Page 71 of 180 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    If Ash does use his older pokemon ( IF) then there ain't no reason for him to lose this thing.

If he uses his Unova pokemon only then yeah it's a toss up situation.
    Of course he could still lose if his older pokemon are used. It's not like there invincible

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    If Ash does use his older pokemon ( IF) then there ain't no reason for him to lose this thing.

If he uses his Unova pokemon only then yeah it's a toss up situation.
    That is the problem. They CAN make him lose with his strongest Pokemon for no reason.

Heck they diminished Ash's Skill and Dawn's Pokemon power so what will do with Ash's entire team there?

Make them lose to a team of eevees? Make them lose to a Ash 2.0? or struggles to win the entire league barely from a rookie and his snake?

If he uses his entire team, he should swept with no trouble. But that may happen..... since they do not like Ash winning with ease but allow others to do so.

If he wins with his Unova team alone or makes it to the Top 2, that will be fine. He can use the Oaked reserves in the Elite Four.

Hence the Oaked reserves for their power and our sanity should remain away from the league and show everyone that if he can win the league with his new team, imagine what his older pokemon can do.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    That is the problem. They CAN make him lose with his strongest Pokemon for no reason.

Heck they diminished Ash's Skill and Dawn's Pokemon power so what will do with Ash's entire team there?

Make them lose to a team of eevees? Make them lose to a Ash 2.0? or struggles to win the entire league barely from a rookie and his snake?

If he uses his entire team, he should swept with no trouble. But that may happen..... since they do not like Ash winning with ease but allow others to do so.

If he wins with his Unova team alone or makes it to the Top 2, that will be fine. He can use the Oaked reserves in the Elite Four.

Hence the Oaked reserves for their power and our sanity should remain away from the league and show everyone that if he can win the league with his new team, imagine what his older pokemon can do.
    Is it even possible to get his older Pokemon to Unova in the first place? Since we have no clue, saying that his other pokemon should sweep the league won't be any good. Besides, who's to say that the writers won't reset their strengths as well as they did Pikachu's? If they don't want him to win a league, then they'll find some bs way to make him lose. Charizard or not.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Is it even possible to get his older Pokemon to Unova in the first place? Since we have no clue, saying that his other pokemon should sweep the league won't be any good. Besides, who's to say that the writers won't reset their strengths as well as they did Pikachu's? If they don't want him to win a league, then they'll find some bs way to make him lose. Charizard or not.

No one is being resetted, and no one has proof of a reset. This isn't the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    No one is being resetted, and no one has proof of a reset. This isn't the games.
    I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the one who keeps thinking that just because old pokemon will show up that it's guarantee that ash will win the league or not. They are not escape goats.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It is not impossible for Ash's older Pokemon to return but it is very unlikely that it will happen. Yes even with his older Pokemon he may not win the league and that will anger a lot of people.

Odd theory that Ash's Oaked reserves are not called upon all the time because they are so powerful that they are capable of demolishing anything in their paths unless they face a well developed, strong and experienced trainer or a mysterious guy with legendaries. Also they must be training on Professor Oak's lab so they are getting stronger.

Yeah and in the past they were all deemed powerful even on their bad days.

However many people place their expectations a little too high for them to reach with a 10 ft ladder.

Unova has not been consistent with anybody's strength. They will be powerful one day and be horrible the next and I believe Ash's powerful reserves (UNLESS Ash is winning the league) is no exception to this if they set foot in Unova.

Hence leave it to the Unova Team alone. If they win the league Yah! If they don't they will not penalized harshly as Ash losing with Charizard to an average trainer.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

I hope the battles in the League have upped quality compared to the rest of the saga. It'll make it a bit more interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ling ling porridge View Post
    The writers have to showcase Trip, Bianca, Virgil, Stephan and Ash. Expect a lot of pokemon to get one shotted.
    I'm not completely ruling that out especially since compared to DP where Ash had 4-ish rivals. Here, he has 5. One of the rivals might eliminate the other however (Bianca taking out Stephan for example), but I hope the battles that we do see aren't OHKO-fest like we saw in Ash vs Gary.

I know that Ash can do better in the Unova League than he done with his previous league. After all the experiences since Kanto days,finished at the Top 4 in Sinnoh League,and everything else he been through in Unova so far, he just got to crush Trip at least, and win the Unova League. If Ash loses to that arrogant guy again, then I will be so upset that I consider this as the worst saga ever.
    Last edited by Shego; 11th October 2012 at 8:59 PM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

I agree lol. The way Golem was ko'd was comical :/
    Gary could have just hacked himself a golem but accidentally set pokegen to level 5 instead of 50 or something

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I know that Ash can do better in the Unova League than he done with his previous league. After all the experiences since Kanto days,finished at the Top 4 in Sinnoh League,and everything else he been through in Unova so far, he just got to crush Trip at least, and win the Unova League. If Ash loses to that arrogant guy again, then I will be so upset that I consider this as the worst saga ever.
    It already the worst saga ever.
    Losing the League to Trip would just make it even worst .
    If Only Writer didn't try a new beginning.
    I wish Ash had Powerful experience rival Who's not a E4 but he's as famous as a E4.
    Like , Zane (Yugioh Gx) , Tazuka (Prince of Tennis) , Miyanaga Teru (Saki).
    There aren't profession Player but they are almost as famous as a Profession Player.
    Atleast , The League would have been more fun.

I do think Ash has a good chance of getting to the Top 4 or higher. I know his Pokemon don't look too right for the job, but the writers must have something up their sleeves. I hope. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    It already the worst saga ever.
    Opinion much ?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    The three pokemon I most want to Shine are Oshawott, Snivy Palpitoad.

Palpitoad is the most neglected of his current team and Oshawott/Snivy haven't had an official win under Ashs command since Clay
    *facepalms* Mijumaru isn't really strong enough to touch Trip(other then Lamp and Clown Face), so let it beat one of Bel's pokemon and then some random trainers pokemon in the pre-battles and call it a day.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Smuugleaf has proved her superiority once again. No need for overkill at the league by having her beat conkeldurr or chandelure or samurott or sawm etc. Moneymaru is just comic relief at this point anyways so even if it gets no wins if it makes me laugh at the league ill be satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Smuugleaf has proved her superiority once again. No need for overkill at the league by having her beat conkeldurr or chandelure or samurott or sawm etc. Moneymaru is just comic relief at this point anyways so even if it gets no wins if it makes me laugh at the league ill be satisfied.
    Meh, Snivy should be able to beat the water ghost. That wouldn't really be overkill.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yeah, Oshawott has fallen a bit from what I originally expected of him. He went from being the "Infernape" of this saga, the one that would develop and grow from a scaredy-cat to an awesome badass samurai sea lion, to a comic relief. They did too good a job of making Oshawott awesome. He's so entertaining that to evolve him would almost seem like a waste. But I'd rather have Oshawott be the "main man" than a comic relief if I had to choose. As a result, he shouldn't be a big deal in the league unless he undergoes some development (which is still kind of possible...I guess).

I'm not completely ruling that out especially since compared to DP where Ash had 4-ish rivals. Here, he has 5. One of the rivals might eliminate the other however (Bianca taking out Stephan for example), but I hope the battles that we do see aren't OHKO-fest like we saw in Ash vs Gary.
    I would like to imagine they've moved on from that sort of stuff. Ash/Gary was awesome for the story and build, but technically a lot of it was kind of a sham if you compare it to Ash vs. Paul.

I think with the amazing animation they have available to them now and their years of experience, they will be able to produce a dynamic battle that involves a lot of hits. Of course, a one-episode battle might necessitate a OHKO fest. Ash/Paul being 3 episodes allowed each Pokemon there to play a significant part (I guess you could say Torterra and Froslass didn't, but Froslass had a good showing and Torterra was the fall guy for a plot device that on the whole helped the battle) - as opposed to the laughable role the likes of Golem played in Ash/Gary as you said.

Ash/Trip isn't anywhere near as good a rivalry, but I still think the battle should be 3 episodes long solely because even if the story isn't as good, the technical aspects of the battle itself still can be.

That said, if the league arc is a pathetically short 7 episodes again, a 3-episode battle might be too long. I seriously don't quite get why they make the league, something that has two years of build, last only 7 episodes. That's simply not enough. Especially since Ash is now getting further and further in. I mean, if Ash gets to the final this time, his quarter-final and semi-final matches BOTH have to be big deals that get lots of time, and his final match also has to be - unless it's a Tobias-style stomp, but I like to think the writers won't pull that DEM stuff again.

It's the Unova league final and Trip's Serperior has made light work of Ash's Pignite. Both trainers are now down to their last pokemon, but who will be last up for the trainer from Pallet?

Ash: Kenhallow, I choose y-

*Mijumaru pops out of his pokeball*

Mijumaru: Miju!

Trip: Frenzy plant!

*Mijumaru is one-shotted and Trip wins the league*
    Ash: Fuuuuu...

Trip: LAWL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

It's the Unova league final and Trip's Serperior has made light work of Ash's Pignite. Both trainers are now down to their last pokemon, but who will be last up for the trainer from Pallet?

Lmfao I would literally die laughing....

ha but if its his last pokemon mijumaru wouldve already been used right :P

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ha but if its his last pokemon mijumaru wouldve already been used right :P
    You see Mijumaru running on to the field being chased by Professor Juniper LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    You see Mijumaru running on to the field being chased by Professor Juniper LOL.
    hah i can see this :P that would be hilarious

hah i can see this :P that would be hilarious
    *que the collective group facepalm lol*

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    *que the collective group facepalm lol*
    We find out he learns ice beam and just one shots serperior! (like that will happen)

We find out he learns ice beam and just one shots serperior! (like that will happen)
    I will sceam DEM MIJUMARU ****ING SUCKS!!!!! for months if that happens lol.

Trip vs Ash
        Spoiler:

My 2˘
    Last edited by LizardonX; 12th October 2012 at 12:57 AM.

Page 71 of 180 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast