Page 80 of 180 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    No one has, he is yet to debut :P

Anyways i have a feeling this league could be the longest one yet, there is plenty of time to spare so the writers don't have to rush things, i'm hoping the league is atleast the top 256, so that would give ash around 6-7 full battles and 1-2 rushed battles, and ash could spread his reserves around more.

don't be so sure. Even if there are that many competators there's no telling when full battles begin. They could still begin at top 8

Now I'm really excited about league. looking forward to all league battles. league battles are always different than regular ones and are full-powered.hope ash manages to be in finals at least.hoping for at least 2 evolutions during league. Some predictions
    -bianca winning a match using escavalier
    -stephan with camerupt
    -more pokemons from kotetsu
    -bianca vs stephan
    -ash vs cotD,burghundy,bianca,trip,kotesu,virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN View Post
    Now I'm really excited about league. looking forward to all league battles. league battles are always different than regular ones and are full-powered.hope ash manages to be in finals at least.hoping for at least 2 evolutions during league. Some predictions
    -bianca winning a match using escavalier
    -stephan with camerupt
    -more pokemons from kotetsu
    -bianca vs stephan
    -ash vs cotD,burghundy,bianca,trip,kotesu,virgil.
    I think 2 league evolutions is a bit much. And I highly doubt Burgundy is competing in the league

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    I actually don't mind Trip not being as invincible as Gary or Paul, it makes it seem more like a rivalry when each side goes up and down.
    Gary wasn't that invincible he just acted like it. I mean he did worse than ash in both kanto and johto leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    You're the one with stupid thinking ![b]4.3 GPA boiiii[/b[
    Seriously ,If Pokemon writer think like you then there no wonder that this Anime hit the rock bottom .
    If they thought like me it'd be epic
    First of all , There no rule saying that the Main rival has to be superior.
    There no rule that say that the protagonist must have a same-aged rival who will appear in first episode and who will superior then the protagonist until a fated showdown at the end of the Saga.
    If said rival is not superior then that makes him a protagonist and Ash an antagonist.
    Second of all , Cilan & Bianca didn't whip him out. They only beaten his fall guy.
    Still beat him...
    Third of all , Those anime are still written by human and they doesn't follow Your or The Pokemon writer stupid rule. Those writer still write better story even without following the imaginary rule that Pokemon Writer or you follow.
    Hack , Pokemon Manga Arthur doesn't follow those rule ether and their story plot is better then the Anime.
    Different anime=different plot=different characters.
    Forth of all , Its there any rulebook that says that first person Ash will battle in any region has to be the main superior rival.
    They are if it is explicitly stated that person will be a rival before the series began.
    fifth of all , Who said Trip has to be the main rival ? Bring a better superior rival then him doesn't mean that Writer throwing Trip away.
    The people who said "Trip is the new rival of Best Wishes"
    sixth of all , Bianca isn't very serious ! I'm talking about a Serious female rival.
    Serious enough to beat Trip...
    Seventh of all , Who said that a Protagonist who start as a Underdog has to remain as a underdog.
    A Anime can start with a Underdog Protagonist but when That Anime run for 15 year with the same protagonist then Writer has to stop treating them like a underdog Once again, if he's always beating his rivals and never losing that makes HIM an antag, not a protagonist.
    You don't see Naruto being a Underdog anymore and there lot more Protagonist like him.
    Naruto isn't Ash. Naruto =/= Pokemon.
    Eighth of all , Ash may be left his Pokemon but he didn't left his brain behind .

Ninth of all , Ash doesn't anymore ! There no point of development if he lose that again.
    How can he keep development without keeping his Pokemon?
    Tenth of All , I'm not treating Writer like a God ! Writer treating themself like a God.
    I know better then you that writer can't do whatever they like !
    Unfortunately your precious Writer doesn't understand that.
    Open you eye , WRITER ARE DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT !!!!They're doing what executive producers tell them to...
    They doesn't age the protagonist for 15 years.
    Furthermore , They decided to make a rookie superior then then Protagonist and then rebooted the protagonist.Keyword: PROTAGONIST
    Also , They ruining all the good thing from the game.How?
    They practically doesn't even think before writting a episode.
    B-b-b-Bolded.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Leaf wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. If it happens it should be rye B2W2 female player character
    Yeah, Mei would make more sense...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    B-b-b-Bolded.
    First of all , You are very prideful

Second of all ,Who told you that ? Ash can have more one rival. It doesn't mean writer has to bring the main superior rival form the very first episode . There nothing wrong if Ash meet a better rival in middle of the series.
    If Ash beaten Trip then Ash still be a protagonist and Trip would be a rival. The Only different is that Trip will be a side rival like Conway or Stephan. There are a lot of rival character who themself grow step by step with the help of the Protagonist .
    If Writer shown that Ash helping Trip to be a better trainer then it would improve Ash's character and make the series more fun.

Third of all, They Only beaten his fall guy ! I don't seeing Trip getting hammer in a 5 on 5 battle.

Forth of all , Those are all excuse . Pokemon can be written in various way like those Anime. Pokemon is not a type of anime where writer has to follow the same plot over & over again.
    Honestly , There would be no problem if Ash show up here as a powerful trainer because even a genius protagonist face great challenge if the Story is handle well.
    Those anime written by human and those are prof that Pokemon don't need to follow your made up rule in order to make a story.

Fifth of all , This is another one of your made up rule. There are anime similar to Pokemon where Protagonist usually defect the first person he met and later that person end up becoming his good friend.

sixth of all , New rival & Main rival are different thing. People says that Kotesu is Ash's new rival in season 2 so doesn't it mean that Kotesu is also Ash's main rival .
    You do know that there are a lot of popular main rival who were inferior to the Protagonist such as Seto Keida (Yugiog) Kikoya (Beyblade) , Ren (Shamen King) and Blue (Pokemon Adventure)
    Usually Main rival actually mean someone who has a fierce rivalry with the Protagonist. Superiority or Inferiority has nothing to do with it.

Seventh of all , Ash is a Underdog Protagonist like Naruto and there are a lot of Underdog Protagonist like him out there.
    But They doesn't remain Underdog forever. They Change with every episode and bloom into a strong Protagonist . That's why People like them.
    But If Writer just keep Ash underdog forever then it wouldn't serve any purpose. Saying ''Ash is Pokemon Protagonist so he's doom to be a Underdog forever while other Anime's Underdog Protagonist can change'' Is something a Ash-hater would say.

Eight of All , Pokemon Battle isn't about having strong Pokemon. Thats Paul's line.
    Pokemon Battle is about how a Trainer train and use his Pokemon in Battle . So A strong Pokemon trainer can work out with Any Pokemon they have.
    Ya , Fighting a Experienced Trainer with Experience Pokemon might be hard but When we are talking about a Rookie then Ash's own skill should be enough.
    Because Ash been though a lot more Battle then Trip. Specially After Paul , Ash should ready for any trainer like Trip.
    But writer belittle everything Ash been though for a new beginning .

Ninth of all , Then why doesn't the executive Director Write the Story instate of them.
    Just like I said , Writer can't do anything they want because their bad choice will have negative effect on the series.
    Writer can't just bring some rookie from the street as a superior rival just because he's the first Person Ash battle !
    Writer can't just make the Protagonist act like a rookie again after 15 year !
    Writer can't just make anyone strong or Weak without a proper plot !
    Writer can't overglorify anyone !
    Best Wish undoubtedly the worst series .(Supported by Majority of Fan).
    Because of all Writer stupid choice.
    Like Giving Iris a Dragonite ! Does it rise Iris's Popularity ?
    Nope , Most People were pissed because of this .

Tenth of All , Do I even tell you how writer ruin all the good stuff from the game ?

Anyway , There are no rule about writing a Story !
    Its all in your head !
    If everyone writer their story by following your rule then there won't be any originality in a Story.
    If Pokemon keep on following the same rule over & over again then People will get tried.
    Hack , Kids are already tried ! All kids around me prefer watching Inazuma Eleven or Beyblade rather then Pokemon.
    To be honest , It would totally boring if Ash lose Unova league after defecting Trip.
    Because then it will be a rewind of Jotho , Hoenn and Sinnoh League.

First, to make a predictions about winning the league: You should thinking this like the rest of the League don't exist. Basically you need to realize that BW Ash is a different character than DP Ash, or you can get some surprises. Because Ash's storyline is a plot black hole (isn't the only series with one). Why now explain why Ash is doing progress only for the actual series, not from other past series, except in a few regards. Specially in BW. Think that Ash could get a Top 8, lowering since the Sinnoh League isn't a bad idea thinking from that perspectivy alone.

Basically, is more normal getting Top 8 than winning the League when.
    -Ash win the 8th gym battles winning with 3 pokemon to advantage.
    -Of the three starters, only 1 is evolved only for one stage. And in general, the teams appears weaker than is by DP.
    -Ash is agoing to be a hard time against Serperior.
    etc.etc.

I think that is going to be
    Preliminaries. vs a CotD.
    Double battle rounds. Against characters x, y and Katharine.
    Top 64 Ash vs Stephan. (3 vs 3) Ash wins.
    Top 64 Bianca Vs Kotetsu. Bianca wins.
    Top 32 Ash vs Bianca. (4 vs 4) Ash wins.
    Top 32. Trip vs Montgomery. Trip wins
    Top 16. Ash vs Trip (6 vs 6). Ash wins.
    Top 8. Ash vs Virgil. (6 vs 6) Virgil wins.
    Virgil loses in the Top 4 against the winner.

This could be
    1st. Presentations.
    2nd. Preliminaries and first double battles. Vs Katharine in a cliff-hanger.
    3rd. Ash vs Stephan. And part of Bianca vs Kotetsu.
    4th. The result of Bianca vs Kotetsu and Ash vs Bianca.
    5th. Ash vs Trip I
    6th. Ash vs Trip II.
    7th. Ash vs Virgil (the major part)
    8th. The end of Ash vs Virgil and Ash going to a new adventure.

I think that variants like Bianca vs Stephan and Ash vs Kotetsu can happen, that Virgil sends out any of the rivals (except Trip). But I have a feeling that Virgil is going to be the gimmick trainer. Ash loses against a gimmick (an Ash-like character, a character with a Hoenn pokemon, a Meowth with boats and a legendary trainer. I see losing against Team Eevee.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Hopefully this league is a few episodes longer then most leagues. Ash's pokemon could use the screen time.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully this league is a few episodes longer then most leagues. Ash's pokemon could use the screen time.
    It's not like there in any rush

It's not like there in any rush
    Exactly although knowing the writers they could very well rush it. I hope it's somewhat like the Hoenn League.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Exactly although knowing the writers they could very well rush it. I hope it's somewhat like the Hoenn League.
    Me as well. A double/triple battle round and plenty of full battles

Me as well. A double/triple battle round and plenty of full battles
    Yep, and single's at the beginning. None of the rivals should start facing each other until the double/three on three rounds.

I thought they weren't in the rush for the WtJC but they wrapped it up in 3 and a half ep.
    I guess it will last between 7-10 episodes max. Depending where they headed!
    My biggest issue is that Pikachu has to bi in every full battle. There are times it doesn't have to star and with each region there are more XD!

I just want the writers to avoid a TrollBias scenario and to everything else I can get used to.

No it doesn't. They can find a way around it just like they did vs Gary in Johto

You're right Ace. I was actually surprised when they did that.

Pikachu not battling Gary?! Wot?!

pikach didn't face Gary? How did i missed that????

But that was smart good tactic Ash! Hopefully he makes the right-that type of- decisions in the U League as well. Either way I got bored of Pika-Pikachu, it's been 15 long years!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post
    Sadly, Pikachu didn't battle against Gary in the Silver Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post

But that was smart good tactic Ash! Hopefully he makes the right-that type of- decisions in the U League as well. Either way I got bored of Pika-Pikachu, it's been 15 long years!

Pikachu is part of his team and one of his strongest Pokemon he will rely on. We have no say in the matter, he's our Mascot to the series.

I wonder what Ash is going to do this time around. I feel like they will pit him up against the team Eevee guy, but they might not. I really want to see Ash win this, but at the very least a semi-final again would be sweet.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

No it doesn't. They can find a way around it just like they did vs Gary in Johto
    Meh, the writers are too predictable to do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    First of all , You are very prideful

Second of all ,Who told you that ? Ash can have more one rival. It doesn't mean writer has to bring the main superior rival form the very first episode . There nothing wrong if Ash meet a better rival in middle of the series.
    If Ash beaten Trip then Ash still be a protagonist and Trip would be a rival. The Only different is that Trip will be a side rival like Conway or Stephan. There are a lot of rival character who themself grow step by step with the help of the Protagonist .
    If Writer shown that Ash helping Trip to be a better trainer then it would improve Ash's character and make the series more fun.

Third of all, They Only beaten his fall guy ! I don't seeing Trip getting hammer in a 5 on 5 battle.

Forth of all , Those are all excuse . Pokemon can be written in various way like those Anime. Pokemon is not a type of anime where writer has to follow the same plot over & over again.
    Honestly , There would be no problem if Ash show up here as a powerful trainer because even a genius protagonist face great challenge if the Story is handle well.
    Those anime written by human and those are prof that Pokemon don't need to follow your made up rule in order to make a story.

Fifth of all , This is another one of your made up rule. There are anime similar to Pokemon where Protagonist usually defect the first person he met and later that person end up becoming his good friend.

sixth of all , New rival & Main rival are different thing. People says that Kotesu is Ash's new rival in season 2 so doesn't it mean that Kotesu is also Ash's main rival .
    You do know that there are a lot of popular main rival who were inferior to the Protagonist such as Seto Keida (Yugiog) Kikoya (Beyblade) , Ren (Shamen King) and Blue (Pokemon Adventure)
    Usually Main rival actually mean someone who has a fierce rivalry with the Protagonist. Superiority or Inferiority has nothing to do with it.

Seventh of all , Ash is a Underdog Protagonist like Naruto and there are a lot of Underdog Protagonist like him out there.
    But They doesn't remain Underdog forever. They Change with every episode and bloom into a strong Protagonist . That's why People like them.
    But If Writer just keep Ash underdog forever then it wouldn't serve any purpose. Saying ''Ash is Pokemon Protagonist so he's doom to be a Underdog forever while other Anime's Underdog Protagonist can change'' Is something a Ash-hater would say.

Eight of All , Pokemon Battle isn't about having strong Pokemon. Thats Paul's line.
    Pokemon Battle is about how a Trainer train and use his Pokemon in Battle . So A strong Pokemon trainer can work out with Any Pokemon they have.
    Ya , Fighting a Experienced Trainer with Experience Pokemon might be hard but When we are talking about a Rookie then Ash's own skill should be enough.
    Because Ash been though a lot more Battle then Trip. Specially After Paul , Ash should ready for any trainer like Trip.
    But writer belittle everything Ash been though for a new beginning .

Ninth of all , Then why doesn't the executive Director Write the Story instate of them.
    Just like I said , Writer can't do anything they want because their bad choice will have negative effect on the series.
    Writer can't just bring some rookie from the street as a superior rival just because he's the first Person Ash battle !
    Writer can't just make the Protagonist act like a rookie again after 15 year !
    Writer can't just make anyone strong or Weak without a proper plot !
    Writer can't overglorify anyone !
    Best Wish undoubtedly the worst series .(Supported by Majority of Fan).
    Because of all Writer stupid choice.
    Like Giving Iris a Dragonite ! Does it rise Iris's Popularity ?
    Nope , Most People were pissed because of this .

Tenth of All , Do I even tell you how writer ruin all the good stuff from the game ?

Anyway , There are no rule about writing a Story !
    Its all in your head !
    If everyone writer their story by following your rule then there won't be any originality in a Story.
    If Pokemon keep on following the same rule over & over again then People will get tried.
    Hack , Kids are already tried ! All kids around me prefer watching Inazuma Eleven or Beyblade rather then Pokemon.
    To be honest , It would totally boring if Ash lose Unova league after defecting Trip.
    Because then it will be a rewind of Jotho , Hoenn and Sinnoh League.
    I'm tired of this; its very repetitive and I know you won't change your opinion.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I'm tired of this; its very repetitive and I know you won't change your opinion.

I agree, this is going nowhere with him. Oh well, back to League atrc talk.

This still hasn't revealed it's episode number. Is it 19 or is there more pre league fan coming?

Who will be the forerunner of Ash's Unova Team in the team?

What I mean is, who gets the best victorys?

I wonder if ash will run the torch again he didnt do it in sinnoh but he did it the other 3 regions right (not sure about kanto cant remember).

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I wonder if ash will run the torch again he didnt do it in sinnoh but he did it the other 3 regions right (not sure about kanto cant remember).
    If I remember correctly, him, Misty, and Brock ran it in Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    If I remember correctly, him, Misty, and Brock ran it in Kanto.

That is correct. I didn't need a wiki to remember that..

Page 80 of 180 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast