Page 81 of 180 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I wonder if ash will run the torch again he didnt do it in sinnoh but he did it the other 3 regions right (not sure about kanto cant remember).
    They cut tons of corners on the league as a whole.

So with Trip's Serperior knowing Dragon Tail, I wonder if he'll use some sort of hazard shuffling strategy at the league, laying down Spikes/Rocks/Toxic Spikes and racking up damage by forcing switches.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    So with Trip's Serperior knowing Dragon Tail, I wonder if he'll use some sort of hazard shuffling strategy at the league, laying down Spikes/Rocks/Toxic Spikes and racking up damage by forcing switches.
    Dragon Tail doesn't appear to have the effects it serves in-game... otherwise Pignite would have been able to get an attack in as it slows the user down to use it.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That's the point -_-, up until the league Paul was handled pretty awesomely in the Pokemon department.

Just cuz all his rivals are handled like **** doesn't mean they have to remain that way.
    But I wouldn't call not being handled as exceptionally as Paul, being handled horribly.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Dragon Tail doesn't appear to have the effects it serves in-game... otherwise Pignite would have been able to get an attack in as it slows the user down to use it.
    Speed decrease no, but switching maybe.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Most moves have their in-game effects taken away, like how Leaf Storm seems to stay the same in terms of power after each use. The switching obviously won't be present in a 1 VS 1 match.

The move is just based on priority, which isn't even taken into account in the anime, just like how Quick Attack, Mach Punch, & Aqua Jet are portrayed as regular moves & don't have high priority, allowing them to hit the opponent before they can counter.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    Hopefully not. That would feel to similar to Ash vs Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    But I wouldn't call not being handled as exceptionally as Paul, being handled horribly.
    But he has been handled horribly in the pokemon department. He has one pokemon that has always been strong and one pokemon that is weak. The rest haven't been seen in ages lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

But he has been handled horribly in the pokemon department. He has one pokemon that has always been strong and one pokemon that is weak. The rest haven't been seen in ages lol.
    that is true.
    Tranquill, Jellicent, ice cream and lampent had 1 appereance and where potryted to be more tacticly well equipped than powerfull.
    Conkeldurr as the main Fall guy I feel sorry for him and he will for sure been portrayted to have grown and beat 1 or 2 of Ash's pokes.
    Serperior prior his evolution was handled solid but as Serperior to Dominate! Beating Darumakka,Pignite,Crustle and I mean a Heatmor is to much!!!
    I would love if in the Ash vs Trip pikachu and Serperior would cancel each other out at the begging and the rest should be an intense 5 on 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post
    that is true.
    Tranquill, Jellicent, ice cream and lampent had 1 appereance and where potryted to be more tacticly well equipped than powerfull.
    Conkeldurr as the main Fall guy I feel sorry for him and he will for sure been portrayted to have grown and beat 1 or 2 of Ash's pokes.
    Serperior prior his evolution was handled solid but as Serperior to Dominate! Beating Darumakka,Pignite,Crustle and I mean a Heatmor is to much!!!
    I would love if in the Ash vs Trip pikachu and Serperior would cancel each other out at the begging and the rest should be an intense 5 on 5!
    This would be awesome lol, get the two head ones out of the way first.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I wonder what Ash is going to do this time around. I feel like they will pit him up against the team Eevee guy, but they might not. I really want to see Ash win this, but at the very least a semi-final again would be sweet.
    I lost my confidence back in Johto. I do feel that either Eevee or a new Eevee evolution might be Ash's downfall this time. I wouldnt' be surprised. I jut hope that he doesn't get a worse score that he got in Kanto.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I lost my confidence back in Johto. I do feel that either Eevee or a new Eevee evolution might be Ash's downfall this time. I wouldnt' be surprised. I jut hope that he doesn't get a worse score that he got in Kanto.
    He should make top 4 again at least.

He should make top 4 again at least.
    With that I agree.
    I'm still hoping he uses a few reserves.

Random : PokéRadar

I don't see reserves being in this tornament. But hopefully Oshawott and Snivy don't screw us over in their battles.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Spindae View Post
    that is true.

I 100% actually like this idea. I love Pikachu so much, but it would be good to see the two "team captain" pokemon take each other out at the beginning, so we can only ponder who would be the stars of their battle. Pikachu tieing with Serperior would be okay, since Pikachu lost to its prior forms, although I do want to see Pikachu take it down. It does seem like they had "closure" with their rivalry, since Ash never had Pikachu battle Serperior again.

I'm sure Pignite and Snivy would definitely be on the team, with maybe Krookodile, Unfezant, and Oshawott being the other three?

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    With that I agree.
    I'm still hoping he uses a few reserves.
    The only one I could see being used is Corphish. Although they might give us more clues in the coming weeks so we'll see.

The only one I could see being used is Corphish. Although they might give us more clues in the coming weeks so we'll see.
    Why Corphish out of all Pokemon? lol...

I think some people want to see Corphish and other Pokemon again, because they weren't used in the Sinnoh League.

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Why Corphish out of all Pokemon? lol...
    Poster lol. I still firmly believe a random Corphish captured by some random COTD would not be on the poster.

Poster lol. I still firmly believe a random Corphish captured by some random COTD would not be on the poster.
    I'd like to see it evolve then, that or Totodile, since a water pokemon really needs to evolve. If Oshawott never evolves, then I hope one of the reserve Pokemon does at least.

I'd like to see it evolve then, that or Totodile, since a water pokemon really needs to evolve. If Oshawott never evolves, then I hope one of the reserve Pokemon does at least.
    Crawdaunt with Dark Pulse ftw!!!!

I 100% actually like this idea. I love Pikachu so much, but it would be good to see the two "team captain" pokemon take each other out at the beginning, so we can only ponder who would be the stars of their battle. Pikachu tieing with Serperior would be okay, since Pikachu lost to its prior forms, although I do want to see Pikachu take it down. It does seem like they had "closure" with their rivalry, since Ash never had Pikachu battle Serperior again.

I'm sure Pignite and Snivy would definitely be on the team, with maybe Krookodile, Unfezant, and Oshawott being the other three?
    You must love Pikachu huh? Mascot or not, Oshawott and the other unovans need to step up here not just Pikachu. We can always watch Pikachu triump and fail but when would we get to see the others again? Maybe in the next league. So Pikachu is not even on my mind right now.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    You must love Pikachu huh? Mascot or not, Oshawott and the other unovans need to step up here not just Pikachu. We can always watch Pikachu triump and fail but when would we get to see the others again? Maybe in the next league. So Pikachu is not even on my mind right now.

I love Pikachu too, but since people thinks it's weak because it lost to Pokemon like Trip's Snivy, Cress' Panpour, etc, time to prove them wrong, that goes double for Oshawott and the others. People say they're weak, people rank them only 2nd best to Sinnoh, this league is their time to prove the non believers.

I think most of his reserves should be there. Mijumaru and Scraggy really shouldn't be there. Snivy is okay just so she can take oout Jelly ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Most moves have their in-game effects taken away, like how Leaf Storm seems to stay the same in terms of power after each use. The switching obviously won't be present in a 1 VS 1 match.

The move is just based on priority, which isn't even taken into account in the anime, just like how Quick Attack, Mach Punch, & Aqua Jet are portrayed as regular moves & don't have high priority, allowing them to hit the opponent before they can counter.
    infernape vs aggron and ninjask anybody?

Page 81 of 180 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast