Page 64 of 180 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

That's still no reason why Oshawott coudn't put up an entertaining fight you know. Him being "weak" would only matter if his opponent was really strong.

EDIT: lol I think he purposely left out Mofotoad. Dat trolling.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I honestly forget about him, i swear... LOL

anyways oshawott is still ash's second weakest pokemon, he must evolve, atleast piplup was cute so dawn didn't need to evolve him, plus contests weren't about strength,
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    That's still no reason why Oshawott coudn't put up an entertaining fight you know. Him being "weak" would only matter if his opponent was really strong.

EDIT: lol I think he purposely left out Mofotoad. Dat trolling.
    Now I wish Ash caught Meloetta and used Oshawott, might not prove much, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I honestly forget about him, i swear... LOL

anyways oshawott is still ash's second weakest pokemon, he must evolve, atleast piplup was cute so dawn didn't need to evolve him, plus contests weren't about strength,
    Oshawott is not Ash's weakest pokemon and he doesn't need to evolve either, Ash's Unova team is perfectly fine the way they is. Ash will not be using any of his old pokemon for the Unova League people need to get over it.

Also P.o.k.e.m.o.n stop stating your opinions as facts, because you do this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Oshawott is not Ash's weakest pokemon and he doesn't need to evolve either, Ash's Unova team is perfectly fine the way they is. Ash will not be using any of his old pokemon for the Unova League people need to get over it.

Also P.o.k.e.m.o.n stop stating your opinions as facts, because you do this all the time.
    What do you call that then, anyways i'm not bothering with you, because well i don't want to rip my hair out.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

More proof then what you have, and last time ash's oaked reserves appeared in the opening, they all appeared.
    If you want to believe an opening as your proof in this unpredictable and rushed series fine be my guest. Just don't place your expectations too high.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

so do you. Your stating opinion as fact. there's no proof either way on whether ash is using his reserves or not

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so do you. Your stating opinion as fact. there's no proof either way on whether ash is using his reserves or not
    Your right i don't have any proof on wether or not Ash will used his old pokemon at Oak's Lab.

Overall there is no solid proof of who is going to be used in the league except those 5 trainers......
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Your right i don't have any proof on wether or not Ash will used his old pokemon at Oak's Lab.
    Good now quit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Overall there is no solid proof of who is going to be used in the league except those 5 trainers......
    I know, so i wish people would stop claiming that the league is just for ash's unova pokemon, "yes they deserve a league to shine" there just isn't any proof it will happen.
    And we do know ash's reserves will be used at somepoint, it might be the league or it might be somewhere else.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

What do you call that then, anyways i'm not bothering with you, because well i don't want to rip my hair out.
    Fine believe whatever you want, but i wouldn't get my hopes if i was you.

Anyone ever think that Cheren could be the one to defeat Ash?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Anyone ever think that Cheren could be the one to defeat Ash?
    Would be about as likely as ash winning the league.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Would be about as likely as ash winning the league.
    Not really, seeing as he's the only Gym Leader we have yet to see.

I could imagine his team being:
    Stoutland
    Haxorus
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    Swoobat

Stoutland
    Haxorus
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    Swoobat
    Isn't he a normal type gym leader. :|
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Isn't he a normal type gym leader. :|
    Yeah, but I'm thinking that if he's going to battle in the league he'd use a team of all types.

Yeah, but I'm thinking that if he's going to battle in the league he'd use a team of all types.
    Why would a gym leader be in a league?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Stoutland
    Haxorus
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    Swoobat
    Why would he have the three monkeys. He might as well just import from PWT ya know
    Stountland, Watchdog, Tauros, Castform (lul),Porygon-Z and *insert las slot I forgot*

But I don't want reserves, as much as I love Torterra ans Buizel. I want them to have this league for the Unova players. Especially reserves like Leavanny and toad. Seriously? 6 episodes for the toad? That's less than Joy's Audino, according to what someone posted on the other thread, but I agree. Joy's Audino appears every time they visit a centre ._.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Why would he have the three monkeys. He might as well just import from PWT ya know
    Stountland, Watchdog, Tauros, Castform (lul),Porygon-Z and *insert las slot I forgot*

But I don't want reserves, as much as I love Torterra ans Buizel. I want them to have this league for the Unova players. Especially reserves like Leavanny and toad. Seriously? 6 episodes for the toad? That's less than Joy's Audino, according to what someone posted on the other thread, but I agree. Joy's Audino appears every time they visit a centre ._.
    Already said why, but the monkeys are there since in BW1 he always has one of the monkeys on his team. This is pretty much just a wish though, since the only current rival I can see beating Ash is Trip, and we all know how that battle is going to turn out.

Already said why, but the monkeys are there since in BW1 he always has one of the monkeys on his team. This is pretty much just a wish though, since the only current rival I can see beating Ash is Trip, and we all know how that battle is going to turn out.
    Hehe nah, 80% he'll beat Trip.

I hope he gets beaten by Bianca. She has wayyyyy to little wins

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

If he was there he would probably have a starter and one of the monkeys. Then a couple of normal types then 1 or 2 from his BW1 team like Liepard or Gigalith

Oh this is rich coming from ther guy who attacks anybody who wants one of Ash's pokemon to evolve -_-.

In terms of pokemon strength I would put it like this:

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavanny
    Unfezant
    Snivy
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Mijumaru
    Scraggy
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

We really don't even know for sure how their battle will turn out. We only know bits and pieces. I know there is an image of Serperior and Pikachu battling but we don't if that is before or in the league or whether Pikachu beats the snake hose or not. And anywho, I'd rather another Pokemon win the battle. I'm tired of Pikachu. Yet whenever it goes to another region, it's like it should ahve just been in a pokeball. Mascot or not.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh this is rich coming from ther guy who attacks anybody who wants one of Ash's pokemon to evolve -_-.

In terms of pokemon strength I would put it like this:

Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavanny
    Unfezant
    Snivy
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Mijumaru
    Scraggy
    I would put Kenhallow below Tsutarja, Gamagaru and Gantoru.

Waruvial
    Pikachu
    Chaoboo
    Hahakomori
    Tsutarja
    Gamagaru
    Gantoru
    Kenhallow
    Mijumaru
    Zuruggu

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I would put Kenhallow below Tsutarja, Gamagaru and Gantoru.

Waruvial
    Pikachu
    Chaoboo
    Hahakomori
    Tsutarja
    Gamagaru
    Gantoru
    Kenhallow
    Mijumaru
    Zuruggu
    No way in hell lol. Pidove pretty much beat Snivy so Unfezant should be able to. Also while Palpitoad has been shown to be quite powerful, it hasn't apeared a lot and I think Unfezant is starting to prove herself. Boldore just one of those pokemon that's not all that strong but at the same time he's not weak either.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 8th October 2012 at 9:11 PM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 64 of 180 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast