Page 61 of 180 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

I just think Pikachu will be the one to take Serperior down, its more of a rivalry for the Pokemon as well and its cool.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I hope it's Pikachu as well. He has done really well in Unova so far so him beating Serperior would be icing on the cake.

To be honest, I never saw a rivalry between Pikachu and Snivy/Servine. I never saw one with it between Ash's Snivy either. Snivy and Servine just glared at each other while Ash and Trip were talking during their thrid battle. Glaring could be a sign of a rivalry, but I don't want be too bias to Snivy.

so wait i saw a pic of of seperior vs pikachu ! is it league?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    so wait i saw a pic of of seperior vs pikachu ! is it league?
    yea its the league but we don't know when In the league or even who's battling for certain

I hope Oshawott->Dewott takes him out :3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I hope Oshawott->Dewott takes him out :3
    That'd be crash if ti happened . I hope dewott learns Fury cutter or blizzard/ice beam if it happens
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    yea its the league but we don't know when In the league or even who's battling for certain
    Perhaps it's another trainer's Pikachu?

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    Perhaps it's another trainer's Pikachu?
    Well Best Wishes loves screwing with its fans so I wouldn't be shocked if that was the caseXD
    Hopefully its Ash's though HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I don't think Pikachu will take out Serperior seeing as the scan shows Serperior landing a direct hit on Pikachu.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I do hope the picture we saw wasnt ash vs trip
    or it can be ashs snivy who evolves in the ciccino episode then evolves in this episode

Doesn't matter that Serperior hits him directly! Pikachu can take ****! And many people speculated it will activate Static while get hit!

I think Pikachu will take out Serperior as well! And It hasn't to be as Trip's last Poke, I see it more like Trip's first, and with plenty Powerhouses to follow it!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well Best Wishes loves screwing with its fans so I wouldn't be shocked if that was the caseXD
    Hopefully its Ash's though HA.
    Might create some tension if Trip's Serperior managed to easily go through another trainer's Pikachu.

It would be pretty cool if the Unova League showcased Rotation and Triple battles in the earlier stages. Imagine Ash using Palpitoad, Pignite and Leavanny (cuz of the G-F-W and so it isn't only starters) I can see a Hydro Pump/Leaf Storm (if only...)Energy Ball/ Flamethrower combo

Triple battles are a possibility but I'm not sure how they would do rotation battles

Triple battles are a possibility but I'm not sure how they would do rotation battles
    I was thinking there would be two Pokemon outside of the field and one Pokemon inside it and the trainer would be either able to rotate whenever he wanted or he could be able to rotate an X number of times

so basically a normal 3v3 except all the pokemon are known beforehand

so basically a normal 3v3 except all the pokemon are known beforehand
    yeah really, I don't know how it could be so innovator. Maybe they could add more rules to make it newer but I don't know what differences there would be

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    yeah really, I don't know how it could be so innovator. Maybe they could add more rules to make it newer but I don't know what differences there would be
    which is why I believe rotations will not be implimented and we may just get double/triple round. I'm confident we will get one or the other due to Virgils Eevee

which is why I believe rotations will not be implimented and we may just get double/triple round. I'm confident we will get one or the other due to Virgils Eevee
    Yeah at least triple battle. I would still like to see a Rotation Battle though, maybe after the league. It would have been cool if the next episode about Snivy was a Rotation Battle but it clearly isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Why does only Pignite deserve revenge? Pikachu and Snivy lost to Serperior too.
    Yeah but everyone can't beat Serperior at the same time. So it only has to be one.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Yeah but everyone can't beat Serperior at the same time. So it only has to be one.
    I know. He just made it seem that only Pignite deserves to defeat Serperior. Even though I want Snivy to do it, Pikachu might be the one to defeat Serperior. He lost to Serperior twice, but saying that makes me remember Paul's Electivire. But, that's a different region, so it will most likely be different.

Pikachu is the one with something to prove to Trip.. only Pikachu. It was him that lost to Trip's untrained Snivy at the beginning and he should be the one to prove that he is and always has been superior to Serperior after all.

Pignite and Snivy in no way need 'revenge'.. All they did was lose a random battle, that's it. There wasn't a handicap or anything like there was with Pikachu vs Snivy, therefore they have nothing to prove.

Trip did comment saying Ash should have evolved his Snivy, and Ash refused to evolve his Pokemon only to become stronger. So that's the thing with Snivy, but now that Trip is somehow changed, that may not exist anymore.

I know. He just made it seem that only Pignite deserves to defeat Serperior. Even though I want Snivy to do it, Pikachu might be the one to defeat Serperior. He lost to Serperior twice, but saying that makes me remember Paul's Electivire. But, that's a different region, so it will most likely be different.

I think its idiotic if Snivy beats it and at this point I really hope its Pikachu basicly because from a story standpoint he is the one that makes most ense and he has now gone full power again.

Trip did comment saying Ash should have evolved his Snivy, and Ash refused to evolve his Pokemon only to become stronger. So that's the thing with Snivy, but now that Trip is somehow changed, that may not exist anymore.
    He didnt refuse anything when was the episode when Satoshi told any of his pokemon not to evolve? infact where is the Snivy one you just mentioned.

Don't make arguments up.

Page 61 of 180 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast