Page 74 of 180 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    But he never was showcased in that way ! all his rare appearences were contest related!

and I wouldn't troll over Georgia and they rarely did in the anime just the last lost was stupid against Iris and Dragonite!
    She is a dragon buster and she hardly battles dragon types and when she does, she usually ends up losing.

And Nando said many times that he was still collecting badges. He said he tried to get into Fantina's gym but it was closed and then he announced that he had one more badge to get during the last Grand Festival episode.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Nando said he was going to collect badges how can u be shocked about him being in the league?
    Because he vanished for most of Sinnoh? I honestly thought the writers might have dropped him

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Because he vanished for most of Sinnoh? I honestly thought the writers might have dropped him
    Which is a shame because he was definitely one of the more fascinating characters Pokemon has ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Which is a shame because he was definitely one of the more fascinating characters Pokemon has ever had.
    He's the jiraya of Pokemon

I agree. A shared rival for Ash & Dawn was in interesting concept. I thought maybe he wasn't popular in Japan and that's why he wasn't featured much?

I agree. A shared rival for Ash & Dawn was in interesting concept. I thought maybe he wasn't popular in Japan and that's why he wasn't featured much?
    I don't see why people in Japan wouldn't like him. I think it was more that the writers came up with an interesting idea but had no idea what to do with him which is unfortunate because if he was done right, he could have been a brilliant rival. The fact that Dawn never had a contest battle with him was a shame as well.

Writer could create a rival like that for Ash & Iris in BW !
    They could bring a girl from Dragon village Who also in the same mission as Iris but She Participate in Gym Battle & League Conference to level up her Dragon Pokemon.
    To make thing Interesting , Writer make her the village Elder's Granddaughter who was always popular with boys because of her look which use to make Iris jealous.
    While She was Jealous of Iris because Iris understand a Dragon's heart much better then her & both her Grandmother and Drayden were more Interested in Iris then her .
    However , Ash somehow manage to help them in becoming friend.
    When Ash was deciding where he should have his next gym battle, Conway was the one that told them where to go which struck me as a hint that Conway himself was collecting badges.
    That long !
    I figure out when he & Dawn fought in the first round of Tag Battle Tournament.
    After all , There he boost about how he's being to various League Conference and create a perfect battling style.
    You know , I doubt about Trip's victory in Junior Cup if Conway was there.
    He probably murder Trip's Serperior with Dusknoir's Trick room.
    Last edited by vodor; 12th October 2012 at 8:59 PM.

Nice idea Vode but a bit late for that to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I think it would be cool if Juniper, Oak, and Delia show up.

Edit: And what the heck does DEM mean? I've asked this multiple times with no response.
    Ya it would lol, maybe Oak brings Corphish with him(epic wishful thinking ).

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Ohh cmon, you're telling me infernape curbstomping trip wouldn't be funny?
    **** no!!!!!! He ruined Paul's battle for and and he doesn't need to make Trip's battle anymore facepalm worthy then it's already gonna be.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Nice idea Vode but a bit late for that to happen
    Thats why I'm pissed at writer !
    There are so many better idea for rival.
    Even better then mine.
    But Writer decide to go with a pathetic idea that will ruin Ash's character forever.
    Sometime I'm afraid about the next series rival.
    May be , They going to bring 5 year old kid as Ash's superior rival.
    Is there any rival idea worst then this.
    Last edited by vodor; 12th October 2012 at 9:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Even better then mine.
    But Writer decide to go with a pathetic idea that will ruin Ash's character forever.
    Oh gee, I wonder which idea you are talking about that ruined Ash's character forever. Could it be the idea of brining Trip into the show? Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I think it would be cool if Juniper, Oak, and Delia show up.

Edit: And what the heck does DEM mean? I've asked this multiple times with no response.
    Even better then mine.
    Sometime I'm afraid about the next series rival.
    May be , They going to bring 5 year old kid as Ash's superior rival.
    Is there any rival idea worst then this.
    He's character was ruined ages ago lol :P.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    **** no!!!!!! He ruined Paul's battle for and and he doesn't need to make Trip's battle anymore facepalm worthy then it's already gonna be.
    Dat Falcon punching infernape

Even better then mine.

No, the writers are not ruining Ash. You are overrating over your godmod Ash Ketchum dream won't come and be like other amines you watch. News flash, Vodor, this is Pokemon Best Wishes so get over it and stop raging at adult writers from japan. You remind me of this one person and he acted just like you.

Writer could create a rival like that for Ash & Iris in BW !
    They could bring a girl from Dragon village Who also in the same mission as Iris but She Participate in Gym Battle & League Conference to level up her Dragon Pokemon.
    To make thing Interesting , Writer make her the village Elder's Granddaughter who was always popular with boys because of her look which use to make Iris jealous.
    While She was Jealous of Iris because Iris understand a Dragon's heart much better then her & both her Grandmother and Drayden were more Interested in Iris then her .
    However , Ash somehow manage to help them in becoming friend.

That long !
    I figure out when he & Dawn fought in the first round of Tag Battle Tournament.
    After all , There he boost about how he's being to various League Conference and create a perfect battling style.
    You know , I doubt about Trip's victory in Junior Cup if Conway was there.
    He probably murder Trip's Serperior with Dusknoir's Trick room.
    That long? The hint I was talking about happened only 2 episodes after you figured it out XD

And do you have to bash Trip every chance you get? That tournament was designed for Trip to win so even if Conway came back, Trip still would have won. You refuse to see Serperior for the powerhouse that he is I suppose. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Dat Falcon punching infernape
    No ****ing way in hell ne needed three wins. All he needed was that final epic battle with Electivire lol.

Pokemon is like yugioh in some aspects

OS-Original, asspulling everywhere, memes are made, rules are constantly being screwed.
    AG-GX, Less asspull, a weaker looking team(I mean blue eyes white dragon vs E heroes what do you think looks stronger? Then we have charizard and snorlax vs corphish and torkoal), tons of powerups during the second half where almost everyone improves massively(seasons 3-4, BF respectively)
    DP-5Ds, more plot heavy and serious, strongest protragonist.
    BW-Zexal Less serious, protagonist is a dumb kid again, battles once again depend on cheap moves and HOTC action(AKA mid battle evolutions)

I am expecting battles on par with Johto and Kanto, if things like the ritchie battle dont happen again I'll be satisfied. Anything extra is just icing on the cake.

Out of all the rivals I think Ash will battle Trip, Kotetsu and Virgil. He already battled Bianca and Stephan several times and they aren't Ash's mean rival either.
    Trip is his main rival of course and he has yet to battle Virgil and Kotetsu so it's obvious that Ash battles them

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    Out of all the rivals I think Ash will battle Trip, Kotetsu and Virgil. He already battled Bianca and Stephan several times and they aren't Ash's mean rival either.
    Trip is his main rival of course and he has yet to battle Virgil and Kotetsu so it's obvious that Ash battles them
    honestly i can see trip taking kotetsu out like how paul took barry out

Da fuq are you talking about?? He battled Bel and Stephan ONCE -_-.

Wait, I thought he only battled Stephan once.

Wait, I thought he only battled Stephan once.
    He battled him twice if you count the rematch but ya he only battled Bel once.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pokemon is like yugioh in some aspects

OS-Original, asspulling everywhere, memes are made, rules are constantly being screwed.
    AG-GX, Less asspull, a weaker looking team(I mean blue eyes white dragon vs E heroes what do you think looks stronger? Then we have charizard and snorlax vs corphish and torkoal), tons of powerups during the second half where almost everyone improves massively(seasons 3-4, BF respectively)
    DP-5Ds, more plot heavy and serious, strongest protragonist.
    BW-Zexal Less serious, protagonist is a dumb kid again, battles once again depend on cheap moves and HOTC action(AKA mid battle evolutions)

I am expecting battles on par with Johto and Kanto, if things like the ritchie battle dont happen again I'll be satisfied. Anything extra is just icing on the cake.
    No way !
    Pokemon is nothing like Yugioh because in Yugioh-
    - The protagonist is allow to win major Tournament.
    - The Protagonist keep moving forward and they doesn't need to get reset.
    - The protagonist don't need to lose to someone 2 or 3 time in a row just to create competition.
    -Yugioh fully focus's on Dualing.
    I mean , I wish Pokemon was like Yugioh. (Specially Yugioh GX)
    Ash should be more like Jaden now and we could use a female rival like Alexis .

No way !
    - The protagonist don't need to lose to someone 2 or 3 time in a row just to create competition.
    For once I agree with you lol, they don't need to make Ash look this stupid and incompetent.

No way !
    well in yugioh if the main character loses a tourney the world ends lol. they don't get reset because every 4 years or so everybody leaves the show. In yugioh rather than have the main guy constantly lose to the rival its the other way around. Also Alxeis really wasnt much of a rival besides her first episode and when she turned evil.

Page 74 of 180 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast