Page 41 of 180 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I wonder what is wrong with Ash winning one league. He can lose to the Elite Four or the champion or at least make him a runner up candiadate for the Elite Four. Especially in BW, they have ALOT of time on their hands.
    Maybe they will, I hope so. Since they BW is so random, maybe this will finally be the year.

To me, BW isn't random, unless they make Ash win the league, then I will take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Maybe they will, I hope so. Since they BW is so random, maybe this will finally be the year.
    I refuse to get my hopes up just to be disappointed again. Which is why until proven otherwise I'm gonna assume he loses

It's so obvious he's going to lose to either Kotesu or Virgil. The final match will mostly likely be Pikachu vs Eevee/Riolu/Lucario. I wish the writers would surprise us.

Rival for rival, I can think that for them:
    Trip: The most predictable. I think that this will be a proper full battle. Trip is the main rival in Unova for Ash, has a team of 6 Pokemon already known and is stabilized a threat already in the Junior Cup. Ash wins agains Trip in the Top 16/Top 8.
    Bianca: I think that Ash is fighting her. If it's earlier than Trip Ash will win. If it's later Ash will lose. For Bainca, I expect a 3v3, 4v4, or better yet, a 4 vs 4 Doubles. Unless Trip(sure) or Kotetsu(possibly) fights Bianca, because then I see losing.
    Stephan: I think that is going to be defeat early. I think that Bianca defeats Stephan in a battle seeing that in the other two tournaments, Bianca will defeat Stephan.
    Kotetsu. I think that will be a earlier rival for Ash. I see losing before or after to Bianca in a similar battle. Or Trip would defeat Kotetsu for show his powers.
    Virghil: Introduce just before a league with a gimmick. I think that is the trainer that Ash will defeat in the League. A team that we already know the entire team just scream that he will get really far. I think that Eevee has a lot of possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    It's so obvious he's going to lose to either Kotesu or Virgil. The final match will mostly likely be Pikachu vs Eevee/Riolu/Lucario. I wish the writers would surprise us.
    This wouldn't be the first time Ash loses too a basic stage Pokemon too!

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    This wouldn't be the first time Ash loses too a basic stage Pokemon too!
    That's why. Pikachu was so close of beating Meowth. Sucks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I wonder what is wrong with Ash winning one league. He can lose to the Elite Four or the champion or at least make him a runner up candiadate for the Elite Four. Especially in BW, they have ALOT of time on their hands.
    It's does something good for Ash .
    Thats the problem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Maybe Trip loses to N in round 1 and the Serperior VS Pikachu image is just a fantasy
    I love your imagination. It would be nice for N come in disguise and sweep the league. Better than him losing to an Eevee or any of it's minions.

My ideal battle ever!

I would love to see people's reactions if Trip wins the League XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I would love to see people's reactions if Trip wins the League XD
    Everyone would probably be ragequitting. And very hardly at that too. :P *I kinda wanna see Trip win the league, but who knows what'll happen :P
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I know Vodor is cheering for Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I will enjoy watching Ash win the league with only his Unova team. People need to stop it with their fan-made "rules" and, "bias" about Ash having to use older pokemon or having to have lots of evo's.
    I can't imagine something more undeserved and disappointing.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I can't imagine something more undeserved and disappointing.
    Ash winning a League full of third stages with a Pichu, a Pidove, an Oshawott, a Tepig, a Snivy, a Scraggy, a Sewaddle, a Tympole, a Roggenrolla and a Sandile. XD

Or maybe that could be considered bad**s?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Ash needs at least two more evo's if he even wants to touch Trip. Serperior alone will probably take out three pokemon of his...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ash needs at least two more evo's if he even wants to touch Trip. Serperior alone will probably take out three pokemon of his...
    Didn't Drapion take out Staraptor, Buizel, and Torterra in Ash and Paul's league battle? That's three, and Ash still won...

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He needs nothing of the sort. He will beat Serperior with his current squad if thats what the writers want.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Didn't Drapion take out Staraptor, Buizel, and Torterra in Ash and Paul's league battle? That's three, and Ash still won...
    That Drapion was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Ya and everyone was practically fully evolved in that battle and he barely won. Seriously Ash isn't smart enough to only use his strongest against Trip. Two of the pokemon he is most likely gonna use against Trip is Snivy/Mijumaru and Scraggy since he has to prove himself or some ******** like that. Pikachu and Pignite are guaranteed so that leaves two spots for reserves. This battle is gonna be crappy and totally one sided with either the Rat or one of the starters getting more then one win and more then one pokemon being a total fall guy.

Ash needs evo's if this battle against Trip is gonna be half decent.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well most likely Ash would be using Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Unfezant against Trip. Thats because those are the only pokemons Ash has used against Trip until now.

The question is who would be the 6th one. Ash has never used his other 5 pokemons against him. My guess is that Ash would be most likely using Krookodile or Scraggy (has more chance) in the 6th spot.

I believe that the reason why the main team doesn't have many evolutions is because the writers want to showcase through Ash to Trip that basics aren't always necessary in pokemon battle.

Trip has said to Ash multiple times in the series that it is a basic thing for a trainer to increase there pokemons strength and evolve them. Sadly the writers are obviously going to contradict this and make Ash use a team of mostly unevolved pokemons against Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well most likely Ash would be using Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Unfezant against Trip. Thats because those are the only pokemons Ash has used against Trip until now.

The question is who would be the 6th one. Ash has never used his other 5 pokemons against him. My guess is that Ash would be most likely using Krookodile or Scraggy (has more chance) in the 6th spot.

I believe that the reason why the main team doesn't have many evolutions is because the writers want to showcase through Ash to Trip that basics aren't always necessary in pokemon battle.

Trip has said to Ash multiple times in the series that it is a basic thing for a trainer to increase there pokemons strength and evolve them. Sadly the writers are obviously going to contradict this and make Ash use a team of mostly unevolved pokemons against Trip.
    Ya and make the battle full of DEM ********. Unfezant better get more then one win if this shiz happens.....

LOL @ people thinking Ash can't win the league.

Ash just took out an all-powerful Dragonite at the Junior Cup...with ONE Pokemon. Remember how back in Orange league it took Ash 4 Pokemon to take out a Dragonite?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    LOL @ people thinking Ash can't win the league.

Ash just took out an all-powerful Dragonite at the Junior Cup...with ONE Pokemon. Remember how back in Orange league it took Ash 4 Pokemon to take out a Dragonite?
    So you mean defeating a rampaging Dragonite is on the same level as defeating a properly trained in control Dragonite. Also the way it was, even Trip would have defeated Dragonite.

And do you really think the writers would make Ash win a league before taking him to the Top 2 spot.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 26th September 2012 at 11:25 PM.

I have a question for you guys.

What was something in each League that caused less screentime for the battles?

Team Rocket has caused so much less screentime for the League battles, and since this is the first series where Team Rocket as been shown not to be comic relief, are you expecting much better handled battles at the Unova League? I'm pretty excited to find out.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

I think Ash has a good chance to win the Unova League, if he uses some of his previous pokemon, doesn't get too friendly with his rivals and no legendaries seen.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 41 of 180 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast