Page 83 of 180 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4477

Thread: BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    So still a Tranquill?
    No lol although he doesn't deserve evo's. I mean the same six pokemon just evolved.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I want to see Trip lose in the first round
    LOL It won't be happen. I am sure Serperior VS Pikachu as seen in the picture is just rehearsal for Unova League >.<. I can see Trip is the next of Trollbias
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Trip is my baby, don't hurt or insult him!

BEST ANIME IN 2013 : DANGANRONPA THE ANIMATION.

I know I'm a little late into this subject we are talking about, I don't see Ash using any of his older Pokemon against Trip. Honestly, I'm starting to have that feeling this time that Ash will be using his Best Wishes Pokemon the entire time. However, I do see some thing of a filler arc after the league or another E4 where Ash can use his older Pokemon too ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I know I'm a little late into this subject we are talking about, I don't see Ash using any of his older Pokemon against Trip. Honestly, I'm starting to have that feeling this time that Ash will be using his Best Wishes Pokemon the entire time. However, I do see some thing of a filler arc after the league or another E4 where Ash can use his older Pokemon too ^
    I think if he does use reserves, it will be against other trainers. Trip he should stick to Unova pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I think if he does use reserves, it will be against other trainers. Trip he should stick to Unova pokemon.
    If he does use some of his older Pokemon in this league than I'd want it to be against one of the best rivals in the league.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

If he does use some of his older Pokemon in this league than I'd want it to be against one of the best rivals in the league.
    No way, against Trip is Unova time to shine(look at Paul). Against like Bel or Kotetsu however it should be cool.

No way, against Trip is Unova time to shine(look at Paul). Against like Bel or Kotetsu however it should be cool.
    LOL It'd be no fair for Bel to go against those guys in her first league, she'd get knocked out right awayXD
    I think Kotetsu would be our best bet for this, Riolu will be not be easy to take out and I'm sure hey'll have other tough ones besides that.

if ash's charizard or infernape went up too face trip's serperior they would take it out in one blow
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/nnjyp4.jpg[/IMG]

If all of Ash's older Pokemon went up against any of Trip's, they'd all be taken out one attack HA. Trip just doesn't know who hes messing with, I really do hope they let Ash use his older Pokemon against one of Ash's rivals let Trip stay and watch I'm sure his reactions to that would be priceless.

If all of Ash's older Pokemon went up against any of Trip's, they'd all be taken out one attack HA. Trip just doesn't know who hes messing with, I really do hope they let Ash use his older Pokemon against one of Ash's rivals let Trip stay and watch I'm sure his reactions to that would be priceless.
    seriously pit ash's infernape or Charizard against that serperior and its over :P

But then it will be only Ash's Pokemon victory , Not Ash's !
    Ash will look like a lame trainer who's own skill isn't not good enough to beat a rookie So he need to use previous high level Pokemon to beat him.
    Ash own skill as a Trainer should be enough to beat a rookie like him.
    Just like Zoey was better then Dawn even though they both were rookie's.
    Studying doesn't beat the real life experience that Ash gotten.
    If Studying was enough then today we will have creep like Conway as E4 and Champion.
    Ash never deserve to be inferior to him.
    It happen only because all the special treatment Trip gotten from the writter.
    I rather prefer Ash hammer Trip with his Unova Pokemon that same way he would have hammer him with his old Pokemon in Unove League.
    After all , Trip already shine way too much in Junior Cup.
    Even other Tournament victor has to go various challenge to win their tournament. Noone have won a Tournament Untouched .
    That should be enough !!! Writer already belittle other rookie for that brat's sake.
    After all , Its not Ash Unova Pokemon fault that Anime stuff keep them underdeveloped just for Marketing purpose while they feel free to evolve all non cast Pokemon any time they want.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys4ever View Post
    if ash's charizard or infernape went up too face trip's serperior they would take it out in one blow
    or they would lose and the forums would explode in rage

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Na if Infernape lost with Blaze it would just show how haxed he is lol. Now Charizard, that's a different story, I would be *****ing for months.

Now Charizard, that's a different story, I would be *****ing for months.
    Me too. That would be so horrible.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Charizard should come back and Blaze Rape Serperier lol.

Charizard should come back and Blaze Rape Serperier lol.
    Charizard doesn't need Blaze to crush Serperior.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

There is a diference, Shinji BASHED his team and thats why his tema of 6 that lost to Shinji HAD to beat him, not Gible or the old pokemon, those 6 had to do it...

Shooti hasn't really bashed his pokemon, he was bashing Satoshi, the only pokemon that has to be in this battle is Pikachu and maybe Snivy.

Still yeah I hope itsthe Isshu team but no it doesn't have to be them this time.

I think this time its going to be like Hoenn but without the boring same 6 pokemon, the reserves will be in the filler.

I would rather redeem Torttera and let it defeat Serperior if someone from Ash's pre Gen V pokes will take it out!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Many people do not think they will happen and the scary part is more likely that if Ash's Infernape/Charizard faced Trip's Serperior, the writers can say

"HEY! Let's make Salad Snake look even more stronger but how do we do that?"

"Maybe show how Trip actually trained it to be a speed demon?"

Mr.Krabs: "Get Out."

"How about one shotting Charizard and/or Infernape with Solarbeam?"

"BRILLIANT! Screw the old fans! The kids will think Salad Snake is Arceus and when Ash beats him with a Pikachu, they'll think Ash is powerful too! The best part is we don't have to put any effort into this!"

"So now that is out of the way how about letting BossToad and Wotter evolve, Burgundy wins something and letting the other Pokemon show personality?

"Be realistic. That is impossible."

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I would rather redeem Torttera, Torkoal, Kingler, Muk and Bayleef and let them defeat Alder's Boufflant, Montgomery's Throh, and Alder's Volcorona if someone from Ash's pre Gen V pokes will take them out!

Me too.
    Last edited by Groundedshock; 16th October 2012 at 1:19 PM.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    The majority of people would rage and facepalm. Vodor would go out in a nuclear firestorm.
    Charizard doesn't need Blaze to crush Serperior.
    These. But remember ploot armr and rule of drama. Even if CHarzard and infernape is used, the match will still be too close to be realistic.

Against Kotetsu, I wouldn't mind Sceptile/Leavanny having a sword battle with Samurott.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Eh idk if im for or against that right now. i mean it be cool to see unfezant vs unfezant but i dont want to see him using one of the pokemon ash has ><
    I don't understand the point of two of the same bird Pokemon. I wished they gave Trip and different Pokemon.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I don't understand the point of two of the same bird Pokemon. I wished they gave Trip and different Pokemon.
    That's why I want to see Trip with a couple of new pokemon at the league.

Unfezant vs Mandibuzz would be nice

Wouldn't mind that. I hope we get to see more of Trip's Pokemon and maybe some new ones before he's kicked off the show.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    There is only one bird available that early. Besides both trip and ash seems to be the kind of trainers who tries to capture pokemon ASAP besides I doubt they'll both use unfezant at the league anyways

Page 83 of 180 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast