Page 63 of 180 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I meant cuz we saw Pikachu and Serperier battling already lol.

The saur is Bulbasaur -_-....
    Ohh lol, sure why not totodile needs the screen time more though.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Ohh lol, sure why not totodile needs the screen time more though.
    Maybe he can take out Bel's Cinccino lol...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I want Totodile to go to Feraligatr level and destroy Bel's Emboar!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I don't get this obsession with his older pokemon being in the league. Especially when most of his Unova team are in need of decent battles.

Let his older pokemon be in the filler but not the league

it's not an obsession! it's an IF they appear what i would love to happen! i didn't excpect previous pokes to appear last gen LEAGUE but they did and had a good focus!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    it's not an obsession! it's an IF they appear what i would love to happen! i didn't excpect previous pokes to appear last gen LEAGUE but they did and had a good focus!
    I was not referring to you but to the forums in general. His older pokes are great and everything but I think they need to keep the heck away from the unova league

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I was not referring to you but to the forums in general. His older pokes are great and everything but I think they need to keep the heck away from the unova league
    It's a fact that fully evolved pokemon are more enjoying to watch "battle wise", and most of his fully evolved pokemon are oaked or can be called upon, the only pokemon ash currently has that would put up an interesting battle is krokodile and maybe pignite. "unfeazant if it's an aerial battle"
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

It's a fact that fully evolved pokemon are more enjoying to watch "battle wise", and most of his fully evolved pokemon are oaked or can be called upon, the only pokemon ash currently has that would put up an interesting battle is krokodile and maybe pignite. "unfeazant if it's an aerial battle"
    wrong. It is your OPINION that it is more enjoyable watching fully evolved pokemon battle. Not everyone agrees with that

It does not matter if they are unevolved for most of them. The point is his Unova Team, that is final until we are proven wrong. This is their time to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    wrong. It is your OPINION that it is more enjoyable watching fully evolved pokemon battle. Not everyone agrees with that
    Ohh dear god, so you're saying an oshawott vs pansage battle would be just as good as for example, infernape vs lucario? really.. 'personality wise unevolved pokemon are usually more enjoying" but battle wise.. LOL NO

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    It does not matter if they are unevolved for most of them. The point is his Unova Team, that is final until we are proven wrong. This is their time to shine.
    They can shine when ash vs trip, but elsewhere should belong to ash's reserves.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Am I the only one who don't want the return of Ash's old Pokémon ?
    Seriously, his Unova Pokémon needs to battle, and they must learn something against big rivals like league challengers, that's my opinion. The old ones have their time, now it's Unova team turn.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 8th October 2012 at 2:15 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Ohh dear god, so you're saying an oshawott vs pansage battle would be just as good as for example, infernape vs lucario? really.. 'personality wise unevolved pokemon are usually more enjoying" but battle wise.. LOL NO

We won't see them appear here. If they do you'll be VERY HAPPY to see them lose in the finals without wins.

Oh Pansage vs Oshawott? Heh....I am pretty sure you're one of those people who love seeing Gible defeating a Shuckle and Dusknoir and Buizel tieing with Lucario.........whatever. I am pretty sure you loved Torterra vs everything not named Team Rocket. (rolls eyes.)

Ash's Unova team is getting the league because it is easier for the writers and animators to show them. The Pokemon at Professor Oak will appear a) somewhere maybe in the Elite Four IF Ash gets there b) A battle frontier 2.0 or c) a cameo with someone's Pokemon not Ash's
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Seriously, his Unova Pokémon needs to battle, and they must learn something against big rivals like league challengers, that's my opinion. They have they're time, now it's Unova team turn.
    tout not the only one. The oaked reserves can have the filler but they should keep out of the Unova League. When you can count on one hand the number of battles half his Unova team has been in then they definitely need the league to shine

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Seriously, his Unova Pokémon needs to battle, and they must learn something against big rivals like league challengers, that's my opinion. The old ones have their time, now it's Unova team turn.
    Nope the league team is for the Unova team alone. People are placing their expections way too high with Ash's oaked reserves.
    Ash's Unova team is getting the league because it is easier for the writers and animators to show them.

I explained some theories of their possible return:

The Pokemon at Professor Oak will appear a) somewhere maybe in the Elite Four IF Ash gets there b) A battle frontier 2.0 or c) a cameo with someone's Pokemon not Ash's

IF Ash uses his old Pokemon during the league I hope he only uses his neglected ones, like Muk and Glalie. Then he can use his powerhouses during a filler arc.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Nope the league team is for the Unova team alone. People are placing their expections way too high with Ash's oaked reserves.
    Ash's Unova team is getting the league because it is easier for the writers and animators to show them.

I explained some theories of their possible return:

The Pokemon at Professor Oak will appear a) somewhere maybe in the Elite Four IF Ash gets there b) A battle frontier 2.0 or c) a cameo with someone's Pokemon not Ash's
    Uhmm, who are you to judge what is happening and what isn't, i'm pretty sure there isn't any proof that the league is just for his unova pokemon, so stop making the assumption that it is, if you find some proof to prove otherwise then go ahead, but for now you should quit it, because your just speculating also.

SHABAM
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Uhmm, who are you to judge what is happening and what isn't, i'm pretty sure there isn't any proof that the league is just for his unova pokemon, so stop making the assumption that it is, if you find some proof to prove otherwise then go ahead, but for now you should quit it, because your just speculating also.

SHABAM
    Just like there is not any proof there going to be any of OAKED reserves in the league. BAM.

Do you really think BW writers are going to add any Oaked reserves in the league? It seems easier to animate the current team now and not think about adding in any old Pokemon in there.

They'll appear later. It seems like People are placing their expectations too high for this series.
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 8th October 2012 at 3:00 PM.

Just like there is not any proof there going to be any of OAKED reserves in the league.
    Ash's oaked reserves have appeared in the opening meaning i have more proof then you.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Dayumn, the arrogance. That's still your opinion, don't state it as a fact.
    For me it doesn't matter whether the Poke's evolved or not, as long as I like it. Oshawott's battle could easily be just as good depending on how they handle it.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Dayumn, the arrogance. That's still your opinion, don't state it as a fact.
    For me it doesn't matter whether the Poke's evolved or not, as long as I like it. Oshawott's battle could easily be just as good depending how they handle it.
    Yes because ash's second weakest pokemon would put up a good battle...

I really hope that oshawott turns into a dewott, i don't care if he looks like buizel, just do it.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Ash's oaked reserves have appeared in the opening meaning i have more proof then you.
    You are REALLY going to trust the opening as your proof? Whatever your proof.................

You are REALLY going to trust the opening as your proof? Whatever your proof.................
    More proof then what you have, and last time ash's oaked reserves appeared in the opening, they all appeared.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Yes because ash's second weakest pokemon would put up a good battle...

I really hope that oshawott turns into a dewott, i don't care if he looks like buizel, just do it.
    Oshawott is not that weak and Dewott is a otter, Buizel is a Weasel.

And also, the opening has nothing to do with Ash using them in the league, stop stating your opiniion as fact.
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 8th October 2012 at 3:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Oshawott is not that weak and Dewott is a otter, Buizel is a Weasel.
    Design wise they look the same, and yeahh he actually is, only slightly ahead of scraggy.
    Snivy - stronger
    pignite - stronger
    krokodile - stronger
    Pikachu - obviously stronger
    unfeazant - stronger despite no battle experience
    Boldore - same as unfeazant
    leavanny - stronger

I think that's ash's entire team..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Design wise they look the same, and yeahh he actually is, only slightly ahead of scraggy.
    Snivy - stronger
    pignite - stronger
    krokodile - stronger
    Pikachu - obviously stronger
    unfeazant - stronger despite no battle experience
    Boldore - same as unfeazant
    leavanny - stronger

I think that's ash's entire team..
    How are both Oshawott and Palpatoad weak. And again, your stating your opinion as fact, something I do by accident.

Page 63 of 180 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast