a win in the Battle Frontier, where Bayleef hasn't seen battle since Harrison. I mentioned Glalie over Bayleef, as I doubt that Ash would pick a team with two waters and two grass-types. Unless they're spread evenly over a few battles. But evenso, it is undeniable that Glalie has gotten the shortstick out of all Hoenn pokemon and therefore needs a redeeming chance. If there are 29 slots, then hell yes, please Ash, make use of Bayleef and Quilava! For all I care even in a triple battle against Virgil, including Totodile/Croconaw! xD
    - Gliscor: Just a confirmation about its whereabouts would be fine enough.
    Last edited by Locormus; 24th September 2012 at 2:34 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

In my opinion, for Unova's Pokemon League, Ash is going to need his old Pokemon; especially if he wants to be at the same level of his previous victories in other leagues. Kanto = 16th, Johto = 8th, Hoenn = 8th, Sinnoh = 4th. If they don't allow Ash to access them, that's a complete stupidity!!

If Ash is not going to use his old Pokemon in this league, I'm afraid he's going to need more "heavy artillery" in his actual team if he wants to be at the same level than in Sinnoh, where he reached 4th place. In my opinion, he will need to evolve more some of his Pokemon. For example:
    + Oshawott - Dewott: I think this Pokemon could evolve in the Team Rocket's arc, because seeing his "beloved" Meloetta in such a dangerous, and not being able to beat the bully Pokemons of Team Rocket, Oshawott evolves to Dewott to increase his power and his chances. Something similar to when Ash's Grovyle evolved to Sceptile, just this time, without losing his attacks.
    + Snivy - Servine: Another suposition, but I think Snivy could evolve in the episode of crossdressing. We don't know much about Snivy's past before Ash captured it, but lot of people says she was abandoned by her previous trainer. Well, maybe it's too coincidence, but it will funny in Snivy's previous trainer appears in this episode as one of Iris' classmates. And there's the reason because Snivy wants to battle against Cinccino. It would be a little just like Tepig-Pignite's episode.
    *NOTE: It would be fun if Ash ends with Servine, Dewott and Pignite; because three of his rivals in the Unova's League has the final evolution of these Pokemon. Bianca has a Emboar, Trip has a Serperior and Kotetsu has a Samurott. And once Ash defeats all of them, his Pokemon would evolve to them; similar to what happen with Ash's Grovyle evolving to Sceptile after defeating Tyson's Sceptile. Or maybe Ash's Grotle evolving to Torterra after learning some tricks from Paul's Torterra. Anything is possible?
    + Palpitoad - Seismitoad: I highly doubt Ash is going to have a Samurott for the time being, but he still needs a powerful Water Pokemon in my opinion. So, in the same way Krabby evolved in the Kanto's League, I think Palpitoad will do the same.

Well, what do you think?

I'd have no problem with Ash using his old Pokémon as long as they were among the likes of Gible, Totodile, Muk or Bayleef.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario Fan View Post
    I want Bianca to win the league.
    I want Ash to be the one to lose to Bianca in the league but winning the whole league is another story. Another girl trainer would be fine with me. But Bianca would make my stomach hurt.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    When did Ash battle against a Vaporeon? I mean with his own pokemon..
    Remember during the Battle Frontier Saga, when the gang reached that pond with a Dragonair that lived inside of it? Well, Ash had a practice battle against the old lady, who ran a fishing shop. She used her Vaporeon against his Corphish. It didn't last long though.

Ha, that's my exact prediction too. If it's limited to 3, then Eevee, Vaporeon and Espeon.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I like that prediction. Has all the Kanto Eeveelutions and one from Johto & Sinnoh.

Honestly, I wonder if Eevee will evolve into a Generation VI Eeveelution during a league battle with Ash.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I hope that Ash gets to hold the torch and light up that flame cup thing, it usually happens at the first episode of the league anyway.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I hope that Ash gets to hold the torch and light up that flame cup thing, it usually happens at the first episode of the league anyway.
    Yeah! I want to see the Reshiram's Fire of Truth (since Unova is quite distant from the other regions probably they don't have a Moltres's flame)!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Yeah! I want to see the Reshiram's Fire of Truth (since Unova is quite distant from the other regions probably they don't have a Moltres's flame)!
    Victini's flame is more likely. Furthermore, it stands for victory.

I find it funny that they keep adding more and more rivals with these really strong type Pokemon, hopefully Ash = to them fighting.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Do you think that Ash's corspish should evolve along side Oshwott

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    If he decides to use his previous pokemon then Corphish might, but I don't Oshawott would.

Electro Ball!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    There are a few Pokemon that I'd like to see evolve before Corphish.

Oh, I just realised that not all of Ash's rivals have met yet and I wondering who's the strongest out of them.

Electro Ball!

Oh, I just realised that not all of Ash's rivals have met yet and I wondering who's the strongest out of them.
    Bianca met Trip. Stephan met Bianca. I don't remember if Stephan and Trip talked before. And no one has met Kotesu yet, and he haven't seen Virgil in his debut yet.
    But, I think Bianca or Stephan has said it to each other before, I'm not sure.

I'm hoping just one of Ash's other pokemon ends up joining him. I'd pick Glalie, just because Ice is one of the few types Ash doesn't have in Unova. Plus, just that one extra powerhouse would be enough to bring him up to speed.

They'll meet each other at the league I assume some how. I'm excited to see how much Bel's improved since we last saw of her, hoping she gets pretty far in the league.
    She and Ash need to have a good battle, it'd be nice if she was in the next series as a more serious rival to Ash but.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I honestly think Bel might be the one who beats Ash. The little caption next to here in that one scan makes it seem like she goes far.....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 33 of 180 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast