Page 64 of 180 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    That's still no reason why Oshawott coudn't put up an entertaining fight you know. Him being "weak" would only matter if his opponent was really strong.

    EDIT: lol I think he purposely left out Mofotoad. Dat trolling.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

    Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

  2. #1577
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    I honestly forget about him, i swear... LOL

    anyways oshawott is still ash's second weakest pokemon, he must evolve, atleast piplup was cute so dawn didn't need to evolve him, plus contests weren't about strength,
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    That's still no reason why Oshawott coudn't put up an entertaining fight you know. Him being "weak" would only matter if his opponent was really strong.

    EDIT: lol I think he purposely left out Mofotoad. Dat trolling.
    Now I wish Ash caught Meloetta and used Oshawott, might not prove much, but still.

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    I honestly forget about him, i swear... LOL

    anyways oshawott is still ash's second weakest pokemon, he must evolve, atleast piplup was cute so dawn didn't need to evolve him, plus contests weren't about strength,
    Oshawott is not Ash's weakest pokemon and he doesn't need to evolve either, Ash's Unova team is perfectly fine the way they is. Ash will not be using any of his old pokemon for the Unova League people need to get over it.

    Also P.o.k.e.m.o.n stop stating your opinions as facts, because you do this all the time.

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Oshawott is not Ash's weakest pokemon and he doesn't need to evolve either, Ash's Unova team is perfectly fine the way they is. Ash will not be using any of his old pokemon for the Unova League people need to get over it.

    Also P.o.k.e.m.o.n stop stating your opinions as facts, because you do this all the time.
    What do you call that then, anyways i'm not bothering with you, because well i don't want to rip my hair out.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    More proof then what you have, and last time ash's oaked reserves appeared in the opening, they all appeared.
    If you want to believe an opening as your proof in this unpredictable and rushed series fine be my guest. Just don't place your expectations too high.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Oshawott is not Ash's weakest pokemon and he doesn't need to evolve either, Ash's Unova team is perfectly fine the way they is. Ash will not be using any of his old pokemon for the Unova League people need to get over it.

    Also P.o.k.e.m.o.n stop stating your opinions as facts, because you do this all the time.
    so do you. Your stating opinion as fact. there's no proof either way on whether ash is using his reserves or not

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so do you. Your stating opinion as fact. there's no proof either way on whether ash is using his reserves or not
    Your right i don't have any proof on wether or not Ash will used his old pokemon at Oak's Lab.

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Overall there is no solid proof of who is going to be used in the league except those 5 trainers......
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Your right i don't have any proof on wether or not Ash will used his old pokemon at Oak's Lab.
    Good now quit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Overall there is no solid proof of who is going to be used in the league except those 5 trainers......
    I know, so i wish people would stop claiming that the league is just for ash's unova pokemon, "yes they deserve a league to shine" there just isn't any proof it will happen.
    And we do know ash's reserves will be used at somepoint, it might be the league or it might be somewhere else.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    What do you call that then, anyways i'm not bothering with you, because well i don't want to rip my hair out.
    Fine believe whatever you want, but i wouldn't get my hopes if i was you.

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Anyone ever think that Cheren could be the one to defeat Ash?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Anyone ever think that Cheren could be the one to defeat Ash?
    Would be about as likely as ash winning the league.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Would be about as likely as ash winning the league.
    Not really, seeing as he's the only Gym Leader we have yet to see.

    I could imagine his team being:
    Stoutland
    Haxorus
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    Swoobat
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Not really, seeing as he's the only Gym Leader we have yet to see.

    I could imagine his team being:
    Stoutland
    Haxorus
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    Swoobat
    Isn't he a normal type gym leader. :|
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  16. #1591
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Isn't he a normal type gym leader. :|
    Yeah, but I'm thinking that if he's going to battle in the league he'd use a team of all types.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  17. #1592
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Yeah, but I'm thinking that if he's going to battle in the league he'd use a team of all types.
    Why would a gym leader be in a league?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  18. #1593
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Not really, seeing as he's the only Gym Leader we have yet to see.

    I could imagine his team being:
    Stoutland
    Haxorus
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    Swoobat
    Why would he have the three monkeys. He might as well just import from PWT ya know
    Stountland, Watchdog, Tauros, Castform (lul),Porygon-Z and *insert las slot I forgot*

    But I don't want reserves, as much as I love Torterra ans Buizel. I want them to have this league for the Unova players. Especially reserves like Leavanny and toad. Seriously? 6 episodes for the toad? That's less than Joy's Audino, according to what someone posted on the other thread, but I agree. Joy's Audino appears every time they visit a centre ._.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  19. #1594
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Why would he have the three monkeys. He might as well just import from PWT ya know
    Stountland, Watchdog, Tauros, Castform (lul),Porygon-Z and *insert las slot I forgot*

    But I don't want reserves, as much as I love Torterra ans Buizel. I want them to have this league for the Unova players. Especially reserves like Leavanny and toad. Seriously? 6 episodes for the toad? That's less than Joy's Audino, according to what someone posted on the other thread, but I agree. Joy's Audino appears every time they visit a centre ._.
    Already said why, but the monkeys are there since in BW1 he always has one of the monkeys on his team. This is pretty much just a wish though, since the only current rival I can see beating Ash is Trip, and we all know how that battle is going to turn out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  20. #1595
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Already said why, but the monkeys are there since in BW1 he always has one of the monkeys on his team. This is pretty much just a wish though, since the only current rival I can see beating Ash is Trip, and we all know how that battle is going to turn out.
    Hehe nah, 80% he'll beat Trip.

    I hope he gets beaten by Bianca. She has wayyyyy to little wins

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  21. #1596
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Already said why, but the monkeys are there since in BW1 he always has one of the monkeys on his team. This is pretty much just a wish though, since the only current rival I can see beating Ash is Trip, and we all know how that battle is going to turn out.
    If he was there he would probably have a starter and one of the monkeys. Then a couple of normal types then 1 or 2 from his BW1 team like Liepard or Gigalith

  22. #1597
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sereb devil View Post
    Oshawott is not Ash's weakest pokemon and he doesn't need to evolve either, Ash's Unova team is perfectly fine the way they is. Ash will not be using any of his old pokemon for the Unova League people need to get over it.

    Also P.o.k.e.m.o.n stop stating your opinions as facts, because you do this all the time.
    Oh this is rich coming from ther guy who attacks anybody who wants one of Ash's pokemon to evolve -_-.

    In terms of pokemon strength I would put it like this:

    Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavanny
    Unfezant
    Snivy
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Mijumaru
    Scraggy
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  23. #1598
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Already said why, but the monkeys are there since in BW1 he always has one of the monkeys on his team. This is pretty much just a wish though, since the only current rival I can see beating Ash is Trip, and we all know how that battle is going to turn out.
    We really don't even know for sure how their battle will turn out. We only know bits and pieces. I know there is an image of Serperior and Pikachu battling but we don't if that is before or in the league or whether Pikachu beats the snake hose or not. And anywho, I'd rather another Pokemon win the battle. I'm tired of Pikachu. Yet whenever it goes to another region, it's like it should ahve just been in a pokeball. Mascot or not.

    My ideal battle ever!

  24. #1599
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh this is rich coming from ther guy who attacks anybody who wants one of Ash's pokemon to evolve -_-.

    In terms of pokemon strength I would put it like this:

    Krookodile
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Leavanny
    Unfezant
    Snivy
    Palpitoad
    Boldore
    Mijumaru
    Scraggy
    I would put Kenhallow below Tsutarja, Gamagaru and Gantoru.

    Waruvial
    Pikachu
    Chaoboo
    Hahakomori
    Tsutarja
    Gamagaru
    Gantoru
    Kenhallow
    Mijumaru
    Zuruggu

  25. #1600
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I would put Kenhallow below Tsutarja, Gamagaru and Gantoru.

    Waruvial
    Pikachu
    Chaoboo
    Hahakomori
    Tsutarja
    Gamagaru
    Gantoru
    Kenhallow
    Mijumaru
    Zuruggu
    No way in hell lol. Pidove pretty much beat Snivy so Unfezant should be able to. Also while Palpitoad has been shown to be quite powerful, it hasn't apeared a lot and I think Unfezant is starting to prove herself. Boldore just one of those pokemon that's not all that strong but at the same time he's not weak either.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 8th October 2012 at 9:11 PM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 64 of 180 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •