Page 75 of 180 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That long? The hint I was talking about happened only 2 episodes after you figured it out XD

And do you have to bash Trip every chance you get? That tournament was designed for Trip to win so even if Conway came back, Trip still would have won. You refuse to see Serperior for the powerhouse that he is I suppose. Sigh.
    Really !
    Because I'm talking about the very first episode where Conway first appear.
    Remember , I said the first round of Tag-battle Tounament !
    So howcome you hint exist 2 episode before mine ?
    Last edited by vodor; 12th October 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    He battled him twice if you count the rematch but ya he only battled Bel once.
    You mean Bianca right? Ash battled her three times, her debut episode, that episode about Emolga spamming volt switch and that episode she traded Shelmet away for Karrablast.
    And yes, I do count short training sessions as battles

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce571 View Post
    You mean Bianca right? Ash battled her three times, her debut episode, that episode about Emolga spamming volt switch and that episode she traded Shelmet away for Karrablast.
    And yes, I do count short training sessions as battles
    I meant official battles though lol so twice. Although they need to have another battle with just them.

But ya Stephan only got one battle technically.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I meant official battles though lol so twice. Although they need to have another battle with just them.

But ya Stephan only got one battle technically.
    Technically Ash battled him twice in his debut episode. Maybe you count it as one battle but technically they were still two separate battles.

Technically Ash battled him twice in his debut episode. Maybe you count it as one battle but technically they were still two separate battles.
    Ya but one wasn't completed so it's wierd lol. And you were still wrong about the three battles.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    well in yugioh if the main character loses a tourney the world ends lol. they don't get reset because every 4 years or so everybody leaves the show. In yugioh rather than have the main guy constantly lose to the rival its the other way around. Also Alxeis really wasnt much of a rival besides her first episode and when she turned evil.
    I prefer seeing Ash getting replace like yugioh protagonist rather then see Ash getting reset.
    I was fully prepare to see Ash being replace in DP but now BW is bad that I don't want it to be Ash's final journey.
    Seriously , If writer wanted a new beginning then why didn't they just temporary replace Ash with someone new and bring him back in World Tournament .
    Also , I think there are people who like to see Ash save the world by winning a Tounament.
    N and Team Plasma was a perfect plot for it.
    and not all rival has to unfriendly and arrogant .
    Alexis may be was a friendly rival compare to Chazz but I loved her role as both rival and friend of Jaden.
    For once I agree with you lol, they don't need to make Ash look this stupid and incompetent.
    True , Ash should be more like Jaden now who's not perfect but he's strong , carefree , Positive and Passionate
    Last edited by vodor; 12th October 2012 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Really !
    Because I'm talking about the very first episode where Conway first appear.
    Remember , I said the first round of Tag-battle Tounament !
    So howcome you hint exist 2 episode before mine ?
    Can you read? I said AFTER.

Ya but one wasn't completed so it's wierd lol. And you were still wrong about the three battles.
    Nope not wrong. They battled during the Emolga episode whether you count it as a battle or not.
    Now, shall we end this pointless discussion? I was hoping someone would respond to me thinking Ash will only battle Trip, Virgil and Kotetsu. Not about me being wrong that Ash battled Bianca and Stephan more than once, which I am not by the way.

Nope not wrong. They battled during the Emolga episode whether you count it as a battle or not.
    Now, shall we end this pointless discussion? I was hoping someone would respond to me thinking Ash will only battle Trip, Virgil and Kotetsu. Not about me being wrong that Ash battled Bianca and Stephan more than once, which I am not by the way.
    I'll respond to your prediction. I think Ash will battle the men and Trip will take out Bianca.

I'll respond to your prediction. I think Ash will battle the men and Trip will take out Bianca.
    Personally I think Ash will face Trip,Kotetsu,Virgil and Bianca while Stephan is defeated by Bianca

You said Bel AND Stephan battled Ash three times which is wrong lol.

Thanks and I could see that happening but I could also see Bianca taking out Stephan in an earlier round. Bianca lost to Stephan twice so the league would be a great moment for Bianca to get her revenge.

Thanks and I could see that happening but I could also see Bianca taking out Stephan in an earlier round. Bianca lost to Stephan twice so the league would be a great moment for Bianca to get her revenge.
    I could see that as well. One of the reasons I think Trip will beat Bianca is so Trip could get revenge on Bianca after he lost to her in the Clubsplosion.

I could see that as well. One of the reasons I think Trip will beat Bianca is so Trip could get revenge on Bianca after he lost to her in the Clubsplosion.
    Not only that, it would also be like the Sinnoh league where the main rival (Paul) battled the only game rival (Barry). It's just something that I could see the anime writers do again.

Not only that, it would also be like the Sinnoh league where the main rival (Paul) battled the only game rival (Barry). It's just something that I could see the anime writers do again.
    And you have to admit that seeing Emboar vs Serperior would be really cool

maybe, maybe not. Depends on how the writers handle it. I wouldn't be surprised , if that fight happens, if Serperior thrashed Emboar with ease

It would. Especially since Trip and Cheren have some similarities so it would be kinda like Cheren vs Bianca.
    I also hope we get some more Samurott action. I am sure Kotetsu is gonna use it

It would. Especially since Trip and Cheren have some similarities so it would be kinda like Cheren vs Bianca.
    I also hope we get some more Samurott action. I am sure Kotetsu is gonna use it
    Kotetsu has about as much a chance of using samurott as Ash is of using Pikachu

I'm still wondering why a member of a Rescue team entering the Unova League.
    It would cool if Virgil enter the Unova League to stop a Evil trainer .

He can't enter without badges, therefore he has badges or hes a hacker and hacked the systems

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Kotetsu has about as much a chance of using samurott as Ash is of using Pikachu
    You are probably right about that. Let's just hope we'll see Samurott fighting for more than just 2 minutes.

A guy can do more then one thing. Being s rescue ranger doesn't mean he's not allowed to do gyms.

He is a trainer regardless of being.in a rescue team.

You are probably right about that. Let's just hope we'll see Samurott fighting for more than just 2 minutes.
    Yeah, let's hope Samurott doesn't go out as quickly as Tyson's Sceptile did.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 13th October 2012 at 12:17 AM.

I wanna see these people take out these people:

Ash:Trip, Kotetsu
    Bel: Stephan, Ash
    Kotetsu: Hmm, some randoms??
    Stephan: Same as above
    Virgil: Bel
    Trip: Some randoms

Page 75 of 180 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast